Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
『● My Other Half ☯ 』 ♥ (O/A) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 4:56 am
User Image

Have you ever wondered why people say that there will always be the 'one' for you and that everyone has a perfect someone just for them, well there is a reason for this. Back in the days you could say everyone was born in 'pairs', people were destined to find someone who will be together with them forever though have to go through a few broken hearts at first to find that special someone.

Well, there had been a change though, there once was a God who pitied on a few Demons and Angels' souls because even if they had done bad deeds before or good deeds, now they were very good people, he pitied them for never have felt love for another, never knowing the feeling of being able to be held by the one they love, well he decided on something. He placed those people's souls back into the normal world, but they didn't have any memories of their past life nor the life of either Hell if they were in it or Heaven, that was so they wouldn't be able to go to other's and tell them about what happens in the after life and what they'd have to do to get into either Hell or Heaven. Each of them were human, or to be exact 'immortal' humans, they wouldn't age and would wander around, they all however had a mark, or more half a mark. The God wanted to give them a chance to love and find the one for them, they were supposed to search for the person having the other half of their mark to 'complete' them, some didn't know this and when they started being in relationships with others who either don't have their mark or another mark all they'd feel was pain and they'd still feel lonely, that was because they were only meant for the one carrying their mark.

Everytime the marked one who wasn't an 'immortal' had fallen, or more had been killed a new person was born with that half so they'd always have the chance to be with their other half if they haven't found them yet, but now the God started getting annoyed, he decided to give them all only one last chance, this was the last life their other half would have and it was basically a countdown of them either finding their other half or the other half being killed before they can even be found, why be killed? Because the other marked one isn't human, they are some kind of other race, though those people think it's just a joke and don't really understand or care about this whole 'marked' thing and think it's just a coincidence someone else has the same 'birthmark' as they call it, but if the immortal one gets too far away from their marked one or they start hating each other, they start feeling more and more pain, and if their marked one dies this time...they will die too.

Our story takes place in a vibrant city in Japan, everyone is living their life carefree, some struggling and some having an easy life, well come now my immortals, it's time for you to find your 'other half'.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 4:58 am
User Image

The Rules

( 1 ) Basically the basics, no godmodding, no cybering, no stealing, swearing will be allowed in this rp but not...well know your limits.., no autohitting, etc. etc.
( 2 ) No one liners, at least try and write more than that I know we all can.
( 3 ) No text talk, it's very annoying..
( 4 ) The Genre for this rp is quite wide; Romance, Action, fantasy, Comedy, Drama.
( 5 ) I and Yume no Shirube are the Goddesses of this RP so we can add/remove any rules
( 6 ) If you read the rules put a puddi in your profile because I'm hungry.. heart
( 7 ) No stealing, this is strictly prohibited.
( 8 ) You can have just about as many roles as you really want but make sure you're able to play them all.
( 9 ) If you have any questions by all means ask me or yume~
( 10 ) There aren't really any roles, and all profiles are to be posted here in the thread c':

Kise no Shirube

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 4:59 am
User Image

Character Skeleton

[align=center][imgright]DIRECT LINK HERE[/imgright]
[size=24][u][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=color1][b][name here~][/b][/color][color=white]xxxxx[/color][/u][/size]

[color=black][size=9]❝ [quote] ❞[/size][/color]

[u][color=white]xxx[/color][color=black][size=18][b]B a s i c s[/b][/size][/color][color=white]xxx[/color][/u]

[size=9][color=color2][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname/s:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Crush:[/b]
[b]Relationship status:[/b] [/color][/size]

[u][color=white]xxx[/color][color=black][size=18][b]P e r s o n a l[/b][/size][/color][color=white]xxx[/color][/u]

[size=9][color=color1][b]Powers/Attributes:[/b] (Two maximum)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b] [Biography must be there, possibly lengthy if you feel the need.]
[b]Likes:[/b] [three minimum]
[b]Dislikes:[/b] [three minimum][/color][/size]

[u][color=white]xxx[/color][color=black][size=18][b]E x t r a[/b][/size][/color][color=white]xxx[/color][/u]

[size=9][color=color2]
[b]Mark:[/b] (If you're marked then place in what 'half' mark you have, if not marked just say „No Mark“)
[b]Weapon/s:[/b] [Three maximum]
[b]Others:[/b]
[b]Username:[/b] [/color][/size][/align]

Character Skeleton by Yume no Shirube~ <3

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:53 am
User Image
xxxxxYuixxxxx

❝ I believe in destiny, the question is...Do you believe in me? ❞

xxxB a s i c sxxx

Name: Yui Sakimichi
Nickname/s: Chichinashi
Race: 'Immortal' Human
Crush: „E-Eh?!..well...I-I d-don't know..“
Relationship status: Single

xxxP e r s o n a lxxx

Powers/Attributes: Yui owns different spellcards which are a variety of defense and attack cards, she's also able to read people's minds/hearts
Personality: Yui is more of a shy-girl. She get's embarrassed easily and stutters a lot when she gets shy, however she is a stubborn girl too and will try and do whatever she's planned to without anyone trying to barge in or let's say change the course. Yui is also protective over her sister Eve and loves being around her sister, she's a very kind and sweet hearted girl she's not very good at conversing with males, she'll try her best but that is one of those situations where she will get shy very easily. Yui loves adventure, she loves going and exploring things even when she knows it can get dangerous, she get's scared easily but would still love checking out some kind of haunted place.
Biography: Yui doesn't remember anything about her past life or about her past in general so she doesn't remember if she was an angel or a demon all thanks to the God who erased her memories, the only memories that stayed were her name, her age and the fact that she had a sister named Eve. Yui lives with Eve and goes to highschool, even though she loves her school life she often skips to go around and find adventures, when she does this she also drags her sister along with her since she doesn't want to explore alone since she says it's no 'fun' in all honesty she's just scared something would go wrong or she'll just get scared in general. She believes in the whole 'other creatures exist' thing and only recently has she been exposed to the world where these other races live with the humans, so it's like a dream come true for her. The female is often seen either out on an 'adventure', in some kind of sweet shop, around instruments or reading fantasy books mostly about vampires, she finds the whole thing about being alive but yet at the same time being dead fascinating. Yui is a very curious girl and mostly relies on her sister to keep her from doing anything utterly dangerous.
Likes: Roses, tea, her sister, flowers, making friends, cold weather, reading, music, playing instruments, singing, cooking, adventures, exploring different places, the moon, the stars, nighttime, stuffed toys/dolls, sweets (Especially macarons), she's somewhat fascinated by oldern clocks and pocket watches, music boxes, a few other things.
Dislikes: The Sun, hot/warm days, people who hurt/upset her sister, loud noises, large groups, scary things/someone scaring her, sour foods, burnt food, cellar/attics, people messing with her hair, being called 'chichinashi', being called short, seeing other people being bullied/hurt, a few other things.

xxxE x t r axxx

Mark: Half of a red rose on her inner wrist
Weapon/s: Well, she does have a silver knife she recieved from her father.
Others:
Username: Kise no Shirube yum_puddi

Kise no Shirube

Saelie

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 8:59 am
User Image
xxxxxKyoxxxxx

❝ I never really believed in fate, so why do I always feel so...incomplete?❞

xxxB a s i c sxxx

Name: Kyochi Matsubara
Nickname/s: "That hipster kid" or Kyo (prefers to be called this)
Crush: "Only just the sexiest triplets ever; Me, myself, and I."

xxxP e r s o n a lxxx

Powers/Attributes: Kyo has the power of telekinesis, and is able to move matter with his mind, although it is more difficult for him to move people than objects. He also possesses the ability to levitate.

Personality: Kyo is a bit of a pessimist in nature. He can be very grumpy and irritable, especially when tired. He gets annoyed easily with others, and although he tries not too, he can be extremely rude and say things he doesn't really mean out of anger. Call him a hipster or tease his fashion choices and he will kill you, or atleast try to. He takes pride in his image and sense of style. His sense of humor mostly consists of sarcasm and bad puns, and he will either exaggerate the truth or be cruelly blunt. Although he may come across as a b*tchy guy, Kyo is actually kind at heart and cares more than others think. He instantly regrets most of the rude things he says, and will apologize if it was truly an unnecessary thing to say. He tends to act indifferent towards most, but if he makes it a point to act especially bothered by someone and consistently pays attention to them , then it probably means he cares for them most of all.

Biography: All Kyo has ever known was that he was a boy who's parents died in a plane crash when he was young and has lived with his older sister the majority of his life. At least, that's all he remembers since the memories of his past life were erased. Although he doesn't remember his past life, Kyo still has dreams. In his dreams he's some sort of winged being, like an angel. But Kyo being the negative nate that he is, had passed them off as "just stupid dreams" exactly like how he passed off his mark as just a strange birthmark. He finds the idea of angels and demons ridiculous, but he doesn't doubt their existence.

Likes: Old records, coffee, anything antique, shy/clumsy girls, music
Dislikes: Anything that annoys him, being called a hipster, morons, people who can't take a joke, waking up early

xxxE x t r axxx

Mark: Half of a puzzle piece on his left shoulder.
Weapon/s: None. His mind is all he needs.
Others: yum_puddi
Username: xLadyCattx

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:07 am
xLadyCattx

Accepted -w - Also love the crush section...it made me laugh xD <3  

Kise no Shirube

Saelie

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:36 am
Kise no Shirube

Yay! And I'm glad (-`ω´- )  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:20 am
User Image
xxxxxEvexxxxx

❝ I think it is wonderful if the cause of this mistake is love. ❞

xxxB a s i c sxxx

Name: Eve Sakimichi
Nickname: Evie
Crush: "Doughnuts~!"

xxxP e r s o n a lxxx

Powers/Attributes: Manipulation of age...basically shapeshifting, right Eve? Anyway, this girl can change her appearance between two different ones. One is a younger looking version of herself whilst the other is an older version and much more dark. It's basically her 'over the top' form, the appearance she'll take on when she's in a 'scary' mood. Her other power is manipulation of wind this manipulation takes its toll on her if over used and she could end up covered in scratches which makes her blame cats if anyone questions where she gets them from. She doesn't even own any cats to blame it on!
Personality: Eve is your typical motherly type of girl. She's like a housewife with the way she behaves. Her protectiveness over her sister is like that of a mothers over a child. She has a love for food making her a glutton despite never gaining weight (what is this magic?! Dx). She also has a love for the finer things in life, she's one of those people who's warm hearted towards anyone and everyone which gives her title of 'mother'. She can be very childish when she wants to though, especially with her reasoning as she tries to get her way sometimes...especially when it involves food. If she asks you to go to the cafe with her, do not question her or refuse, just do it. She can be scary when you reject her offers or her requests. Really scary as well. Last but not least, Eve is a nightbird, working around mostly at night, that doesn't mean that she doesn't do anything all day, it just means she's more active during the night and will do more things before sleeping. All in all though, to sum Eve up in one word would be strange. She's strange as hell. Really. Mainly with the things she can blurt out with a straight face but other than that, she's a pretty calm person who's always found gardening in her spare time or even cooking.
Biography: To Eve, remembering nothing isn't the worst of things. Not at all to her, whether she had a past life as a demon or an angel, none of that mattered to her, not even to this day. She remembers her name and her sister was named Yui and that's just about it. She lives with her sister and has a habit of practicing her mad face in the mirror...it gets more embarrasing when someone opens the door and sees it... "Never again will I practice my mad face!" She claims that is. She also has a habit of going to her secret garden on the rooftop of the school she attends with her sister, often humming and just waiting for something fun to happen.
Likes: Gardening, her sister, doughnuts, stars, stargazing, the night, being with her sister, puzzles, cafes, shops, food, food, sweet things, spicy things, the finer things in life, moles...it's really unknown why, jewels, flowers, cooking and just fancy things...again.
Dislikes: Mess, annoyances, those who hurt her sisters feelings or just plain out hurt her, insults, not being able to solve a puzzle, being called an 'owl', just people who crowd around her in general. She's very picky when it comes to crowds, as long as it's people she knows and likes, she won't mind the large crowds as much.

xxxE x t r axxx

Mark: She has half of a blue butterfly on her ankle.
Weapon/s: If she's in the mood to fight with a weapon and be 'fair', she'll use a whip and that's about it.
Others: She has a love for moles and no one knows why or how.
Username: Yume no Shirube yum_puddi

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 11:26 am
Bump~  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:15 pm
Yume no Shirube

Do I even have to say accepted? Naah I don't think so c': xD  

Kise no Shirube

Tweeterbri

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 8:25 pm
Kise no Shirube
User Image
xxxxxKenji Abexxxxx

❝ Oh...what were you saying again? ❞

xxxB a s i c sxxx

Name:Kenji Abe
Nickname/s: Abby, Ji-Ji
Race: The Forever Young...( Immortal child )
Crush: Perhaps..
Relationship status: One sided Relationship..oh the Drama..

xxxP e r s o n a lxxx

Powers/Attributes: As one might normally guess, it would probably be something to do with wind.
He sometimes wishes that this was so but it isn't the case unfortunately. No, Kenji has the ability to create or manipulate Pulse Waves. More or less in the sense of Radio waves as example. He can tune his own to that of another's "wave" and disrupt it, twist it, or merely wobble it. The effects of such teasing are usually confusion, headaches, lightheaded ness, and on some occasions he can render a person unconscious.
If the boy grows truly upset or enraged he can cast out a pulse that will knock a person off their feet or throw them back by force to protect himself.
On a childish side note he has been known to accidently wipe cards or change radio stations and close down web pages on a computer.
Personality: While Kenji acts like a daydreamer. More content to lay out In the grass and stare at the sky for hours on end he is a very smart boy. Has a love for piecing together puzzles so to speak may that be a simple TV show based mystery or even the hidden emotion of his fellow class mates he will eventually figure it out.
Another strong attribute to his personality scale would be his easy going behavior. Willing to try new things and meet new people. While he isn't overly fond of being in the spot light he isn't against going to places he has never been before. Do not however expect him to fall under the category of the other hormonal monkeys in his generation. While boys often run after girls with eyes only on the outside quality Kenji hangs back. Talking to girls makes him rather nervous. He never knows what their thinking and what he should say. Eventually he is reduced to a babbling idiot in need of a retreat and perhaps a bathroom stall to hide in.
Thoughtful, curious, light hearted and sarcastic also describe this boy.
Biography: While he was born as a regular citizen to his mother he found that he never really felt like just a kid. Perhaps it was because he was very aware of the odd shaped "birthmark" resting behind his left ear. Or that no matter how many friends he made he always felt like something was just lacking. A half of him that was out of his reach, missing.
In attempt to cover it up he distracted himself. Stopped asking his mother and father why he felt this way and started to go out more despite his awkward tendency to embarrass himself around the female kind. Enjoyed just watching clouds because they were always so fascinating to him. The concept of the sky and wind itself was amazing to the boy seeing as how it was always like a blanket of comfort. Beautiful and yet untouchable to a simple kid laying on the ground.
When he wasn't lounging in the park he was edging closer to his now girlfriend Chisha. A relationship that did nothing to fill this gaping hole in his soul but a pass time none the less. Though not for long if they kept going at the pace they were, she getting annoyed by his distant behavior. While people find it odd that he is always reading about dreams or supernatural..looking up the information on electronics he is more or less hunting the puzzle pieces that makes up his mind. Explanations to these flashback quality dreams and everything that revolves around half. Why he subconsciously scribbles it here or dreams about it now.
- Pudding please yum_puddi
- Silly people
- Chaos ( Cloud shapes, un patterned decoration, etc. )
- Trance Music
Dislikes:
- Confusing Terms
- Being categorized with the idiots
- Birds
- Being inside
- Embarrassing Blushes

xxxE x t r axxx

Mark: A half Circle
Weapon/s: Meh, he isn't much for fighting really and if he is he relies on his on hands, abilities, and wits. Though sometimes a good old Baseball bat isn't such a bad thing now is it?
Others: He has his left ear pierced with a vibrant blue stud. He is also never seen without a camera if he could the boy would wonder bare foot always!
Username: Tweeterbri

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:40 pm
Tweeterbri

Accepted~!! ^^  

Kise no Shirube

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:02 am
ℭ𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝔐𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑠

Here is a little overview of what marks we have to see which need 'completing' ect.

First half of the red rose (Female/'Immortal) - Second Half (Still Open)
First half of the puzzle piece (Male/'Immortal') - Second Half (Still Open)
First half of a blue butterfly (Female/'Immortal') - Second Half (Still Open)
First half of a circle (Male/'Immortal') - Second Half (Still Open)

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:03 pm
//Bump//  

Kise no Shirube

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:53 am
Bump @w @  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers