Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] So... How Are You? [Rin + Rep] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 3:22 pm

Rin approached Rep's harem... or rather the room he shared with his guys. She eyed the door distantly before deciding against knocking in case she was interrupting something. She decided to fire off a text and wait. Patiently. Rep'd read it when he was damn well ready.

Text to Rep
I'm at your door.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 5:29 pm

Fortunately for Rin, for once Rep was entirely on his own and had been while he texted. It was relatively infrequent all three of them were in different places, normally either attached to Harrison like a limpet or bothering Jordan, but today the room was his. He picked up the phone with a half lidded look of boredom and eyed it, expecting a twitter update or some trivial mis-text. Instead it was from Rin. Well then.

Getting to his feet, he strolled over to the door, clad as per usual in nothing but a pair of jeans, and slung it open. He cocked his hip and his head as he gave her a lazy and appraising sort of look. It looked relaxed, but Rin was probably used to it more as a false sense of security masking tension and coiled potential.

"What the ******** are you doing here? Melvin's limp d**k not satisfying you?"

He'd been avoiding looking at her, avoiding dealing with her, but right in front of him it was impossible not to. She had his full attention and none of it was nice.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 5:54 pm

Rin watched Rep's false front keenly. It was like a fox dancing to entrance the chickens to stick their heads through the safety of the wires. Rin preferred it behind the wire, thank you. "I came to talk to you. Like the man that you are." She made no response to the remark about Melvin. "May I come in?"

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:27 pm

Rep stepped back from the door with an obliging flourish. "Sure. Why the ******** not really?" It was clear from his tone that he felt she shouldn't even be there at all. Inside it was the low level state of disarray which usually meant Rep had been left alone for more than ten minutes. The laptop was open on the table in front of the couch still where clearly he'd been sitting.

He flopped down and stared at her. "So what the ******** are you looking to talk about exactly? Looking to run off with someone else this time and ******** over the little blonde p***k?"

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:35 pm

"Nope," Rin entered even if everything about Rep screamed YOU ARE NOT WELCOME. She remained standing, watching Rep right back. "I'm going to cut right to the chase. I know you're a busy..." Her gaze lowered to his lazy man's mess, "...man. But, I want to know why you are so mad with me. I thought we were friends. Friends don't c**k block each other and toss in threats."

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:47 pm

There was something worryingly distracted about Rep, his attention shifting now and then, to the door, to the windows, measured calculated shifts of his gaze. It was difficult to measure up the risks he'd face in getting rid of her here and now - mainly he would have to risk damaging the room, and that, more than consequences of death, made him veto the option.

He narrowed his eyes at her. "Were. Is ******** right. I was always ******** clear with you what I wasn't okay with. You did it anyway. We are no longer ******** friends."

Crossing his arms he leaned back on the couch. "I knew. I knew right from the start how this would ******** turn out but I put aside my better judgement to trust you and him."

He tensed up, muscles shifting across his shoulders the way they often did when he was preparing to pounce. "I'm always ******** right though aren't I?"

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:50 pm

The look on Rin's face very quickly shifted to something best described as excuse me? She tried to ignore how twitchy he was looking now. Favouring instead for her own annoyance, "Just what are you not okay with?"

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:05 pm

He tensed up further at her tone, clenching and unclenching his hands. How ******** dare she talk to him like that, as if he was being ******** unreasonable. She was starting to sound like Melvin.

Tracey concurred with a low snarl.

"I was never ******** all right with you ending up with Melvin." he spat the name, no more goldilocks, no more friendly nicknames. He'd been wounded and all that was left was raw fury and resentment for them both. "He wasn't ******** right for you ever."

And he knew when it came down to it, he'd choose a woman over him any day. They always ******** did. Hoes before bros. Just like the guy who'd ruined his nose had chosen, best friend one day, stranger the next. "But you never ******** listened to me."

He gave her a long feral and unblinking stare, like a dog with a bone.

"But it doesn't matter any longer. The bridges are ******** burning."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:13 pm

"When did you say that? I mean. I'm not denying what he said to you wasn't completely out of line. But you like... All I knew of it was you told him to talk to me. You told him how I felt. You told him what you saw. I was content to forget and drift... and hope life tossed me another bone... but you told him. I thought like... I thought you cared about me. I thought that was you giving your ******** blessing. I don't get it Rep, what is swirling around in that mind of yours that you've turned this into such an affront to you?" Rin leaned in, "It's not. I still care about you, even if you would rather see me burn."

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:20 pm

"I just ******** sent him your way because I didn't want you to ******** kill yourself. Because I made the dire ******** mistake of giving a s**t about you. At most I thought you cunts would be friends or something, maybe help you get over whatever loneliness you had going on. I didn't think you were so ******** desperate and gagging for it you'd jump his ******** bones." He wanted to hit her. Wanted to attack her and not stop until she couldn't speak, until she couldn't challenge him any longer.

"And to ******** think we talked about people being traitors and trust. To think I was ******** retarded enough to think you were different than the rest of the c**k hungry bitches out there." He gave her a look that was void of the old fondness and friendship.

"Care all you want. It won't stop me."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:26 pm

"Rep. You were the first person I met after waking up. We relied on each other and no one else. Then you found your guys and sent me on my way. I finally find my 'guys' and you just... You're not okay with it? I'm perfectly okay with them. They make you happy. He makes me happy. Even if you wouldn't have chosen him yourself. That much is clear. Can you please explain to me why I'm the bad guy here?"

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:29 pm

"Because he was my ******** friend. He was MINE. And you stole him and now I have ******** NEITHER." he snarled, clinging to his cool desperately. "I don't have to ******** explain to you any more. Get the ******** out of my face before I ******** have to hurt you."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:35 pm

"... You had both of us still, he's just stupid and panicked at what you said like a moron. It's annoying. Like you he has this weird... thing about being a manly man and chest bumping the ******** out of anything vaguely threatening. Nothing wrong with it 'till lines get crossed." She didn't even feign to budge. "Can you explain to me how us dating suddenly null and voids ownership?"

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:40 pm

He jabbed his finger in her direction, getting to his feet, snarling viciously. She didn't have the right to playfully insult him any longer, she'd forfeited that when she jumped into bed with Melvin. "Don't you ******** talk to me like that you ******** useless unlovable c**t."

He wanted to, oh he wanted to.

"You don't understand. You will never ******** understand! Now stop ******** ASKING ME QUESTIONS AS IF YOU ARE HIM AND GET. THE. ********. OUT. I don't owe you anything."

He picked up an empty mug off the table and weighted it in his hands, set to throw it.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:48 pm

"I'm not demanding anything of you. I am just asking, because I want to understand why you seem so hurt. How would you feel if suddenly Harrison had nothing but hostility towards you and would not even tell you why? Would not give you the chance to understand? To explain?" Rin still had no interest in leaving. "I thought you loved me, cared at all for me. You didn't want me to die. You gave me a reason not to die. But now you want to take it away. I just want to know why, is that really asking too much of you?"

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff