Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
I'm never gonna find a real ******** job.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:45 pm
I should just overdose on ******** benadryl now. IT IS JUST ******** REDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!! WHY WONT ANY ******** PLACE HIRE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ******** THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST WANT A REAL JOB THAT WONT PLACE ME ON HOLD FOR A ******** FOR AN ENTIRE MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN REALLY!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And so I can ******** live with my girlfriend in s**t. emo crying  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:51 pm
I mean I applied as a ******** dishwasher and a freaken sales associate in s**t in Alamogordo in s**t and they STILL aren't hiring me. I am contacting DVR/Brenda tomorrow since ACS/Xerox has declined me as an associate in s**t, since I could'vbe been ******** making 8.50$ an hour in a ******** week from now in training but they ddin't ******** hire me. I SHOULD JUST ******** KILL MYSELF!!!!!!!!!! I DON"T ******** CARE!!!!!!!!! EVERYTHING IS ******** FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SHOULD JUST KILL MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!! Take 16 BENADRYL!!!!!!!!!!!! SOO STUPID!!!!!!!!!! ******** YOU ACS>............... I WILL JUST KILL MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KILL MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL JUST ******** KILL MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF  

Aoi the Crossdresser

GenevieveGautier

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:05 pm
Oh....despite all the exclamation points...Welcome to real life. This is what you can expect for some time to come...Just keep trying Aoi. This is totally normal..  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:06 pm
******** YOU FAKE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ALL ARE ******** FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYTHING IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *takes 6 BENADRYL* You all aren't stopping me. I KNOW WHAT I DO IS THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL I SEE IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But anything that loads is fake, all is fake. crying OH GOD I KNOW YOU ALL ARE FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET AWAY FROM MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA PASS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEMME PASS OUT FOR GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR 800 YEARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS  

Aoi the Crossdresser

GenevieveGautier

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:10 pm
You are, unforunatley , a victim of an existence that isn't fake at all...better submit while you can...  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:15 pm
GenevieveGautier
You are, unforunatley , a victim of an existence that isn't fake at all...better submit while you can...
YOU ARE FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL I HAVE EXPERIENCED IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL KILL MYSELF NOW!!!!!!!!!! ******** YOU WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Western Playland for making me feel a great awesome feeling for the final time. crying BUt now it is time for me to go. ******** YOU WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KILL ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KILL ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *takes 8 benadryls*  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:19 pm
I HATE YOU WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ******** YOU WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MONEY IS NEVER THE ANSWER TO ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STUPID HUMANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF I DO SURVIVE INTO TOMORROW (Which is an 35% chance I will) PLEASE KILL ME KILL ME KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LET ME DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ******** THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE ALREADY DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ******** THE WORLD LET ME DIE LET ME DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:30 pm
And I think I took 6 50mg benadryls or something, I forgot. O.O  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:37 pm
EVEN IF I DON"T GET TO KILL MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still get to have enough BRAIN damange to myself that I should be able to qualify for disability or SSI or something. Cuz I will eventually turn weird. O.O I WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE MYSELF WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!! BRAIN>.........................WEIRD.......WEIRD>>>>>>>>>>>>>OH GOD I CANT THINK RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH GOD!!!!!!!!!!! SOO WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOO HIGH RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:39 pm
OMFG Can't think. OMFG HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH GOD I CANT FOCUS RIGHT NOW I CANT FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA LET ME GET DISABILITY/SSI cuz I can't really think right now. I feel I can't focus at real jobs right now cuz it requires much too much brain thinking but I feel I hope I have damaged my braine a lot, if I did I hope so so I can get disability. If not they I will kill myself. That simple.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 3:44 am
Local theme park=summer job fo sho=$7.35/hour=~$2k post tax/season  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:47 am
god ******** damn it you are dramatic. you type like an over dramatic child and you really need to get over yourself. oh noes you're life is kind of relatively hard just a little guess you better kill yourself. what stupid logic. you need to get over yourself and stop this bullshit. it's tiring and you probably seem this stupid in interviews so no one will ever hire you even if you get an interview.

and stop trying to just get benefits. it's pathetic that you have full abilities to maintain a job but would rather just... not. because god ******** forbid.  

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:08 am
I'm going to report you.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 11:48 am
Um.. Shikume, or whoever else knows him IRL...

Aoi needs help. This does come off as childish and selfish, but it's also a cry for help.  

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items