[PRP] Faolan x Mika

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:17 am
User ImageFaolan flopped himself over to his side, it was quick here. Not as busy or pack orientated as Peke'Na had been. Maybe this was a sign for him to move on to another place or area that had more canines than felines. His tongue peeked out of his mouth and lay across the grass while he panted. The sun felt good on his fur but boy could it heat up quickly if he wasn't pay attention. Green eyes narrowed at the bug attempting to crawl near his mouth. "No you don't." With a groan he sat up and then stood to stretch.

"What to do, what to do.." He had gone to a pride, braved a cave, attacked a hyena when it started to attack him, and now he was currently between prides hoping that no trouble would come his way. Fighting could be fun but boy was it a lot of work and bringer of pain.

Blu Chalk
Tag~ This will be my 4th rp (:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:25 pm
User Image "Aya! AYYYAAA!" Mika howled into the air with zero hope of actually finding her brother. Where did that little butthead go to? Well...there was nothing little about Aya. The guy was a brute, but he was her brute and they had big plans! She spat in frustration, "Aya, you big pain in the neck, where the hell did you go?" Her nails dug into the dirt in agitation. He better not have run off with some girl. She'll give him a good shouting when she finds him.

Mika continued to prowl forward, muttering and sometimes shouting to herself. She wasn't paying much attention to where her paws were taking her. As long as it was forward, at least that would make her feel productive. A brown body interrupted her current rant. Quickly, she flattened herself to the ground. What was that? She scolded herself for not paying attention. Luckily the other thing didn't seem to notice her. It was time for her to get another look. Slowly she raised her head above the grass. Hummmm another wild dog. He didn't look all too threatening. Whatever, she'll give him a shot. 'Hey! Have you seen a massive wild dog walk through here?" She hoisted herself up from the grass and walked a bit towards the strange dog.

Tara de Draiocht
No worries...I'm pretty sure this will be my first one. xD

Skyflu
Crew

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:04 pm
Faolan totally did not just let out a high pitched yelp and he definitely didn't almost face plant in trying to scramble upwards. No. No he didn't. "Um," Faolan righted himself up properly from the ground and blinked at the vision before him. "No sorry I cant say that I have... He look like you?" Hoping it was a brother and not a mate. "Not that I'm saying you look like a bo-you know I'm just going to stop." Great. Awesome way to impress a girl Faolan! Not that anyone could blame him. The female wild dog was... delicate looking and beautiful. "Are you lost? Maybe I could?" He came closer and took in her scent. She smelled....nice. Unconsciously his tail waggled back and forth in a happy gesture. "I'm Faolan." It was always good to get names out of the way and to learn another's in return.

Blu Chalk
kk~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:21 am
Mika let out an undignified snort as her eyes ran over the wild dog, sizing him up. He had a bit of a nervous air about him, but really, how could she blame him? She obviously was a very intimidating creature... though her brother added the extra "umph!" to their tag team. That piece of ant piss! He better have run far, far away because she's gonna rip him a new one once she gets a hold of him.

Faolan didn't seem like a threat, which was perfect since honesty... she couldn't fight. Her main talent was telling others what to do. As the world should be. "Of course he looks like me, but~" She paused, lifting a paw to groom her neck. "...just uglier." A high pitched chuckle escaped past her lips. While Faolan fumbled with his words, she watched. It pleased her to receive his attention. "The name's Mika." She attempted to suppress her pleasure, but doubted it was working. "So, tell me, Faolan." Stepping forward, closer to the male she continued. "Where the hell is there a nice patch of water? I'm dying over here." Mika started out... pleasant, but her unique charm always pushes through.
Tara de Draiocht
I'm back with internet! Yaaay! xD

Skyflu
Crew

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:07 pm
Faolan snickered at the ugly comment, it was impossible to stop it. He liked her sense of dry humor. "Hey Mika-" He edged even closer enjoying her presence it was heady. Faolan sighed with relief. If the male looked like her but uglier... that must mean they were related. "-I like your name. Well Miss Mika why don't I just show you?" Faolan wasn't going to leave her anytime soon if he could help it. " I could use a drink myself and maybe if you are lucky-" NOT. "-we'll run into your relative." He took a guess and went with it.

Faolan was enjoying her aggressive side, it was refreshing then other females he had come across. Say what you mean and do what you want...to a point. "Follow me, it's not too far." He nudged Mika's shoulders already relaxing in her company. If she was going to act she would have done so by now and not have bothered to talk. "So you from a pack or just roaming the rogue lands like myself?" He tried to make an effort of small talk while walking to a watering hole. Foalan hoped she would like the waterfall that was connected to it. There had been many'a day that Faolan had braved the top and jumped down for the thrill of it.

Blu Chalk
w00t~
banner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:23 pm
Mika was enjoying the moment until Faolan stepped closer. She ungracefully fumbled back a bit, surprised by his closeness. If she was paying attention maybe she wouldn't have jetted back, which was frustrating and confusing. Her chest raised and air snorted out of her nostrils, very unlady like. To regain some kind of composer, Mika picked herself back up and channeled her frustration into a challenge. "At this point, I'd rather find water than my dumb brother." A new wave of annoyance swept over her. However now was not the time. "Lead the way then!" She was impatient and confused that Faolan's actions made her feel...weird. Mika couldn't put a name on it and that just made her angrier. Stop that! She shook her head trying to keep her temper in check. It would be dumb if she chased away somebody that was trying to help. Not that she needed help...but water is what she needed and he knew the way.

Her tail twitched as she followed Faolen. "My brother and I are our own pack. However, I've heard of this awesome place where I get to yell at people all day." Her mind wandered as she envisioned herself yelling at the young kids to pick up the pace and win some games. The excitement of the future had her skipping forward a bit. She turned her attention back to Faolen. "And what about you?" Mika was interested in finding out why he was out here. Not sure why...but she just wanted to know!

Tara de Draiocht
So cute! D:>

Skyflu
Crew

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:37 pm
As they walked Faolan recalled the action of her scrambling to get away from him. Maybe it was time to take is time with her cause that reaction? Not what he wanted at all. His ear flickered as he took in her voice, and he let out a silent 'phew' when she spoke the words he wanted to hear 'brother' was a good thing. "Really? Yell at others? Seems kinda stressful to me. Me? I prefer to live in the rogue lands for now-" He winked and dodged a rock in the road. Confidence coming back now that he was slowly becoming comfortable. "-I use to live in PekeNa but... it was disbanded. It was made up of wild dogs no felines allowed. I had a whole bunch of siblings--well four--and we were close once. Time changes all I suppose." His tail drooped a little at the thought of being so far apart from family. " Oh, though I did run into my sister a few moons ago. She seemed happy-" Faolan grinned at Mika. "-and that's all that matters~"

The scent of water made his nose twitch and made him look forward. "Ah, here we are. See that wasn't too bad." With a paw he pulled away leaves to leave a hole and turned to grin at Mika. "Females first. Tell me...what do you think?" There weren't many that knew of this location so it was quiet, but not overly so. There were so fireflies that dipped close to the water before shooting upward.

Blu Chalk
:] glad you like~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:13 pm
Mika took after Faolan, letting loose a bit too much energy and stumbling to stay at least by his side. What the hell was wrong with her? She was losing suave points faster than her brother could devour food. She needed to get her act together. Mika snorted and raised her head at Faolan's comment. "Yelling at others is the best thing to do." She strutted forward, explaining. "See, most animals don't know what they're doing. I'm doing them a service by helping them out." Mika mocked sobbed. "If only there were more of me to help those poor creatures." She snickered between her teeth. "Never heard of Pekewhatever, but Aya and I are pretty tight. Somebody has to tell him what to do or else he'll die." It never hurt to be a little over dramatic. Gotta drive home the point.

Mika continued to follow Faolan, observing his movements. Her eyes scanned his pelt. Yep, he was lookin' nice. Nothing to complain about, which was pretty rare for Mika. She stepped up to him as he exposed the pool. "Nice." She was a bit impressed and relieved. A rare feat in deed. At Faolan's words, she bent over and dipped her whole head in the water. Her jowls snapped at the water. Gulping down big mouth fulls. Mika didn't waste time in lapping. She was thirsty and this water needed to get into her belly.

Once satisfied, Mika raised her head and shook free the droplets. "Not bad, Faolan. Not bad." Her gaze turned on him and she smirked. "What else do ya got?"

Tara de Draiocht

I DID IT!! CALL THE PRESS CUZ I DID IT

Skyflu
Crew

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:09 am
Faolan's eye widen a bit at the "brother would die comment" and he wondered how the other survived this long. Yikes. He watched her drink for a moment before looking away with a blush. Why did he feel like such a creeper? Awwwkward. "Yeah, not many have heard of PekeNa sadly. I am ever hopeful of it returning. One day." He bent down to drink as well. His mouth felt like a desert all of a sudden. " Well I'll have to try this yelling trick in future." He turned his head to grin at his companion with water droplets falling from his muzzle to the ground. He snorted in mirth at her sassy yet tude. "Hmm well-" He paused for effect and then jumped onto a rock ledge that happened to be near by. "If we are lucky enough I know a great spot where we can watch the moon and stars? The moon is huge in that area. Or we can explore this area? There are some interesting smells or caves for exploring. Up to you!"

Blu Chalk
pffft *calls them on speed dial* 8D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:05 pm
Mika watched Faolan talk about his disbanded pack. All this depressing talk was making her sad, which was not an emotion she wanted to dwell on. She shook her muzzle to free the last remaining water drops. "Well, that sucks..." She drifted off. Ugh, she was turning into a sap. A big, sloppy, feeling flailing sap. As Faolan reached down to get his own drink of water Mika collected her self. Get yourself together! Don't be going soft! Absorbed in her own monologue, Faolan's sudden movement startled her. She jumped up on all four legs in surprise. At his declaration of moon watching, Mika tilted her head. She contemplated, "Welllll~ it will take forever and a day to find my stupid brother if he's as lost as I think he is... and it's not like I'm busy. Fine." She jumped up to join Faolan on his rock and smirked. "Let's get going. It's not like we got all day." She may not have her brother, but Mika could find plenty of nice, handsome creatures to boss around. Even if they weren't as stupid as her brother.

Fin~

Tara de Draiocht

What's this?! I didn't finish this rp! I'm sorry. Here's my last post and after this, it'll be done. <3

Skyflu
Crew

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces