[PRP] Me and Mom (Mate'moto x Azer)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 4:48 pm
User Image Mate'moto sighed softly as she flopped down on top of a warm rock. She was glad the rains had come to give them some water, but lately she had been craving to be hot. Swimming, she had discovered, was lots of fun, but only really worth it when she was boiling hot. Thankfully her mostly black coat helped her warm up very, very quickly.

She rolled to her back, paws in the air to block the sun from her golden eyes. They traced the patterns on her paws and she grinned a bit as she surveyed her markings. She was mostly dark, yes, but she loved the way her paws looked. It was like they were on fire! Humming to herself, Mat poked her markings with her hind paws, and ended up rolling right off the rock in the process.

"Oof!" she said she landed on her side, her tail lashing to get her back to her feet. She shook her head and glanced up at the rock with a scowl, as if it was its fault that she had fallen off. No matter...she was sure she had better things to do than lay around. She huffed as she stood and flicked her red-tipped tail before sauntering off. Maybe she could find her mom...she was getting a bit hungry.

Yin-Bug

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:19 pm
SilverLutz

User Image

Azar had been spending her day relaxing the most that she could. After her cubs it wasn't quite time for her to be able to carry on with her normal day-to-day activities, luckily for her though the surprise litter of cubs were born during a time of quiet, or at least it was pretty quiet for now. That made her pretty happy, she didn't want to miss out on any of the action during her down time. Her mate was making her rest as often as possible and she was happily taking the time to relax. Even though she was sad not to be able to be out there and fighting and keeping the pride as safe as she would like to, she was also sad to be seeing her cubs grow more and more each day.

She was too sunning herself, she was waiting outside of the den. It was getting close to the time that she knew her cubs would start wandering back. She normally waited here to see each of them come back. It made her heart happy to see each of the little faces. Being a mother made her pretty happy. She stretched her legs out in front of her after cleaning each of them carefully, and as she looked up she watched as one of her cubs started to approach her. Mate'moto, a small cub that had much of her and the markings of her Khin.

She smiled and reached out a paw toward the young one. "What have you been up to today Mate'moto?" She asked her curiously.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 6:13 pm
Mat grinned as she approached her family's den, spotting her mother outside. She quickened her step to trot forward, pouncing on the paw that was held out to her. She was very easily a mommy's girl, constantly by her mother'rs paws. She loved her dad, of course, but her mom was big and tough and she wanted to be just like her when she grew up.

"I was gonna to swimming but the dumb rock pushed me off it," she said, chewing happily on Azar's toes. She lifted her head and sniffed slightly, her tail flopping to the side. "But that's all right...I'll get it back," she said with a little grin and a growl, her tiny claws digging into the dirt. She pounced again, this time throwing her arms around her mother's neck and biting playfully.

"What were you doing? Besides waiting for your favorite kid to tackle you?' she asked, laughing happily. Look at her, a little cub taking down a brigadier! She bet that was pretty impressive.

Yin-Bug

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 1:12 am
SilverLutz

Azar stretched her limbs a little more and then looked as the small cub was wandering toward her, the smile on her lips as she talked. She loved watching her cubs play around and laugh and smile. "Those rocks sure are tricky." She laughed a little as the cub chewed on her toes, she started to wiggle her toes around as the cub chewed, the grin grew wider on her face, her cubs happiness was one of her favorite things on the planet. "Any child of mine better get it back!" She laughed joyfully.

"Favorite kid!" She laughed at the small lioness's comment. They all though they were her favorite kid, she loved all of them though really. "You think you can take me down though." She growled at the small cub playfully before lifting her paw and pushing the lioness down with the paw. "What do you want to do little one?" she asked afterward.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:44 am
Mat flopped onto the ground as her mother pushed her down, and she squirmed around, trying to escape the large paw. "I sure can!" she said, snarling and growling as best she could. What emerged sounded more like squeaks and purrs, though. She had a bit of growing up to do before she became as intimidating as her parents.

The question made her stop, her hind legs resting from kicking her mother's arm. "What do I wanna do?" she repeated, rolling away to her feet. "I wanna go explore! Or..." It was kinda hot to do that. It was even too hot to go swimming. "Or maybe you can show me how to pounce!" That would be fun. Then she could get that stupid rock back. She had been practicing and watching the older cubs, but she could never get as far as they could, and they looked so elegant and tough. She just kind of flopped through the air.

"Real sneaky," she added, crouching low, her butt high in the air, tail flopping around. Decidedly not-sneaky. "I wanna be a good fighter like you some day and all the older cubs pounce way better than me! I wanna be better than them!"

Yin-Bug

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:15 pm
SilverLutz

Another small laugh escaped the older lioness's maw when the squeaks and purr like sounds started to come out of the smaller lioness. She thought it was amusing and she remembered when she was once younger and sounded similar to that. "Wow! You sure are scary when you sound like that." She laughed once again and removed her paw off of the small body, as she did she was pretending to be intimidated by the smaller lioness.

"Hmmm." she lioness started as she lifted a paw and pushed down the lioness's rump a little. "It looks like we need to have some pouncing lessons I think that sounds great." She smiled sweetly at the little one and then lifted her body off of the ground and nodded at the cub. "Come lets go find something to practice on, huh?" She asked the cub once again with a smile still on her face. This was going to be a fun lesson there had to be some one around here that she could have help. If they know it or not that was for sure.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:59 pm
Mat stood tall as her mother praised her scary sounds. Ha, she knew she was terrifying! All the other cubs said she sounded just like them, but she knew they were just jealous of her intimidating roar. No one was better than her at snarling and growling. She sounded like a grown-up lioness! In her head, at least.

As Azar got up and moved about, the small cub ran between her mother's front legs, making a figure eight around and between them. "Yes! Target practice," she said with a grin. "I hope there's a frog nearby. I've seen some by the water." She had never know what a frog was until very recently. It seemed they came with the rain, which was quite funny. She hadn't seen any falling from the sky with the water, but perhaps she had missed it. It had rained for a very long time, after all.

"Or maybe a bird! Birds are fast, though, and they cheat," she huffed. She didn't like that birds could fly out of her reach. It didn't seem fair.

Yin-Bug

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:15 pm
SilverLutz

A frog sounded like an interesting start, that was always a pretty safe start to take her cub to start learning how to pounce. But then she paused thinking again, a bird was going to be more difficult she wasn't that sure if the lioness was going to be able to handle catching a bird. Even Azar had a pretty hard time catching birds. But as she thought and thought about it more she couldn't help but to come up with a poor unsuspecting creature that they could practice pouncing on.

"I have an idea Mate'moto!" She smirked as she pawed at the cub for a moment. "How about a snake!?" How does catching a snake sound?" She offered once again hoping that the cub was going to be excited about it.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:25 am
Mat circled her mother as the older lioness thought, keeping her front end low to the ground and her butt high in the air. She snuck around her mother, looking for any 'prey' she could pounce on. Unfortunately there was nothing in the immediate area. A paw distracted her, and she looked up at Azar with a grin.

"A sneaky snake! Yeah!" she said enthusiastically, jumping up from her crouched position. "Let's find a snake, mom." She zoomed into the green grass to her right, not very stealthily at all, and then back to her mother's side. "There's none in that grass," she said with a pout. "Where do you think they are?"

Because, obviously, all the snakes in the Firekin lands always hid out in that tiny patch of grass that was hardly never there. The rains had made the lands explode with color, all the dormant plants finally blooming thanks to the surge of water. Were she older and more used to the lack of life, she'd appreciate it more. But since she was so young and this was fairly normal to her - since she hadn't experienced much - she just figured it was another boring part of life.

Yin-Bug

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:07 pm
SilverLutz

The lioness chuckled and wandered over to the cub using her paw to bump her gently. "No silly!" She insisted with a chuckle. "now snakes take a little work, they're much harder to find." She smirked. "Although I knew a few lazy ones love to sun themselves." She started to creep forward some closer to the dens. As she did a thought crossed her mind, and a very important one at that. "Now remember though little one!" She started settling down closer to the ground so the lioness could see her face to face. "Snakes around this pride are often friends. We use them and bond with them so we can get our work done. So whatever snakes you pounce on remember that they may be a friend to another of the pride."

She was hoping that the small lioness got the point that the snakes were only good for the pouncing practice and to never try to eat or harm one. She too had a snake friend and she would never want some one to hurt them. "I see one over on that rock!" She whispered next ot the cub. "Now to pounce you're going to want to stay low to the ground. Make sure ot take your time, move slowly so you odn't make a sound."

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:50 pm
Mat followed Azar eagerly, her ears up and listening to every word her mother said. Azar was a pretty awesome lioness, if Mat had anything to say about it, and she hung off her words as if they were the most valuable thing in the world. To her, they were! Everything she had learned thus far had come from her mother, and she wasn't ready to stop learning from her just yet.

"Right, I've seen some people with snakes!" she agreed, nodding just a bit. She wouldn't hurt the snakes, then. That wouldn't be very nice. That and she might end up hurting one of the higher-ups in the pride's friend, and then she'd get into huge trouble.

She did as she was told and lowered herself to the ground. Mat was used to sticking her rear up in the air, but apparently being quiet and low to the ground was better. She waited for her mother to give her the all clear before wiggling just a bit and leaping at the snake. The lazy serpent gave her a little flick of her tongue before slithering away, making Mat laugh.

"How was that, mom?" she asked, turning to grin at the larger lioness.

Yin-Bug

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:33 pm
SilverLutz

Azar grinned ear to ear and flicked her tail around behind her, she was extremely excited to see how her daughter how her daughter was catching on so quickly. It made her extremely happy. It was odd knowing that she gave birth to these little cubs and now they already seemed so big and they were already doing things and showing that they could do what they wanted and they were independent and smart and it made her so happy but so sad at the same time. Her babies were growing up! Babies growing up made her extremely sad to a point.

She waited to see what her cub was doing before she stood and then moved toward her daughter. "You did amazing little one!" She reached out a paw and pulled the little cub closer. "I think that snake will make sure to watch it's back from now on!" She laughed once again and then she started to stand up straight once again. "Do you want to head back to the den and see if your dad has brought back some food to eat?" She asked curiously the smile not leaving her face. She was hoping that they could head back in time for Khin'del to be getting there at the same time. This was around the time that he should be getting home.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:57 am
Mat puffed up her chest as her mother praised her. Ha! She was going to be awesome at sneaking now that she knew to keep her butt down. No one would see her sneaking among the dead grass. She wanted to go try out her new skill on her brothers and sisters, but Azar brought up an even better idea.

"Fooooood! Yes!" she said, leaping up into the air in excitement. "Yes, let's do that! Oh man I'm so hungry...pouncing is hard work," she added as she butted her head against her mother's leg. "C'mon, mom, I'll race you!"

And with that she set off, running as quickly as she could in the direction of the den, managing to only trip and fall a few times.

Yin-Bug
Last one from me!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:08 pm
SilverLutz

Azar was extremely proud to watch her daughter wander away as quickly as possible to the idea of dinner. She couldn't help but to think fondly of her child, she loved her cubs and she loved seeing them grow up. If only she could keep them this age forever, but she knew that she couldn't. She smiled brightly as she wandered behind her cub for the race purposely going slow enough so that the young cub would win. There would be many races in her life and these were the most important ones to lose.  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces