Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:05 am
User Image

She wondered if Misri was going to be angry with her- it felt like he probably would be. But then again, why would he be? Maybe she was just being paranoid. It felt like she was only worrying because she hadn't talked to him about cubs in a very long time. Long enough that it felt like a new experience all over again. However, she wasn't going to let that stop her. She wanted to have more cubs. nothing was going to change that.

She had been watching other pride members talking about babies. Even the king and queen seemed to be thinking about it. So of course it started to enter her mind as well.

Was she going to be able to talk to him about it? Or was she going to chicken out?

Sighing, she waited in their den, wondering what was going to happen if she couldn't get the questions out. Or if he didn't want more cubs. Oh gosh, she hadn't thought about that at all. How scary!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:38 pm
Cajanic

That play had sure been something. He had enjoyed it, and even if he was loathe to admit it.. He couldn't wait to go to another. Plays were a guilty pleasure of his, and he didn't like others knowing he enjoyed it. It wasn't very manly at all, in his opinion, and he prided himself on his manlieness.. He was already pink, he didn't care to add to the stereotype.

He had a trinket hidden deep in his mane. He was lucky he didn't move too much while walking, otherwise it likely would have fallen off, and been quite the hassle to return home. But she was worth anything, and it was for her.

The necklace was made of purple and white shells, that looked like they had just been plucked from the sea. He knew she would love it, and he couldn't wait to see it on her, and her face once she saw it.

"Melda my dear, are you home?" He called out.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:59 pm
Melda jumped when she heard Misri's voice, though not from fright. Perhaps she was just a little bit too eager to speak to him- she was already on her paws and moving out of the den to meet him. She smiled when she saw him, rubbing against him fondly.

"Did you enjoy your play?" She asked teasingly. Perhaps he thought she wouldn't know where he had gone, but she was as much into the gossip around the pride as anyone else. It was not hard to figure out who they were talking about when they described Misri's coat.

"I hope you had fun. Are you hungry? I made a fresh kill for us and brought it back here." Was she trying too hard? Maybe. But she wanted him to be relaxed and happy, just in case he didn't find the thought of little paws running around as appealing as she did.

Buffy_the_Bloody

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:40 pm
Cajanic

Her voice was like velvet to his ears. He closed his eyes as she spoke, just taking in her voice..her scent.. Melda was everything he had ever wanted. He could forgive never knowing his family, if it meant getting to live with her the rest of his days. That would be a fair trade, in his opinion.

He blushed a little when she asked about the play, and gulped but then shrugged. He supposed it would do no good to lie to her, especially when she already knew. So he resigned himself to just smiling at her.

"It was rather good actually. But that stays between you and I." He said with a chuckle, licking her cheek playfully.

"I'm famished." He said, happily eyeing the meal that she had brought for the two of them. "And I have brought a gift for you too, my dear." He said, shaking his mane gently, and letting the shell necklace fall into his paws. He held it up to show her, a smile gleaming in his eyes as he waited for her reaction.

"Do you like it?" He asked, leaning over to put it around her throat.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:45 am
Melda smiled. She had such a silly mate- but she didn't mind. She loved that he worried about such things, like who knew what and why. She knew it probably wasn't the most 'male' thing in the world to enjoy plays and such, but she also knew there were plenty of members of the pride who were right there with Misri, enjoying them too.

She wasn't too worried for his pride.

when he showed her the necklace, she let out a coo of surprise. "Oh, it's lovely!" She gasped, looking it over thoughtfully, "thank you so much!" It was unlike anything she had seen before- she loved seashells. They were always so much prettier than rocks or bones.

She gave him quite the cuddle, happy as a clam.

Buffy_the_Bloody

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:49 am
Cajanic

He had never thought about the logic of being embarrassed. He supposed there was nothing to be worried about, as there were plenty around enjoying the same play. He smiled again.

"I'm glad you like it. I saw the shells and knew they belonged with you." He said, ever the romantic.

"Have you had a good day, my dear?" He asked, cuddling with her in return as he licked her cheek again. Misri was a hopeless romantic when it came right down to it.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:39 pm
She smiled, though quickly grew embarrassed. She loved getting presents, but she just wasn't used to it. Still, she would wear it was pride and be happy to know that her mate had got it just because he had thought of her.

It was so sweet.

"I have no complaints," she hummed, "though it feels perfect now that you're here. But there is something I wanted to talk to you about," she said lightly, shifting uncomfortably on her paws before finding a place to sit.

"Um... what do you think about have more cubs?" She asked, "I can't think of a slow way to bring it up, sorry." She chuckled faintly. Blunt worked too, didn't it?

Buffy_the_Bloody

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:46 pm
Cajanic

"Oh?" He asked whenever she mentioned needing to speak to him. If she hadn't prefaced it with a compliment on his company, he'd be worried about what the talk was about. He stretched out, his rump in the air and his claws stretched forward, scratching at the stone, before relaxing and lying where he was.

"What do you want to talk about?" He asked, and then waited for her to speak again. When she did, he felt a smile grow on his maw. Well that was certainly a good question..One he had been thinking about himself.

"Cubs, eh? Well. I certainly loved our first ones. I also quite enjoy the method of making them too." He grinned, and winked at her. He looked away for a minute, grinning like mad, and then looked back at her.

"When do you want to get started?" He asked, wagging an eyebrow, and nuzzling her cheek gently.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:53 pm
She laughed. "I'm so happy you agree with me!" Well, perhaps she should have been expecting that. It wasn't like they weren't similar, or that he would have gotten angry with her. Now he was wondering just what he had been frightened of in the first place.

She gave him a cuddle, moving her head up and giving his ear a gentle tug before letting go and letting her eyes fall back on his, a mischievous glint behind them.

"If you're really okay with it, why don't we get started right away?" She hummed lightly, moving a little deeper into the cave so they wouldn't be disturbed.

Buffy_the_Bloody

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 9:11 am
Cajanic

When she walked to the back of the cage, he arched an eyebrow and gave a knowing grin. Oh how he loved that mate of his. She was so beautiful, and he could just picture her round with cubs once more. She had been such a beautiful, glowing, pregnant mother.. and she had been an even better mother to those cubs. She had raised them to be so kind, so loving.. he had really done a great job in picking his forever friend.

"Ready or not, here I come." He teased, winking into the darkness as he trotted back to meet her.

He was so happy, and he could only imagine how much happier the rest of life would make him.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
[IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items