Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:07 pm
User Image

Finally

She was here, through all the rough nights and even longer days she had made it. Xerxes smiled as she lifted her head and took a whiff of the fresh mountain air. It smelled amazing up here! Looking from left to right, she was simply astounded by the scenery around her. Everything was so much different than what she was used to, and she absolutely loved it.

She had come in search of a new beginning, and from the way things were looking - she was going to get it. Ecstatic with the idea of getting to know her new home, she began to look for someone who could give her the tour. When she had been accepted, it was impressed upon her to find other's and introduce herself as soon as possible. She thought it an odd request, but considered the pride for a moment and realized that it was probably a good idea. The more people she knew, the easier it would be to make a life here!

With a smile from ear to ear, Xerxes set off in search of someone to introduce herself to.

Tara de Draiocht

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 1:12 pm
User Image She had done it. She had become a member of the Ela Clan! Just like her brother said she would, it had felt amazing the day of her acceptance. Nathifa was slowly becoming accustomed to the lands and its members here. She had been put into the Wolf Clan. Wolves! That had been interesting and welcome. The representation of them being loyal and unity which she most adored. Now there was just the aspect of finding the perfect location to settle down for the moment. Some place where her brother could easily find her but not an enemy. Nathifa set about on her task and gathered up things she could. It was always better to be prepared then left helpless.

Maybe somewhere that is half close to the border but not too close...hmm. "I guess there is only one way to find out. If worse came to worse I could also head back to the center for a night or two of shelter."

Depawsit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 1:48 pm
It felt like she'd been walking for hours and still she had found no one! It was really disheartening to think that she had gone through all the trouble of joining this pride, only to discover there were no lions in it. Xerxes frowned as she thought of all the trials she'd gone through to get here. She'd climbed a mountain for goodness sake! She was all but ready to call it a day, to pack it in and try again tomorrow. But then she heard a noise! Her ears perked high and her tail began to swish excitedly!

"H-Hello?"

She called anxiously, her words stuttered as she tried to gauge her tone.

Looking all around her, she saw no signs of life, but that noise was unmistakable.

Then it happened again. Footsteps!

Sprinting off ahead she followed the sound as best she could, until she ran into some brush. That's where the nose was most clear, whoever she was tracking was just behind this brush. Taking in a deep breath, she pushed it aside and found the white lioness.

"HA! I FOUND YOU!" She yelled, so excited to finally have found her, that her etiquette when right out the window.

Tara de Draiocht

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 6:35 pm
She had been walking for some time now and was enjoying the scenery when suddenly a voice spoke. Nath's ears perked up trying to pinpoint where it was coming from or what the sound came from. "Hello?" Nath wandered closer and almost regretted it when something came out screaming at her. "HOLY MOLY!" She back pelted trying to get away. Heart pounding and breath coming out in pants Nathifa took in the appearance of a pale stripped lioness. "Whoa, you scared the life out of me." Nath eyed what appearance an adolescent like herself. Though the others features looked very different from her own. Once her body began to calm down she took a breath and asked, "Are you lost?"

Depawsit
had a bath and I feel a bit better @)@

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:18 am
Xerxes doubled over in laughter at the female's fear. She absolutely loved spooking people! Her brothers did it to her all the time, so to have the chance to do it to another was a great feeling.

It took her a bit to realize just how badly she had startled the other, but once she did her face drooped with guilt. "Oh um, i'm sorry?" Crawling back to her paws quickly she tried to step closer to the lioness without startling her further. "I won't hurt you! I was just having a little fun!" With the guilt burdening on her hard, she tried her best to console the female.

"Huh lost? Oh no, I live here now!" She jumped up in excitement as she explained her newfound home to the girl.

"I'm Xerxes! It's a pleasure to meet you." Putting on a semi fake smile, she lifted her paw in an offering of peace.

Tara de Draiocht

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:58 am
Nath felt her face tick from the others laughter, it wasn't that funny. "Apology accepted. That's good then because I hate senseless violence." But I will use it if necessary. "Oh." Nathifa blinked in shock. "Um, well hello then. I am assuming you came to this land and have not been living here to begin with?" She watched as the other female nodded her head. "I am Nathifa. That is an interesting name you have there Xerxes." The name was kind of masculine but still pretty and different. She shrugged internally. "Have you met the elder yet? Do you know what clan you are from? I just finished my own a few days ago, it was so exciting! How do you like it so far?" Nathifa smiled cutely not all bothered by the semi-forced upon smile on the other female.

Depawsit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:36 pm
Not one to stay in one spot long, Xerxes was soon bouncing back and forth. Shifting her weight from the left leg, to the right. It was somewhat a nervous tick, but she also had a lot of pent up energy at the moment. She would normally fight off the excess energy with her siblings, but that wasn't really an option anymore. It felt weird to not be around them. But it also felt so right.

