Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Black Lace and Rose Prince Appreciation Guild

Back to Guilds

For the fans of all those sexy and titillating anons, and the anons themselves. 

Tags: Black Lace, Rose Prince, Anon 

Reply FanFiction
A Tasty Little Treat For You All

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

; A ; Wh-what is this?!
Collab effort? AMG!
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
ahdjnvngl LACE! I HAS MISSED YOU
23%
 23%  [ 4 ]
TEMPTY. You beautiful femme fatale, has my babies!
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
I can has all 3 options?
35%
 35%  [ 6 ]
GOLD. LET ME BATH IN IT. OH YES. CALL ME MIDAS.
23%
 23%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 17

Anonymous Black Lace
Vice Captain

King Enabler

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 8:32 pm
As you all know.
Your beloved King, and my beautiful Queen Tempty have retired.
(Well, she's a bit more active here, than I am)
Regardless! Our retirement does not mean we're gone for good, oh no.
At long last we're working on a collaborative piece, something I've wanted to do with her for awhile.
And you all will get to see it, consider it my birthday present that I'm sharing with you.
Because, I've missed you all terribly, I truly have.
Now! Just what are we working on?
I'll tell you!

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 8:35 pm
To set the stage, we have sexy Elle running the mafia. How she got there was untraditional at best, a few turns of fate if you would call the scandal and debauchery just that.

Little Antonio took her for a regular street broad, a common whore from a well known expensive house of courtesans, and decided to give her some Italian lovin. But Elle was sly, and figured out some mafia secrets. But they can't just kill her, cause she's got their secrets ready to blow if any harm comes to her. So they gotta keep the Princess happy.

However, they figure some poor chump will sweep her off her feet and take her out of their hair, yes? Real easy, real clean. No mess involved.

However, the mafia can't exactly control her because she's got them around her finger now with their trades and little things that they don't want aired out into their little close knit family much less the public. So she gets away with it and runs the whole operation practically from her whore house that she now owns instead of just working in it. And they are getting tired of her s**t and just want her out of their hair.

Cue Levi. Well known womanizer. They say if you spend enough time around him, he actually seems human. But c'mon, it's Venice. Not everybody wants a ride in a gondola and a moonlit dinner. Just what comes after. His services have gotten in pretty high in demand, since he was recently seen with his arm around some movie star. If this guy's pleasing the rich and famous, surely he's enough to get the princess to drop her guard long enough to spill where she's hiding the information right?

Easy right? Wrong. So starts the crazy and ridiculous chess match that will only prove to infuriate Levi and cause both him and Elle to fall into a more troubling situation than upsetting the mafia and threatening the small thread that they all stand on. A possibility that will threaten the very ground the two of them walk on and the code they have both set for themselves both in private and in public.

-Lights-

-Cue music-

-Audience claps and cheers-
-Heavy drapes rise exposing not a stage but a movie screen. Blank because the writers have yet to write this part. Pity. It was a promising story-

Anonymous Black Lace
Vice Captain

King Enabler

FanFiction

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas