Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Sorry about that horrible thread...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:28 pm
Once again I was drunk in stuff so I tend to say really strange things, but don't really mean it. You all should be used to it by now. I turn very talkative and just randomly type what is on my mind or something, it's weird.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:30 pm
It's just still stupid that no one is hiring me.

And no teatime I do not act like this at interviews, I act normal and nice and stuff.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:33 pm
You didn't get reported.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:35 pm
Dannyxcores
You didn't get reported.
emo ARE YOU SURE?  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:58 pm
drinking and posting on Gaia? i know a few others like that...  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:36 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
emo ARE YOU SURE?
stare Yeah.  

Dannyxcores
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:46 pm
Maybe they aren't hiring me because I say that i am still employed. They would rather hire someone who ISN"T employed.

But I can't really do anything at my current job right now cuz it's summer. The only thing I can be is a freaken sub custodian. That's all that is being offered right now.

And lots of people who are subs also have a real job to. Like most of the subs I know only sub like once or twice a week, where I treated it like a real job and did like 3-4 days a week.  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:55 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
Maybe they aren't hiring me because I say that i am still employed. They would rather hire someone who ISN"T employed.

This.

If it's a form to fill out, say you're not currently employed. (they want to know about your current schedule.. not in 3 months)

If they ask in person, say that during the school year you occasionally substitute. This clarifies that, yes, you work as a teacher, but you also need the work here and now and are going to have plenty of time to work all summer and probably can keep working part-time during the school year.

This is completely legal. I have several friends who are still *technically* employed by a game testing company, even though they haven't worked there in years, just because the company stops giving people hours rather than laying them off.
I *technically* have been an employee of the university for 4 years now, but if I haven't taken any shifts then I can honestly say I'm not employed.  

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 2:35 pm
That's dumb. emo Soo stupid. *crys* crying I'm never gonna have a real job. cry

But some online apps have an option that says if I am still working here for my employment history. Like for subbing, I didn't put from March to May, I put from March to ... "and then clicked "still employed" option that puts it to present.  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games