Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chasing Your Future: Amaterasu Academy

Back to Guilds

A cool guild. Warning: There may be some explicit language. 

Tags: Anime, Role Playing, Adventure, Drama, Action 

Reply Archives [Old Threads]
Courtyard Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:54 pm
The general area by the front gate.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 5:36 pm
User Image
Kuro Yuki

Kuro steps inside to the commons, looking at the buildings and areas she knows so well. She turns around and waits for Anzu and Kenji. "C'mon guys!"

Binks Sake

Rumia Scarlet224

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

WarriorofKungfu
Crew

Friendly Trader

15,050 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:35 am
▲ Anzu ▼

User Image"Okay, we're coming!"
She shouted to Kuro. Anzu looked back at Kenji.
"C'mon Kenji! We don't want Kuro waiting for us."  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 1:59 pm
ⓀⒺⓃⒿⒾ

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kenji dashed inside the building and accidentally bumps into Anzu. Luckily Kenji holded her by the shoulders so they both wouldnt fall. "Haha.. sorry about that." Kenji said nervously and saw his automail being revealed again. His immediate reaction was to cross his arms and fold his hands into his armpit. He looked around and tried to whistle a little but failed. "S-s-soo... this is the school, huh?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Binks Sake

Tipsy Lover

WarriorofKungfu
Crew

Friendly Trader

15,050 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:49 pm
▲ Anzu ▼

User Image"It's okay, Kenji"
She glanced at his hand, suspecting that he
was hiding something, but she didn't say anything. She looked at the academy.

"Wow, it's huge!"
She gaped. She had no idea
that the academy would be this big.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 8:19 pm
User Image

❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅

Kuro Yuki
❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅

Kuro looks at the two of them, cocking her head a bit at Kenji's awkward whistle. She nods in agreement at Anzu's statement. "Yes, this is the academy. It is quite large." She looks around the campus. "Just don't get lost." She grins.

Binks Sake

Rumia Scarlet224

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:46 pm
Raiden Yamamoto
"Am I a lovesick fool?"

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With Jean and Ayakashi trailing behind him Raiden made his way to the academy quickly. His plan was to leave the boy here with Jean watching over him while he went to his father's office to talk with him. But once he arrived at the academy he sees that there were people already there. A small girl with purple hair, looking as if she was in 7th grade, a boy, and a pale-looking girl with black hair. He looked at the pale girl, he was sure he'd seen the girl before; she entered into the academy months ago. Raiden always helps his father whenever it was time to go over the student profiles. But all the same, he ignored the other three, keeping his attention on Ayakashi. "Well, we're here," Raiden said, looking around. "Jean." He looked over at Jean, gesturing her to come over to him. He had to let her onto his plan so she won't be completely clueless.

◄◄ xxxxx ▐▐ xxxxx ►►

Delta Ein

Aya_224

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:12 pm
Delta Ein

coffin of sweet death

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

User Image

{ Ɉɛαȵ Ɍɛɲè Ƚɛ Ƀℓαɳc }

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Jean Renè had to run to catch up with Raiden, who was walking way too fast. Once they got to the school's front gates she stops to catch her breath. "Raiden.... wait.... up..." She breathes heavily. After some energy had regained she prepped herself up to meet Raiden at the commons area. She calmly walks over to Raiden, who was gesturing at her. "Coming!" She says. She also notices the other three people there. One being a pale girl in black hair whom she shoves out of the way because she was in her path. "Ugh! Move!" Jean Renè scoffs as she did so. She stands by Raiden, looking up at him. "Yes, what is it?"

inanis animus
Vice Captain

Dapper Master

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:05 pm
User Image

❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅

Kuro Yuki

Kuro noticed the other people as they walked through the front gate, entering the academy. She looked up and then suddenly her black eyes met with really light blue eyes, which startled her, causing a light pink blush to cross her cheeks. But the pair of light blue eyes looked away, leaving Kuro somewhat disappointed. She noticed that the pair of light blue eyes belonged to a head of light blonde hair. And the light blonde hair and eyes belonged to... the son of the headmaster? She had heard of him and saw him from afar but never has she talked to him nor saw him up close. While deep in thought Kuro was shoved out of the way by a girl who also had blonde hair. Kuro made a sour face. "Well, excuse you!" She retorted to the girl that had pushed her. Someone needs manners...

Aya_224

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:59 pm
Anchors_Out_At_Sea

User Image

{ Ɉɛαȵ Ɍɛɲè Ƚɛ Ƀℓαɳc }

Jean Renè turns around to look at the pale girl. "I'm sorry, what?!" Jean Renè steps a little closer to the girl. "Do you know who I am?" She asks her and without waiting for an answer she continues on, "My father is a very rich man who is very familiar with the headmaster of this academy, oh and ALSO, my descendants were some of the founders of this city." Jean Renè spews out. She puts her hands on her hips, giving the girl a satisfactory glare. "It is best you learn your place before I make you!" Jean Renè hisses threateningly. "Hmph. How rude are you, interrupting me and Raiden's conversation." She faces away from the girl, turning her attention back to Raiden.

inanis animus
Vice Captain

Dapper Master

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:28 pm
User Image

Kuro Yuki

Kuro narrowed her eyes at the girl. What a ******** b***h... And Kuro hates snobby, stuck-up bitches like her. She crossed her arms over her chest, stepping closer to the girl to show that she wasn't afraid. "I don't care who you are." She said defiantly. Is Raiden dating that b***h? Kuro shook that thought from her head. Why does it matter if she is or not? "Are you threatening me?" Kuro demanded, referring to the girl's statement about "learning her place." Kuro balled her hands into a fist, as if ready for a fight. "You're the rude one and you the nerve to call me rude?" She growled at he blonde haired girl. Definitely a b***h... This girl was really pissing Kuro off and Kuro doesn't get pissed off about things too often. She knows she would not be enjoying to see this girl in the future.

Aya_224

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:01 pm
Anchors_Out_At_Sea

User Image

{ Ɉɛαȵ Ɍɛɲè Ƚɛ Ƀℓαɳc }

Jean Renè walks up to the pale girl until the two are about a foot apart. "What are you going to do about it?" She sneers, glancing at the girls balled up fists, she smirks. Jean Renè knows she's strong but she didn't even know who this girl was or the power she might posses. But whatever it may be, she was so sure she would win this fight, if there were to be one, of course. She pats her jacket once more, checking on the hidden daggers that her opponent does not know about. She crosses her arms over her medium sized chest, quietly snickering at the girl, waiting on her to make a move.

inanis animus
Vice Captain

Dapper Master

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:22 am
Raiden Yamamoto
"Am I a lovesick fool?"

User Image

Raiden quietly chuckled to himself at the pale girl's actions. Most people don't even stand up to Jean like this, in fear that she could kick them out of the academy or even kick their butts. But in reality, Jean nor her family has any control over anything that has to do with the academy. He stepped closer to the two girls. "Jean," He said a little impatiently, "We don't have time for catty fights. Besides, you know that any fights on campus calls for automatic detention." He took another step while he puts one hand into his pocket. "Kuro.... is it?" Whenever Raiden helps with looking over the student profiles, he tries to remember the names and faces and their abilities so he will be aware of his peers. Hers was one of the profiles that stood out to him. "Look, Jean can be a snobby b***h but you're gonna have to hold off this fight until later." He looked at Jean, taking her arm and moving her away from Kuro. "Jean, don't you dare fight her this moment," He ordered, still holding her arm. "I need you to look after Ayakashi while I go talk to my dad, ok? I give you permission to fight the boy if he does anything harmful." Without waiting for any answers Raiden turned away and headed towards his father's office.
*Exits to Headmaster's Office*

◄◄ xxxxx ▐▐ xxxxx ►►

Delta Ein

Aya_224

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:30 am
Halcyon

Yes i am a talking cat

Now before you freak out and cuddle me i have a question

Do you wear catnip perfume?

User Image

Cyon had been resting against a windowsill as the raised voices occurred. He stretched his tail coming up into the air and his necklace jingling a bit.

Sighing he hopped off his ledge and walked up toward the group of students. "I will have you know that young Raiden is correct a fight would result in expulsion if not labor for detention"
He stated curtly as he licked his back once before peering up at the kids once more. "You Miss Jean should know that most"

The male feline teased knowing how she would react. Glancing at the rest of the students he broke into a beaming smile. "Welcome all of you to Amaterasu Academy some are old faces and some i see have yet to delve into its mysteries" Halcyon meowed with his best showy voice trying to be good for the new students who he could tell some would be in his class.

Delta Ein

Aya_224

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

Binks Sake

Rumia Scarlet224

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

Celebrating Reveler

1,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

WarriorofKungfu
Crew

Friendly Trader

15,050 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:39 am
▲ Anzu ▼

User ImageAnzu looked at Kuro and the unknown blonde girl as the pair fought. She didn't know what was going on, she had zoned out for a while, paying attention at the last minute.
Wait, what's going on and who's that blonde girl?
Anzu thought to herself. She looked at everybody to see what was going on. She looked around for the source of the new voice, finally realizing that it came from... a cat? She then also realizes that the cat is a teacher. She thought it'd be weird to have a cat as a teacher but she'd get used to it.  
Archives [Old Threads]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff