Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Trick Or Treat (Frost & Efflo)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 2:36 pm
Efflo was beginning to feel like he spent more time at the Ghost Dorms than he did at his own. Not that he minded, of course, because his favorite thing resided at the Ghost Dorms and any time spent with Gabby, was time well spent indeed.

But it just so happened that his second favorite thing could also be found within the cool ghostly walls. Thus he had set off on a mission to find it, knowing it resided somewhere in one of the many rooms. His nose crinkled as he sniffed, the sharp scent of mint filling his nostrils, beckoning him closer and closer until he finally came to the right door and stood before it a moment, inhaling deeply.

He loved mint. And judging by the pungent perfume of it, Frost was home. Efflo really hoped the boil was in a sharing mood, as he lifted his hand to knock gently on the ghost’s door.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:37 pm
Frost was someone who liked scents. Scents as in the minipet, and in well. Smells. He liked smelling nice, and he liked his things to smell nice, and he liked just.. smells. They were interesting. Being 'dead' without ever really having been alive made him lack any sort of odor, so he compensated. Snow wasn't a very noticeable smell anyway.

Mint his signature, the knock on his door was met with a lazy look from his bed of snow.

Shaking himself off, the boil floated over, opening the door and perking up. "Efflo! How are you? Oh- Come in, sorry about the mess."

The mess being various little piles of snow on the floor.

"What brings you to the ghost dorms today?"
sammpai

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:24 pm
Mess? Efflo looked confused, not sure what Frost meant by mess. Snow to him wasn’t messy; it was just something that appeared on the ground sometimes. It was like the straw covering the dirt-covered floor of his room, he wouldn’t consider that messy.

“Oh, ah, it’s okay, really. Hi Frost!” he stumbled over his words a bit, having not really thought this through. “Um, well, you know, Gabriel, of course but then I realized you must have a dorm here too! And you always smell so pleasant, it was easy to find… I thought, well, I thought I’d come say hello!”

He nodded his head resolutely, yes, that had come out okay. Sort of. He sniffed the air again, now that Frost was closer; the scent was even stronger, and incredibly pleasing to his senses.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:29 pm
"Ah yes, Gabriel. I'm glad you two have hit it off as well as you have. He seemed a rather shy sort. To see you both about is good." He paused. "Though, to see you both out more would be nice. Two shy boils locked in a cold room- one might start asking questions," he teased, inviting Efflo in, kicking a small pile of snow away.

At the comment about smell, Frost fished in his pockets before- "er, one moment," -jumping into a rather large snowpile. A head popped out, large and wolfish and white, a small branch of mint in between teeth.

"I forgot where I put my stash. You want the branch or just a few leaves?"

sammpai

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:31 pm
Efflo flushed, Frost’s teasing hit its mark.

“We are just hanging out, I swear! We’re just both shy and…” his ears drooped a bit, there was really no point arguing as it was pretty clear as to what went on behind closed doors. Still, he didn’t want Frost to think that was all they did!

He watched the Wolfos jump into the snowpile, glad that the subject didn’t linger. The emergence of his natural form made Efflo jump at first, instinctively taking a step backward. Then he quieted, sniffing the air and eagerly eyeing the branch of mint in Frost’s teeth.

“I, uh, well… Just a few leaves would be okay…”

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:04 pm
Frost's chuckle was deep and bark like in his natural form, setting the branch down on the snow before sinking back down, emerging at the bottom, humanoid once again.

"You have no need to defend yourself Efflo. What a boil does and does not do with his time is little of my business. Or who he does, that is most certainly none of my business either." His grin wide, the branch was broken a small leafy one offered to the undead horse.

The rest, laid on a small table to be plucked later. "I have much to spare. Tell me though, have you 'hung out' with many others? You seemed to know a few at the slumber party. Getting a bit more confident are we?" His smile was genuine as he picked each leaf off the branch, setting them into small piles.

sammpai

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:54 am
Efflo was positively glowing from embarrassment now, and he couldn't lift his eyes to meet Frost's as he meekly accepted the leafy mint, curling his fingers over it and holding it in his hand. He watched from the corner of his eye, curious, as Frost plucked the leafy branches, wondering why he separated it into piles... And how he had so much.

"Do you.. Grow it yourself, Frost?" he asked quietly.

"Er, sorry, um, I know a few people I suppose..." he added, remembering suddenly that Frost had asked him a question as well. "Not in that way though!"

By the end of the last sentence, he wasn't really all that quiet. Still just as flushed, though.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:56 am
The wolfos turned, looked at Efflo, then agt one of the various snow piles before a small tint of color rose in his face.

"..........I have two fair sized bushes. They have little snow domes and um er-" Ears falling back, his tail dropped just a bit, a nervous laugh escaping him, "-I don't really garden. They just grow and I hope they don't die really."

Neat little piles made, he left them alone, aside from setting a small stone on each to keep them from blowing away in the case of a gust of air.

".............." His small blush growing Frost walked over, giving Efflo a small tap to his forhead with his knuckles. "There is nothing wrong with... many... mates. Though I did not mean to make it sound that way. Only that you are a rather reserved individual."

Awkward.
sammpai

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items