Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 7:18 pm
User Image

Yuki's footsteps were all but silent as he made his way through the Loka Nei Forest, a deceased bird in hand. He had gone out to surprise his sister with a delicious meal but...somehow the poor male had gotten himself lost. Oh Guardians...what have I gotten myself into? After living in the area for seasons, one would think that he would be able to tell. Problem was, he never did much hunting. Malloren was the hunter. So the place where he knew she got birds was far from his usual strolling area. He sighed, looking up towards the blue sky. She was going to have his hide if she woke up and didn't see him in his room. His tail swished anxiously at the thought and he quickened his step. Did he come from the East? Or was it South? He was one lost kitty.

Styrie

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:15 pm
Skye had no idea what drew him out to the Loka Nei Forest. Perhaps it was simply the need to get out of the city and take a walk. Nature was a friend. He enjoyed being out in it. Was it because it was quiet? Perhaps solitary? Who knows. Point being, he didn’t mind wandering alone. He was following what appeared to be a slightly worn path. Maybe a deer path? It didn’t really matter to him, so long as it was clear enough to follow. Skye sighed contentedly in the gentle silence of the forest. It had been a long time since he had left Telrunya City, and he was greatly enjoying himself. A shape flitted in front of him, dark against the green backdrop. Curios, Skye stepped forward to follow it, not realizing he was stepping off the path. A puzzled look crossed his face when he lost the shape amongst the bushes and branches. “Hmm....” Turning he went to continue on his way. And realized he could no longer see the path. “Oh... Well... Darn.”

Tartara Seabreeze

Styrie

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:27 pm
Nothing looked familiar. He stopped walking to turn around in a circle, trying to get his bearings. The thought of flying up crossed his mind, but with the thick treetops he'd never spot his and mallorens little hut. A hand reached up to shift through his midnight hair, dismayed. That was when a flash of movement caught his sharp emerald eyes. Instantly the male froze, hoping not to be seen even as his tail began to fluff up in alarm. It's probably just an animal...just an animal. What ever it was, he couldn't see it anymore. Which freaked him out even more. Taking a deep breath, the male crouched low to the ground. Or it may be Mall...then again, it could be an evil pae...or it could be someone who could help...or it could be a vicious bear... Summoning his courage, the black cat demon finally called into the area. "Hello? Anyone there?"

Styrie

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:55 pm
Looking around wasn’t helping. Skye hadn’t moved. He didn’t want to further lose himself, so he was planning on staying put. That was what he had always been told to do. However, if a crazed animal came charging out through the bushes, no way was he planning on staying where he was. He sat on the grass, attempting to figure out what to do. It was then that a voice rang out nearby. He stood quickly and turned, doing his best to locate the source. Nothing but more bushes. For a moment, Skye said nothing. Then, “Hey, I’m here. Where are you? ... Who are you, for that matter?” Taking a cautious step towards the voice, Skye reached out a hand and pushed the branches slowly to the side. He wasn’t intending on scaring whoever it was. Or whatever it was, as the case may be. In front of him, Skye saw a Demon Pae crouched low to the ground. He stopped, not daring to venture any closer. “Uhm... Hi?”

Tartara Seabreeze

Styrie

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:40 am
His ears flicked nervously after his call out, hoping for the best but expecting the worst. Oh how good it would be to see Mall emerging from the bushes. Or Sylve. A pang of sadness touched his heart at that thought, but he quickly pushed it out of his mind. He had to have full attention to take on what ever it was. Hey, I'm here. The voice rang in his head. It wasn't malls voice, nor was it sylves. No, it was distinctly a male voice. The bushes rustled, and out popped the owner of the voice. Exhaling slowly, the demonic started to relax, and move into a standing position. The other didn't look threatening at all! "Oh, I'm so relieved." His tail flicked side to side, smoothing out now that the 'danger' was over. "My names Yuki. I'm so glad you're not a bear."

Styrie

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:51 am
The demon was relaxing. That was good. Well, Skye thought so, anyway. He was an interesting demon, with cat-like features. “Name’s Skye,” he said while looking around. None of the surroundings looked familiar, but Skye had a pretty good feeling about where the path was. He just didn’t want to get lost further. Next time, he needed to lay a trail of stones or something. If there was a next time. And depending on how this played out, there very well may be. Skye noticed the bird, but didn’t say anything. His feet began to ache a small bit, so he took a seat on the soft grass, fluffing his wings a bit. “Where are you headed? And where we are in the forest?" Skye paused for a moment. "And you thought I was a bear?” Skye chuckled a bit at that thought. “I can assure you I’m nothing that scary,” he said with a small smile.

Tartara Seabreeze

Styrie

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:17 am
The male offered a soft smile, watching as the other sat. "Uh oh...I was hoping you knew the way." Figures. The only way someone could find him was to become lost themselves. At least he wasn't alone anymore. Still keeping a cautious distance, Yuki nodded. "A little, yeah. I'm not much one for confrontation." At that he gave a bit of an embarrassed laugh. "Apparently I'm not much one for navigation either. I know we're north of fae clearing but...I've been trying to find my house for the past hour."

Styrie

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff