X Moon Fighter X

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:32 am
User Image

A pair of glowing eyes peered from a dark cave. They shifted upwards and inspected the full moon. The eyes blinked and adjusted to the brightness. The sun had recently set and the moon was not yet high. Soon the eyes shifted to reveal a large Daeva, dim blue flames danced by his side and long bleached locks of hair picked up in the light breeze. It wasn't often that this particular fox left his dark home, this was one of those rare occasions. The male snorted and took a few steps forward and stretched, while doing so he stretched his neck in odd angles listening for the pop. "Time to hunt."

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:17 pm
User ImageYui sat in her fox hole, the hole she had spent all day digging up, connected to it was her tunnels which helped her get around safely. Inside the hole was the blankets her Father and brothers had acquired for her. she liked her current situation. This way of living made it so others couldnt find her. She was horrible with others constantly hiding her face or retreating to the nearest hiding place. and that was just with females. If it were a male Yui would freeze up and instantly panic doing whatever she had to to get out of the situation.  

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150

X Moon Fighter X

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:59 pm
The male stalked the forest. There wasn't much out and he was looking for an easy meal. It was mating season for the deer so the bucks were aggressive. He snorted then smelled something, he wasn't quite sure what it was. It did smell like fresh dug earth and something else... A rabbit perhaps? He found the hole, it was rather large. He licked his lips, a big hole meant a big rabbit. His large paws dug into the earth and he dug at the hole. "Come out little rabbit..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:07 pm
Yuis eyes grew wide. was she found? she dove at the area of her hole that led to her tunnels and quickly slipped in, letting her eyes peek out watching what ever was trying to destroy her home. she looked around her and saw she forgot to grab her blanket. she looked up and wondered if she'd be able to grab it. she slipped her paw back into the hole and started to paw at the blanket.  

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150

X Moon Fighter X

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:28 pm
Steele soon found a blanket. "What the..." His head tilted curiously. He removed the blanket only to see a small, black paw reaching out for it. He also saw a pair of dark green eyes peer from down in the hole. It was another fox. He stared. It seemed small enough to be a female. His tail flicked. "...Are you stuck or something?" He wondered if she actually lived in the hole and kind of felt guilty for digging it up.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:02 pm
Yui looked up and saw the large Daeva staring at her."eh...ehhh..eh" her tail gave a sudden twitch and her eyes widened. She began to back into her hole further."Pl-please dont kill me." she shouted in a raspy voice her eyes now closed tightly. She saw he had her blanket , and gave an annoyed ear twitch."c-can I h-have that b-back p-p-p-please" she poked her head a bit further out so that her head was visable the rest f her body however was still in her tunnel.  

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150

X Moon Fighter X

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:33 pm
"Kill you? As hungry as I am you don't look suitable enough for a meal." His tail flicked again. With all the stuttering he could barely understand what she was trying to say. Her eyes seemed to focus on the blanket. He set it down right outside of the hole. He didn't need it anyway. "Do you know where a guy could get something to eat around here?" Maybe she knew of an actual rabbit hole. Hell, he'd even settle for fish. He didn't care for plants or berries. He actually needed something to fill him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:49 pm
Yui looked at him, then slowly rose up snatched the Blanket then retreated to the tunnels. after a moment though she poked her head out with a small brown object in her mouth. she took care not to bite into it. since this person was hungry maybe he would eat potatoes they grew in the ground and she could eaily find them, and had actually learned how to get them to grow. she had a small stockpile of different types in her tunnel in a small hole. she would plant them occasionally to get more.  

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150

X Moon Fighter X

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:17 pm
He watched the vixen retreat back into her hole, then emerge with something that looked like a soft brown rock. He blinked. "You expect me to eat that?" He had a feeling it was some kind of vegetable or something. It looked dirty and nasty. He snorted, he was desperate enough to at least try. He stabbed it with his sharp claws and bit into it, immediately spitting it out. "What the hell is this!?" It was hard and bitter, and he could taste dirt and root on it. He wiped his tongue on the leather guards on his wrist and glared at the girl.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:47 pm
Yui flinched, when he Glared at her."I-its a potato I have a lot of them down here. and I can eat them. So I figured I could bring one to you since your hungry." she squeaked backing up a bit more. shaking in fear, pulling the blanket closer to her."if thats now what you want what do you expect me to give you?"  

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150

X Moon Fighter X

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 4:12 am
He saw he shaking, Was he really that scary? "I dunno... A river? A fish filled lake? A local herd?" She was rather small. "Do you even eat meat?" He sat back on his haunches, the flames on him licking the area around him but not catching fire. He sighed. "And do you actually eat those... Potatoes?" This girl was odd... Or was it him? Sure he may live in a cave, be sensitive to light but he kind of was a picky eater.  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 2:16 pm
Yuis head poked out a bit more again, and she nodded"yeas I eat them all the time." he wanted a river though. she thought for a moment."uhm yes theres actually a river nearby, just head that way" she said poking out of the hole up to her waist looking to the north." You should be able to see some fish over there." she ate meat occasionally but tried to keep to birds and fish since to much blood grossed her out.  

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150

X Moon Fighter X

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 3:37 pm
"Must be an acquired taste..." He shook his head. "Ok, so head north." He nodded to himself. "What about you? Do you want to come?" He thought for a second... "or would you rather my bring you something?" She had to have eaten something other than potatoes. That girl needed some meat on her bones.  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 3:52 pm
Yui pulled herself up."I uhm I c-can go with you." this way she could show him the way. She needed to get some excercise anyway her joints were starting to get stiff from sitting in that hole all day. besides she would need some more energy to get back to her tunnels. she was slowly working upward in one zone and she felt she had made her way to something good."should I lead the way?"  

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150

X Moon Fighter X

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 5:01 pm
He watched the vixen climb out of the hole. He was right. She was small. She seemed wobbly to her. He sighed and knocked her down with her tail, but was quick enough to catch her as well. "Just hang on." He kept his tail balanced and trotted to the north. It was easy for him to smell water so it wasn't hard to find his way.  
RP Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff