Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:05 pm
User Image

His fortune, it seemed, was turning on him.

Having left his shelter half an hour before without a word to his companion as to when he would be returning, Faraji had ventured quite a distance, searching, when the storm rolled in.

It was within a minute that he grew soaked and heavy with water. It seemed, taking in consideration his earlier spill into the pond, his required rinse, and now, that he would never get dry. Narrowing his eyes against the pelting rain, Faraji was quite grateful to spot an outcropping of large rocks not too far away.

When thunder began to crack and lightening split the sky, the gray lion dashed to the outcropping, ducking underneath it. The natural shelter was just low enough to where he would need to duck his head while standing, making it a rather uncomfortable position. So, after shaking off a few times, he took his place under the stone, observing the skies.

Once the lightening ceases, I'll make my way back, raining or not.... he thought dryly.

Tara de Draiocht

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:47 pm
User Image "Great. Great!" He yelled up to the dark clouds and got smacked with a gust of rain as well as chilly wind for his trouble. He stared deadpanned at the tree in front of him for a few minutes. Faolan's day had started off okay enough and not a storm cloud in the sky! If he would have known this was--well of course he wouldn't have known. Mother Nature can be a b***h at times. Now he was in the middle of no where with no shelter in sight. He had wandered too far from home all thanks to a bitty rabbit... which he sadly did not catch. His stomach was angry at him demand substance. If he was lucky enough while running to find shelter he would run, maybe, into some berries or fruits. Brown fur turning black from wetness spurred Faolan onward to finding a place to hide. He began to pick up his pace.

Lollipop x L u x u r y
tag

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:45 pm
User Image

Faraji stared out from the outcropping of rocks, watching the rain pound on the ground. It didn't look like it was going to stop anytime soon. Faraji sighed, laying his head down.

Suddenly, he blinked. Out in the rain was a brown dog. He watched the canine flatly, with no intentions of giving away his cropping. Why should he help? Of course, if the other were to find this gem on his own, Faraji wouldn't have any protests. He only planned to stay until the rain let up, anyways.

However, something inside Faraji was digging a massive hole of guilt in his chest. Sighing, he stood up, keeping his head ducked so it wouldn't hit the top of the rocks, and stepped out slightly. "Hey!" he shouted, cringing at the noise. He never shouted. It was crass, in his opinion. Wrinkling his nose, he watched the other dully, waiting to be noticed.

Tara de Draiocht

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:11 am
So close, so close to finding an overhang. Oh there it was but a sudden voice scared the crap out of him. "Geezus-" Faolan tripped and slammed into a mud puddle. He blinked mud out of his eye and looked upward at a pale lion. Some hunter he was... not seeing danger were it lurked. "H-hey." The blank look he got back was a little scary and made his heart pound. How to get out of this mess? That lion certainly looked like he wouldn't mind wild dog dinner. "Don't mind me! Just passing on through-" He paused to breath. "-yup that is what I am doing. Right now." Faolan made to turn around but a sudden clap of thunder caused him to pause. The feline or the storm? Which was worse.

Lollipop x L u x u r y
tag

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:27 pm
User Image

Faraji stared at him dully, nearly frowning at the obvious nervousness. Did the canine seriously think he was going to eat him? Eyeing the other, he wanted to scoff. No, thank you.

"I'm not going to eat you," he stated dryly, moving to lay down. "However, you're more than welcomed to go into that storm again." Laying his head on his paws, he studied the canine, eyes hooded in thought. It was a rarity for him to meet more than one other in a span of a week and already, the dog was the second person he met within the day.

A slight thought flickered through his head, urging him to start small chat. What's your name. Where you're from. However, staring at the wild dog, Faraji simply couldn't bring himself to do it. He was never of the chatting variety and while he did claim he didn't plan on eating the other, he didn't want to give the impression that he was sociable.
Tara de Draiocht

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:03 am
He blinked out of the scared state and breathed a silent sigh of relief. That was good. With the not eating. "Uuuuhh-" Faolan turned to look at the lip of the cave just as a crack of thunder made his ears rang. "I think I will pass at going back out there thanks." He awkwardly sat staring at the lion for a moment wondering what to do and what to say and how handle this situation. "So..." Dead air occurred for a moment before he braved forward to introduce himself. "I'm Faolan." Yupyup, he was all kinds of awkward right now and it was great!

Lollipop x L u x u r y
tag and WHOA. Sorry @@ for the lateness

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

[IC] Rogue Lands - Overflow Storage I [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out