Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:14 am
User Image

User Image
                                                                                  INTRODUCTION

Mest is a character very near and dear to my heart. I was over the moon to win his slot in DD's first custom raffle and I can't wait to RP him! This plot thread will help me keep track of Mest's past, present, and future while hopefully finding other soq to fit different roles in his life ^__^. Please feel free to read through and poke me, either with a quote in this thread or with a PM.

Name: Mest
                                                                                  Nickname: N/A
                                                                                  Orientation: Bisexual
                                                                                  Certs: [ Adult ]
                                                                                  Uncerts: [ Adult ]
                                                                                  Breed: Dark Warrior
                                                                                  Parents: N/A
                                                                                  Siblings: N/A
                                                                                  Offspring: N/A
                                                                                  Mate: Lovemate - Uzor [ To be customed ]

Colorist: DD
                                                                                  Obtained From: DD`s May Customs

Personality: Violent and reclusive, Mest lives a life of solitude. Since he cannot control his lust for fighting and vengeance, he would rather stay away from other Soq and just hunt small animals. He does get quite lonely, but hides it well under his tough and brutal exterior.
                                                                                  History: Mest has a past, he just can't seem to remember it. All he knows is that he has a thirst for revenge and blood. He gets these brief flashes of sandy-colored eyes and golden hair in his dreams and he knows that this is someone of his past that he either needs to find or avenge.
                                                                                  RP Color: #9E6C18
                                                                                  Theme Song:

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:15 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mest was abandoned by his mother at a very young age when he fell ill. He stumbled on, sick with fever, until a beautiful brightly-colored mare found him and took him in. Little did he know, the mare was a dear friend and adviser to a prominent herd alpha. He was quickly accepted into the herd and given a home and family. However, because of his abandonment and harsh early upbringing, he was often quiet and kept to himself.

In his adolescent years, he began to take notice of the shy son of the adviser that had rescued him. He shared her bright orange and cyan colors and was wrapped in white silks and gold. His long blond mane was curly and dotted with jewels. Mest was instantly taken with him. But whispers throughout the herd told him that the son, Uzor, was promised to the Alpha's daughter, Jasmine, and Mest stomped his feelings down, unwilling to endanger his stability in the herd.

However, he found the pull of Uzor's sandy-colored eyes to be too great as he entered his adult years. Uzor's mother found it increasingly interesting that the head of the herd warriors - the scariest stallion, decorated with skulls of his unfortunate victims - had befriended the gentlest and shyest stallion. He often came to Mest with questions of hunting and battle, things Mest saw and participated in often, while Mest would quietly inquire about Uzor's studies as he worked to be an adviser like his mother.

It was inevitable that they would fall in love. But life was unfair. Uzor was promised to another. And then the skinwalker came...

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:16 am
User Image

User Image

Mest awakens in a field dotted with the bodies of his former herdmates. Hurt, alone, and confused, he tries to recall what happened but finds that he is barely able to remember his own name!

Need:
                                                                                  - A manipulative mare/stallion who knows that he is incapacitated and without his memories and wishes to use this to her/his advantage. This can be used as a fling if the mare can convince Mest that she is his lover or use her wiles to seduce him.

User Image

Mest has been with the mare/stallion and is doing their dirty work - whatever it may be. He starts to see things from his past, brief flickers of sandy-colored eyes. Someone he knows he loves deeply. Someone whose eyes do not match the mare/stallion who claims to know him.

User Image

Mest is still struggling with his shattered memories slowly piecing themselves together. At this point he has realized that the female is not his lost love. He resolves to turn the tables and manipulate her himself and go on pretending not to know. As she sends him out on missions, he tries to explore and find others he may recognize. This is an opportunity for perhaps a rival of the mare or just another manipulative female to whisper poison to him to get him on her side.

Need:
                                                                                  - A manipulative mare/stallion to poison him further against the mare and draw them to their side. This could also be used as a fling if desired.
                                                                                  - Friends? 8D He'd meet them on his mission travels. Maybe some battle-worn soqs that Mest would get along with. Or alternatively a good male/female that Mest would save from something and they would tag along with him against his will lol.