"That's right! I come from a place far away from this one. They're like polar opposites!" She giggled at her own words, feeling herself becoming more comfortable as the conversation went on.

"Na-thi-fa, I LIKE IT!" Xerxes nearly roared the words as she leapt into the air excitedly.

"Sorry, I guess you think i'm a little weird. But that's OK because everyones different right?" Xerxes smiled, only this time it was a real one. The dead giveaway would be the extreme wagging of her tail.

"Yup yup! I did meet with the elder, I was put into the WOLF CLAN!" Again her voice reached an all time high, "It sounds like a cool clan to be in, but I haven't really met anyone else from my clan yet." Now bored of bouncing back and forth, she sat down and tried to calm her nerves. "No way! You're new too? THAT'S SO COOL! I like this place, or at least, I think I do. I haven't met many others to really make an accurate judgement yet. How about you? Have you met anyone else yet?"

Tara de Draiocht

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 8:33 am
"Oh I have as well," Nathifa thought of her once desert homeland that was disbanded. " I was once a dawnwalker, so I understand about polar opposites." She smiled at the other she was kinda cute... in a hyperactive puppy sorta way. "Thank you, it was given to me by my father." Referring to the name comment and almost jumped at all the noise. Xerxes certainly was an excitable sort. "Um, yes different. If all were the same then it would be a little bit boring." Oh. "Oh, you are in the same clan as me then! I too am in the wolf clan." The pitched voice cause Nathifa to wince just a little bit. "Yes it certainly is lovely here from what I've seen and yes. I met a nice male! He was so dream-" Nathifa coughed and blushed. "-he was really nice. My brother had accompanied me and left right after." Her eyes and tail drooped a little. "It was very hard for me to go but! I had to experience things on my own and see the world...try new things you know?" Nathifa shook her head before continuing. "Have you found an area yet to settle? That's what I was trying to do before I bumped into you."

Depawsit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 8:45 am
She was, definitely the excitable sort. Growing up around a bunch of rowdy boys would do that to you. Of course she had a sister, and a twin at that! But, she hard far more enjoyed the rough of tumble lifestyle of the boys. Which is probably where she got her loud boisterous voice from. She normally tried to calm her noise level around others, but she didn't really have a good idea of what 'good noise level' was.

"Oh wow! That's so cool, that I found someone from my clan straight away! I wasn't even trying!" Again, she began to alternate her bounces from one foot to the next. Xerxes laughed a boisterous laugh at Nathifa's mention of the male. "Ooohhh sounds like you're really liking this place huh!?" She stepped a little closer and gave Nathifa a gentle nudge in the shoulder. She then backed away, careful not to invade her personal space too much.

"Oh ... you siblings too?" Xerxes once proud smile, slowly faded to a frown as she thought of her own siblings ... she may never see them again.

"Yeah, I guess I see where you're coming from. But it still hurts to know I might never see them again. One day i'll go out and try to find them. But for now, I just want to go on my own path... JUST LIKE YOU!" It was strange to see her go so somber, given her typical state. But obviously it didn't last very long, before she couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Huh? Oh no, I haven't even started yet! The elder told me that I should try to meet new people, so I figured that was more important." Nibbling on her lip a bit, she realized she was probably interrupting something that Nathifa found very important.

"I didn't mean to interrupt your search or anything. I'm sorry, I just got super excited to meet new people that I guess I didn't use common sense."

Tara de Draiocht

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 2:13 pm
"Yes-" Nathifa blushed again as the other nudged her shoulder. "-I really like this place. Yes I have seven of them but I am well was really close to my brother Sefu. Yes it is sometimes best to make your own path of life. " She blinked cutely. "Oh. No, no, no worries. I wouldn't mind some company? It can help pass the time plus a second opinion is always welcoming. But please don't feel obligated, it really is up to you if you want to come or not. My plan was to come back to the center of the pride if I wasn't lucky enough to find a suitable living space. Daylight is burning away~ Then again there is always another day."

Depawsit
One more from you?

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 1:00 pm
Xerxes' tail began to swish with excitement at Nathifa's words. Was she actually making a friend? And the friend was a girl?! The concept was pretty foreign to her, but she was excited none the less.

"I'd love to keep you company! And who knows! Maybe i'll find a place to call my own too?" This was certainly exciting for the young lioness. She'd never been on her own before, and now here she was joining a pride and making real friends!

"Well! What are we waiting for? If daylights burning, we better burn faster!"

Without so much as a second glance at Nathifa, she nudged her in the side and darted off in the direction Nathifa had originally been headed. She was going to help her find herself a home, afterall it was her a duty, as her friend.

END

[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff