Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Opportunity

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  Opportunity Potion
View Results

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:00 am
I was sent an e-mail about a week ago, someone was looking for a stage manager for their Fringe show.

See, Fringe is a festival of amateur theatre shows. They rarely make much money. So I ignored the e-mail and tried to find other leads.

Finally yesterday I decided I'd write back and let her know I was still available - the show dates didn't conflict with any other work or rehearsals.

Turns out she's willing to pay me adequately for my time!
So I'll be working on a contemporary dance piece called "F-- off you F--ing Pervert!" which is on the subject of sexual predation.

Huzzah, money!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:55 am
that's good.

Our fringe festival is coming up soon.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:51 pm
Your dumb. HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET HIRED ON THE SPOT LIKE THAT? THAT DOESN"T HAPPEN EVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying

I"M NEVER GONNA FIND A REAL JOB  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:26 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
Your dumb. HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET HIRED ON THE SPOT LIKE THAT? THAT DOESN"T HAPPEN EVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying

I have training and experience for a very specific job which is in high demand & low supply right now.  

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

forsaken clown

Neophyte Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:44 am
never heard of that  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:27 am
Aoi the Crossdresser

My friend worked one coop job, then the next time he was up for coop he got 3 job offers, a couple considerations and he handed out zero resumes.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:52 am
Oh yeah. Also, Aoi, I have a variety of experience and am really good at what I do - I've been asked back by every company I've worked with.

So... yeah. It's 'cause I'm awesome. cool  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:37 am
KazeRin
Oh yeah. Also, Aoi, I have a variety of experience and am really good at what I do - I've been asked back by every company I've worked with.

CUZ YOU HAVE ******** WORK EXPERIENCE IN THE ******** FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS JUST SOO ******** STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON"T EVEN HAVE ******** HEALTHCARE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! I COULD HAVE A BRAIN TUMOR, a**l CANCER, RENAL FAILURE, etc...IN s**t RIGHT NOW BUT WONT EVER KNOW IT CUZ CANT ******** EVER AFFORD IT AND...

CUZ ******** REPUBLICANS BELIEVE THAT HEALTHCARE SHOULD BE A ******** BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT's because of that reason why other ******** nations that offer free healthcare are ******** BETTER THAN US and we are gonna turn into a stupid CRAP nation like MEXICO cuz we are too much in ******** debt.

I should just kill myself with benadryl pills. SOO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THE WORLD NOW, EVEN THOUGHT I KNOW IT IS ******** FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Aoi the Crossdresser

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:29 am
Well, Aoi.
I took a summer temp job while in college that was listed "for students returning to school in the autumn" and learned a lot on the job.
I then worked on the school's shows, thus getting job experience & training while in school.
When I graduated, I worked for that first company again.

And it's been through the connections I made in school and at that company that I've built my career.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:37 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
KazeRin

CUZ YOU HAVE ******** WORK EXPERIENCE IN THE ******** FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS JUST SOO ******** STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON"T EVEN HAVE ******** HEALTHCARE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! I COULD HAVE A BRAIN TUMOR, a**l CANCER, RENAL FAILURE, etc...IN s**t RIGHT NOW BUT WONT EVER KNOW IT CUZ CANT ******** EVER AFFORD IT AND...

CUZ ******** REPUBLICANS BELIEVE THAT HEALTHCARE SHOULD BE A ******** BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT's because of that reason why other ******** nations that offer free healthcare are ******** BETTER THAN US and we are gonna turn into a stupid CRAP nation like MEXICO cuz we are too much in ******** debt.

I should just kill myself with benadryl pills. SOO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THE WORLD NOW, EVEN THOUGHT I KNOW IT IS ******** FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also if you overdose and someone finds out, they'll probably take you to the hospital and you'll have a massive bill. It's probably better to try and make yourself healthier so you don't need costly health care. And you can do that by eating right and exercising.

Aoi it would have helped your career if you developed the work experience while in school, it also would have provided you focus in what you want to do now that you have your degree.

A degree no longer means you deserve a higher than minimum wage job, so apply to places that the high school kids get, trust me you'll build the work experience that way.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 am
******** LIFE ******** IT!!!!!!!!!! KAZE rin already feels like leaving the guild, and I told her that if she does I will take 15 of my benadryls. I am not gonna take that crap. OHHOHOHOHO LIFE IS FAKE ANYWAYS so it doesn't matter if I take 15-20 50mg benadryls, life is fake anyways. So it doesn't matter. Everything is fake.

OH YEAH, TAKE ME TO THE OTHER SIDE!!!! O HELLZ YEAH!!!!!!! Quotting that Jason Derulo song, take me to the other side. It totally agrees with me. I do wanna go to the other side. ******** LIFe, let me go there now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying TAKE ME TO THE OTHER SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIFE IS FAKE ANYWAYS  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games