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:19 am
User Image

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:58 am
One more post saave.  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 1:00 am
Aaand open!

Not all of the plot info is up, but I really need a manipulative female to get just the first part started x3. Stallions can be offered, but I doubt Mest, even with amnesia, would submit to the will of a dominant male :B.

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:00 pm
Hello!

Just thought I would offer, just in the offchance you might be interested! I wont go into too much detail since her life story thus far is pretty long and elaborate XD

This is Raven:

User Image

Stretching into a little bit of backplotting, after duking it out with her arch rival and getting smucked on the head she's suffering a bit of amnesia; more or less the darkness of her Kalona nature gets pushed aside to make for a sweet and gentle unicorn type personality. This isn't something which will last forever though, and if chosen when she meets Mest she would be on the other side; back to normal if you will.

During her Unicorn side she's retained a lot of information, more importantly how much she desires to create offspring which are hybrids; being one herself she's suffered many ridicule for being unpure by Kalona. Raven is the type that she will do anything to get her way; especially hurt by her recent past with another stallion I can see her also enjoying his attention - even if for both of them is somewhat replacing what they lost. This doesn't need to be a breeding fling; but we are open to it if its something which interests you. Moreso, I would like to flesh out her time after her current events; settling back into her old life and whatnot while still experiencing remnants of what she had during her 'unicorn' time.

She's got her own scars, isn't afraid of much now that she's back on full tilt thanks to the crazy somewhat embedded in her mind from her halfbreed status <3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:43 pm
xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Need: A manipulative mare/stallion who knows that he is incapacitated and without his memories and wishes to use this to her/his advantage. This can be used as a fling if the mare can convince Mest that she is his lover or use her wiles to seduce him.

Mmmmh! this is totally Baba! She is terribly manipulative and quite crazy, but she is also intriguing and quite wise. She took advantage of my soq Nazara when she lost her memory and kept her has a worker/slave for quite a while.
Im not suggesting this be a fling, as I have 2 flings planned with her already @_@ and would not wish to make you wait so long. none the less she would be quite interested in him and want him for herself, when He finally begins to recover his memories and turns her down she will likely be disgusted with him and throw him out.
User Image

Things to know:
- Baba lives in a hut, which she carries on her back because she is crazy... so that she can travel to different places and camp there for a time. (the hut holds all of her "potions", "spells", "hexes" and what ever else she might want you to believe is in there)
- She fiercely believes in all forms of magic and will try to convince others that it is so.
- She is moody but can be quite generous when smitten, but at the drop of a hat she switches and can become quite violent and mean.
- She may often threaten to eat you, and has the teeth and claws to back it up ._. (but dont take her to seriously)
- Her candle stick birds are mute, messy, and flap around to lure things to her, she also yells at them constantly.
- others seem to seek her out because of her wisdom and suposed medical experience. She is experienced with medical herbs and poisons, but if she cant heal or cure whatever it is the soq needs, she will make something up.
- a lot of other crazy things.. : p

Let me know if you are interested, she easily fits into most plots as a shaman type character and is good for progressing a plot. (while her own plot and agenda remain a mystery :0  

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:58 am
Ahh, not exactly the plot you were looking for (just a smaller portion of it), but an idea:

User Image

Before I continue: as a warning, I really dunno how free I'll be. I haven't been able to tag for four months during this semester, and although I'll be getting back to tagging after finals and trying to schedule my time better next semester, I dunno how it'll turn out. x(;; I'm fine with backplotting, but yeah, I completely understand if you wouldn't be interested because of it. Mest is awesome though so I'll still be offering. 8D;

I have plans to turn Lazarus evil eventually, and during that stage, he would love to have a bodyguard since a sickness in his youth left him weak. He wouldn't be the main manipulator in your plot, but he would notice Mest's incapacity and would try and pretend he was his lover to have Mest's strength and protection on his side.

If he succeeds:
● Lazaraus can be somewhat playful, so he'd probably tug at Mest's mane/tail/accessories and tease him. xD At the same time, he'll be letting go of the control he held over his kalona aggression, and there may be days when he grows extremely irritable, and even violent. During those stages, he can make enemies and use Mest to scare them away. Or they can fight, either against each other or against a common enemy / hunt together.
● He ran away from his first and only love because he was a coward, and since then, he's been trying to find another to replace her. Mest wouldn't be his first attempt, but because of his lost memories, he could come the closest in filling that gap. Lazarus may grow to believe that they really were old lovers, only to have a rude awakening later on.
● Lazarus won't stay with him all the time, so Mest and his manipulator can do their thing, but he'd visit when he could or when he got in trouble and needed some muscle. Alternatively, I was looking for someone to manipulate Lazarus, too, so they could be taken by the same soquili? Though Lazarus would play a smaller role (IC because he'd be more useful as an errand boy than a bodyguard, and OOC because I still dk how my RP status will go OTL).
● If Mest's plots involve flinging with another mare, then an idea to fit that in is that Mest's flashbacks start off really vague -- all they tell him is that Lazarus, with his bright, half-lidded eyes, is not the stallion Mest once knew. Mest feels betrayed, chases him off, gets with the lady, and then realizes the lady isn't it either.

If he fails:
● I imagine he'd have to haul tail to avoid Mest's wrath. Thankfully, he's had practice. 8D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:29 am
Oh wow how didn't I see these . o. *kicks notices*

Tirokio

Hi! Raven sounds like a gem. I can see Mest, hurt and confused, opening up to her since she's gone through a similar plight (if she's willing to divulge that information to him). The breeding part could go either way. I'm really more interested in how the plots/personalities work out c:. Is she cold-blooded enough to send Mest to do her bidding, evil or otherwise? I'm hoping to get some bloodshed/killings in to tip Mest even further over the edge once he regains his past memories.

Elf Princess Flannery

I love Baba ; u; I can definitely see her coming into play during the 'Manipulation' part of his plots. Once he leaves the clutches of the sinister one who uses him in the beginning, his memories start to piece together at an agonizingly slow pace. I can see him approaching Baba for a 'potion' or something of the sort to help him. She could twist and use him a bit too.

Ryuukishin

I'm fine with slow RP (:. I understand that everyone has a life off of gaia, and school and work have me extremely busy even in the summer x nx. So I'm fine with that <3

BUT ANYWAY. I love these ideas e ue.

Even a faint resemblance to Uzor would be enough for Mest to want to latch onto. Even the blue cloth draped around him would remind him of the white cloths draped around Uzor. For Lazarus to also push that Mest is his lover would solidify that thought in his head. It'd be temporary since Mest's memories would eventually progress enough where he would know Lazarus wasn't who he thought. It'd be interesting to see them being manipulated by the same mare o:. Lazarus could perhaps be on more 'away' missions because the mare is jealous of Mest's attention being on him more than her? That would make it easier for him to disappear and reappear at your convenience (:. Mest is also fiercely loyal so he'd protect Lazarus and kill/maim anyone that raised a hoof at him!

I can see Mest, with his mind still quite fragile, being easily coerced into a fling with the mare while Lazarus is away and then feeling slightly guilty, but not like he had betrayed the love of his life. This would cause him to question the validity of both the mare and Lazarus' claims.

/ramble

I think Mest should just have a pretty-boy harem :B

(But really, Uzor x Mest x Lazarus mhhm ;D)

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:49 am
xxx Yuki Bear xxx

Wehh, thank you! ;w; <333

@Faint Resemblance: Ooh! Would it possible to say that when Lazarus first sees Mest, Mest is really disoriented and ends up babbling a little? It would be just enough for Laz to take some choice snippets, embellish them, and claim them to be fact, so that he'd have some "evidence" of their history together, with the few accurate parts being enough to make the story seem believable.
Or if Mest wouldn't be that talkative, Laz can just make everything up based off of what he guesstimates ("you got that scar protecting me from a boar 8D -innocent tail wag-") and they're good enough to not rouse too much suspicion?

@Memories: Eheuheuheu, yeah, I want to destroy Laz's love life, so that would be great! Would Mest be angry / sad / something else when he realizes Laz has been lying to him the entire time? Laz has a good chance of running away, because how do deal with problems. But hnnggg I want some growth for him, so maybe he'll apologize first, and then flee. -shot- Will think about it. P:
@Manipulation: That works for me! If I end up having enough time, I'd love it if the two could partner up on some killing missions together, too, if that'd be okay with you. x3

(Oho, meowmeow. ;D)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:22 am
xxx Yuki Bear xxx

I can see if he did that right away, she probably wouldn't say much other than lie to him - but if it was over time; and she settled into swing with him and was feeding off her own memories and feelings for her past guy - she'd tell him. Oh, yes, yes she is that awful XD Raven has a firm belief if she kills and eats some of her opponent that she gains their powers - which is why she is mortal enemies with her arch rival. Im sure if she got him to kill a few others we could have a rematch with her arch rival 8O <3  

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:23 am
Hi! I am interested in one of your manipulation plots, although it looks like you may already have that filled. I would like to offer Guinevere as the mare who originally manipulates him and makes him believe that she is his lover. I am okay with the fling as long as the foals end up wicked (no nice babies for her).

Eve is very manipulative, usually she pretends to be weaker than she is and slowly manipulates her mark by making them do what she wishes usually at the cost of something dear to them. She was crafty enough to trick her own twin sister’s mate that she was the real Gwenevere and he ended up giving her an heir which she twisted and made demented.

Ever since birth she has been like this, no good has ever shown through her beautiful exterior, her mother was the mistress of a King and was to wed him, but when the king discovered his own wife was pregnant he cast his mistress to the side. Pregnant and alone, Eve’s mother plotted her revenge and passed that revenge down to her daughter. As she grew up her heart turned black and all she wished was to destroy her sister and take back what she believed to be rightfully hers. She had almost accomplished this mission, but was discovered by one of her sister’s loyal knights. Although she did not leave without causing some damage and bore a large belly containing Arthur’s first born son.

Life after her failed attempt to destroy her sister consisted of her raising Vortigern and turning him against the world and giving him a thirst to kill those who are weaker than him. Now that her son is grown, and off spreading Mayhem, Eve feels that she needs something or someone new to take her mind off her past failures and perhaps revive the spark of revenge.

-- She may be a little dark for the plot, but I could not help myself, I really love your boyo. BONES *.* <3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:23 pm
Ryuukishin

Faint Resemblance; Oh yes I can definitely see him babbling when his mind tries to lump Lazarus with Uzor. Like “I know you somehow you did blah blah etc.” and stuff. Once he is given a piece of what he thinks is his past, he’d believe anything Lazarus would tell him due to his memory being impaired and him not being able to recall the events of their past together by himself.

Memories; When Mest realizes he’s been lied to he’ll probably go from initially hurt to horribly angry and then when Laz is gone he’ll probably roll into some self loathing. Who knows, he may give chase for a bit! Or seek him out later on to see if he truly knows anything of his past since Laz just fled w/o explanation.

Manipulation; That’d be great biggrin

Tirokio

Ooh the killing and eating thing is interesting o: Mest has some blood around his mouth so maybe he’ll try that xD Mest would be on board for battling anything/anyone that would harm who he’s loyal to.

Thalea

With Mest, there will always be room for more manipulators! He's probably one of my most tragic OCs. He gets dragged through the mud quite a bit before eventually getting some happiness >>;.

Also, the darker the better <3

Mest faces a long a tough road to finding his long lost love, and with his memories in a shattered jumble, it'll be very easy for him to fall into another's clutches again.

I need to write out the rest of the general plot ideas and then I can fit different soq to the roles (:. But I definitely wouldn't be adverse to having more manipulative ladies included. I'd like for his experiences to ruin his image of females.

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:51 pm
xxx Yuki Bear xxx

At least he will find happiness after all the hardships he will go through, so there is some bright side to the torture of the heart he will go through ;]

Well Eve could definitely help in wrecking his image of females. Keep me posted if she fits into anymore of his manipulation plots, I would love to rp the two of them :}

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff