Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Ballet tonight

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yeeeeeeee
  Yay
View Results

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:30 pm
Boyfriend and I are going to the ballet tonight.

Ballet Victoria Dances with Wolfgang. It should be interesting. I'm dressed up all pretty like.

And now just waiting to be picked up.  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:35 pm
How expensive is that?  

Dannyxcores
Crew

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:45 pm
Dannyxcores
How expensive is that?

80 dollar tickets, discounted to 65 for being a student. But I make it a goal of mine to go to one ballet a year to keep the arts alive.  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:50 pm
cool4
Dannyxcores
How expensive is that?

80 dollar tickets, discounted to 65 for being a student. But I make it a goal of mine to go to one ballet a year to keep the arts alive.
Lolz I can get student discount for not even being in school. The NMSU ids never expire. Only way they will be invalid is if they changed the background picture.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:51 pm
cool4
Dannyxcores
How expensive is that?

<3 That's very nice of you. My brother volunteers at an art gallery. I know what you mean when you say keeping the arts alive.  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:56 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4
Dannyxcores
How expensive is that?

Lolz I can get student discount for not even being in school. The NMSU ids never expire. Only way they will be invalid is if they changed the background picture.

Mine took off the sticker that allows people to know when the ID's expire. So I can use them for student discounts even if I'm not a student.

I also splurged and bought the next best available seats, since the discount price was really just regular cost of the seats that are slightly less expensive, which I would have bought if I didn't get a student discount.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:38 pm
So? I can always use my student ID cuz a lot of places offer student discounts at Cruces in stuff. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:24 am
And I work in the arts. Thanks for keeping my community going heart

But I guess, I'm doing the same, organizing things and making sure everything's in place... I've worked with way too many artists who can do wonderful things, but couldn't possibly put on a show without help.  

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:41 pm
KazeRin
And I work in the arts. Thanks for keeping my community going heart

But I guess, I'm doing the same, organizing things and making sure everything's in place... I've worked with way too many artists who can do wonderful things, but couldn't possibly put on a show without help.

I've been in dance and worked with elementary school theatre far too long, nearly my entire life, to let the arts disappear. It's something that is probably going to carry with me for a long time, and something I hope I get the opportunity to do again and again.

The ballet was absolutely beautiful. They managed to mix the classics of Mozart with some modern songs, and transitioned them super well, it was unbelievable. They managed to keep it fairly simple, 10 or so back up dancers, a Mozart and a muse, not a lot of props a table and a couple chairs. They also managed to include the moonwalk. It was lovely to see, and if I had money I would go to Frankenstein in October. Though I don't think I'll get the chance.  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games