pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 1:59 pm
[Insert Image Here]

The stars twinkled in the sky above her as the bat flew gracefully through the night. Her wings cut through the darkness as she tried to locate some prey to kill. But the night was quiet, most others were off sleeping in little hideyholes. So after a few moments more, she made her way down to the ground, and by the time she reached it she was in her full form.

Her ears twitched slightly as she thought she heard something moving around in the night, something that had just started moving around. What was it? The smell in the air smelled so familiar but it had been such a long time...or had it? Her lips curled into a sly smile as she finally recognized that scent. It was that little foal she had stolen from one of her family and she was corrupting it to be just like her.

And so she quietly made her way to where he was, and her eyes lit up with a malicious glee when she finally spotted him. "Have we finally come back to mother dear?" Her voice hissed out from the darkness. "You were such a disappointment as a young foal. I doubt you've improved any." And now the mind games begin. Lets see just how far down the path this stallion had gone, and if he had turned into a goody two-shoes she would just kill him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 2:14 pm
User Image

The night was quiet and he hated it, even with the noise of the night creatures, it was just not enough to satisfy. A soft glow from his horn light up the small space as he dined on the carcass before him. His ears twitched as a voice from his past floated through the shadows to reach him. Mikhail raised his head dragging with it the neck of whatever it was he had been eating. Vibrantly colored eyes searched the shadows as he found the color that stood out. With a flick of his lion like tail, the stallion dropped the carcass back to the ground and snorted.

"Was I gone 'that' long, Mother?" Mikhail retorted before going back to his dinner.

He wasn't really about to share, but the mare was indeed older then he was and she could rightfully take it from him if she wished to. The carcass itself was what was left of one of their own kind, or what they had been. While Mikhail sported no pelt, his mother had drilled him on eating the flesh of others around them. He just made himself have a taste for their own.

"Or perhaps you just take too long to hunt, dear mother. Those lovey-dovey types getting you down in the mouth." raising his head back up, he looked over his shoulder towards the mare's location, there was a madness in those vibrant eyes. One that the taste of blood aroused. he was enjoying himself, that was for sure.

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 2:21 pm
So, he hadn't strayed from the path she had set him on, for the sight of the carcass was enough to prove it. Neva gave a small cackle as she heard him speak, his words ever amusing her.

"Child, you should really watch who you are speaking to." She walked up to him slowly, and scoffed at the remains of his dinner. Later she would hunt, now she must catch up with her "beloved" son.

When she was close to him, she reached out with one of her wings and dragged the claw on it down his neck, leaving a small scratch behind. "You certainly have grown into such a fine stallion. Any mares I should know about? Or, did you kill them in their sleep?" The pale colored bat eyed the carcass once more, wondering if it had been someone he had lured in.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:11 pm
Mikhail could only laugh at his mother's reaction, it truly brought glee to his features as it seemed that the family was together again. Well, what he knew of family. He didn't know of his real parents, only the skinwalker before him. A sort of sound, almost like a purr came from him as Neva's wing dragged down his back. He welcomed the pain, though it was just a slight sting, like from a bee. Turning he watched Neva, admiring the paleness she had always had, that and the leathered wings that replaced those that were once feathered.

"Oh really? Whatcha going to do? Punish me like the old day?" he asked turning back to his meal. It was still warm, partly and he wanted to eat before it went cold. "No mares, no foals, no one loves a killer." He glanced back. "Besides, I have other things in mind. For I have yet to claim a pelt like your own, but of my own style."

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 4:39 pm
"It is a bit of a disappointment that you have not achieved your pelt yet. You must not have been working that hard for it." Neva dug her wing claw further into the skin of his back, making his bright blood spill onto his paler coat.

"That'll change though, unless you've decided that deep down you really don't want your own pelt?" Walking way from the unicorn she shook her head. "You are pathetic really. That must change. It will or I will have to eliminate you." Her eyes glared at him, revealing the maddness that lived inside of her. She would have no problems killing off this creature she had stolen.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:01 pm
Mikhail hissed as Neva's claw dug into his back and brought his own blood to the air. While he shrugged away the pain, he snapped at the air as he turned towards Neva. His dinner now well forgotten, not that he hadn't gotten his belly filled anyways. Growling inwardly, she glared at Neva.

"Complications came around, what of it? Most have been taken care of." He looked away a little, that vibrant eye ever one Neva. He would get the bat back when he gained his pelt, that he knew. "We shall see who eliminates who, soon enough dear mother. Soon enough."

Yeah, he was challenging the mare who raised him since a foal. Taught him who he was and the ways she had come to know. They were strange at first, but he had little ties to anyone that was of their 'family'. Not that he knew much about them, these sky dancing things who were not but a meal at the end of the day. He had heard tale that one of his so called uncles had tried to rid the world of the bat, but failed. Served him right in the long run, no one could out sit someone like Neva.

"That small blemish of an owl. You should remember, that thing that chained herself to me. Her time will be coming to an end." He had his plans, he didn't know when or how, but that familiar wouldn't be living soon.

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:08 pm
Neva lifted her head and laughed into the night, a crazy sort of laugh that shows that one is not completely right in the head. "So, you think you can eliminate me? Really? Remember boy, I can take you down right now if you let it get to your head. I am your creator." This circle seemed very familiar, but then after her run in with her own creator Anju, the process had essentially started over again. Except now, she was the demon in Mikhail's mind.

The owl? She vaguely remembered the creature, simply because she wanted to eat it. But then she had destroyed her own bat that she had a long long time ago, and now she was a bat herself. "Well, as long as it is soon. I grow weary of waiting for you to follow through on things."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games