[PRP]First Date? (Besart/Chamba)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:09 pm
Chamba followed Besart, a large smile on her face. Hunting always seemed like a chore, but perhaps today she could have fun with it. She kept glancing around to see if she could spot some prey. A ways a way she could see a small herd gazing in the grass. She nodded her head toward the gazelle. “I think we found our prey.” She crouched down, close to the grass and started to steadily move toward them.

Her eyes glanced at Besart occasionally, though not for too long. She knew she needed to keep most of her attention on the gazelle if she did want to hunt them. However at this moment her companion was a bit more interesting the gazelle. She just didn't want that to show. “You go first then I go?” she asked, thinking about him saying he would go for the legs. She would be ready to finish the prey.

Tara de Draiocht

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:43 pm
User Image "Oh? Wher-" His lithe muscles bunched as he leaned down close next to Chamba. "Ah I see them now Chammie." The nickname rolled off his tongue easily and friendly. "Right." Bee looked cutely focused and moved into position. "I got this one!" He started off in a yell but then quieted down as to not spook their dinner. Loosening himself and after focusing on a good point he noted the lone elder gazelle. It was sad one had to die for another to survive but it had to be done. He was off in a shot all his energy pushed into his legs. Like a powerhouse he quick gained speed and--over shot. " Awh come on." He whirled around and tried again. The next time he succeeded and looked around for Chamba.

Club Snails

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 2:06 pm
Chamba felt her ears warm up when Besart gave her a nickname. She never had a nickname before and she quite liked the idea of having one. Her eyes trailed Besart as he darted off. She was quick to follow, though made sure she trailed behind a bit to make sure she didn't startle the prey. After the failed attempt, she slowed down. Once she saw the second attempt work she dashed forward and pounced, her claws digging into the gazelle. She held it down as she looked over at Besart. "That was a lot easier then trying to do that solo." she said with a smile. Usually hunting felt like it took forever. She would have to work as a team again to hunt. It made the process a lot more fun.

Tara de Draiocht

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm
"Yeah! Partnerships are waaay better than working alone!" His stomach growled at the thought of eating meat tonight. "Here! I can-" Despite his small size he lifted the gazelle that was at least a size larger onto his back with ease. "Where too? There anywhere you want to eat? I know a place that has a great view at night? You can see what looks like the whole heavens. I'm up for anything!!" He bounced which caused their meal to bounce too. " Oh.. I think I should mention Chammie," He looked at Chamba sheepishly. "I'm not good at cooking the meat. I tend to burn the meat."

Club Snails

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:19 am
She looked at him with admiration as he put the gazelle on his back. He made it look so effortless. "Ah well, I would love to eat at the place you described. It sounds so lovely." Chamba thought it would be fun to eat somewhere she had never ate before. She kept walking right next to him. "Don't worry about the meat. I've had some experience cooking, so we should be alright. It's the least I can do, after all you're going to be showing me such an amazing place." Her voice couldn't hide the excitement she had for their upcoming dinner.

Tara de Draiocht

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:09 pm
"Okay!" Besart grinned without a trace of strain. "Let's do that then~ Follow me Chammie! It's a little bit far but it's worth the walking. Not many know of its existence!! The location is still in the pridelands but not where it's generally busy~" He began at a steady pace making sure his lady friend kept pace. The farther away they got the more wild the environment became. Branches, leaves, and vines cloaked the area. Besart pointed to the left at the claw marks he made on an old tree trunk, "Ah hear we are!" He flipped the dead animal with ease and it landed with a long thunk. "Allow me-" He drew back a curtain of vines and allowed Chammie to take in the sight. "What do you think?"

Club Snails
tag

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:23 am
Chamba followed closely, her eyes looking around as they walked. She loved how the land around her was changing and she loved the company she was with. It was interesting how she had planned on spending the day alone, but in the end she was thankful that the energetic young lion talked to her. When they arrived she looked around at the land around her and of the sky above. “It's wonderful Besart!” She said with awe. The only time she really strayed away from the pridelands was when she hunted, and even then she didn't go this far. “How did you find this place? It's so beautiful!” She saw some sticks lying around and started gathering them up in a pile so she could make a fire.

Tara de Draiocht

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 5:58 pm
Besart paused to take a deep breath in. Chamba was certainly right, it really was beautiful here. Turning bright eyes to his pretty companion he spoke with enthusiasm, "Well! I was explorin' and well got lost! Thought I was a goner and everything!" Of course he was exaggerating but Chamba didn't know that and he wanted to impress so who cared. "I was missing for a week! My parents had been so mad! I had been a cub back then and I loved going off on my own-" Much to his parents horror. "-it had been fun! My own little home away from home you know? Little piece of paradise!"

Besart paused in his ramblings to watch what his Chammie was doing. "Neat!" The thought of cooked food made his tummy rumble.

R4gn0r0k IV
Apologies!!!! tag

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:28 pm
Chamba let out a gasp as he told his story. “I am glad you managed to make your way back to the pride in one piece! I couldn’t imagine being a cub and going out on adventures alone. I always tagged along with my sister when she went on adventures, but we never strayed too far from our older brother.” She said.

“It wouldn’t be too bad to be lost in a place like this, assuming you had plenty to eat and the right company she said. She was careful about placing the meat near the fire. It would be a shame is their great catch got burnt! “Just watching it cook makes me hungry.”

Tara de Draiocht
No worries! <3

[IC] Pridelands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces