[JRP] Nathifa x Tsagi x Sefu: The Start of Something New

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:51 am
User Image They had done it. Finally both siblings had arrived at the borders where Rogue met Ela. It had been a hard and long journey and many days had passed with little food...but oh was it worth it. She eyed the lands curiously and in awe. Her brother silent next to her also taking in the land. She would say her goodbyes now and make her way further into the lands in hopes of coming across another that lived here. Nath nuzzled her brother before taking a deep breath. This was it. A time for something new! Both exciting and scary at the same time.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 11:43 am
“I guess we’re here…” Sefu remained close to his sister, nuzzling her back while trying not to look half as anxious as he felt. Maybe accompanying Nathifa hadn’t been such a bright idea on his part. Only now was he truly realizing how much he’d underestimated the pain that parting ways with her would cause him. This last few days together travelling alone had already become precious memories for the patched young lion. He hoped Nathifa wouldn’t regret her decision.

“It’s pretty, I guess. Not a bad place to live.” He tried to remain positive. The lands before them were beautiful and even if his eyes would always favor the desert plains, he wanted to give his sister one final boost of confidence.

---------------------------

(this growing is late, he’s actually a young adult with many tattoos now – he last grew in… umh.. last July. xD)

Tsagi had been following the scent of blood for a while now, unsure of whether he was more interested in catching the injured hare he’d spotted before or just putting the poor thing out of its misery. He’d followed the small creature all the way to a deep burrow and realized he’d wasted all his time for nothing. The hare would remain deep in its home and most likely die there alone and in pain. Hopefully, it wouldn’t take too long. Nature could be cruel sometimes.

As he lifted his head to scan the horizon, the lion caught two approaching shapes in the distance. A male and a female, both relatively young by the look of the male’s still growing mane. With one last look in the burrow’s direction, the blue-eyed lion made his way to the adolescents, bowing his head slightly in the female’s direction.

“Hello. You’re not from around here. Are you lost?” There had been some new arrivals lately but these two were clearly not part of the other clans judging by their lack of tattoos.

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 12:37 pm
"I love you bro. Say hi to mom, dad, and the rest of the horde for me huh?" She swore she wasn't going to be emotional but just by speaking those words made her eyes water. Suddenly a distraction came in the form of another lion. He certainly was lovely looking... all those markings. "Oh," Nath blinked at the gentlemanly nod. Nathifa smiled shyly, "Hello, no we come all the way from dawnwalker lands and it has been a very long journey." His words of being lost made her wander closer, "I hope not. This is the Ela lands is it not?" She wanted to be sure, it would have been really silly to have come all this way. "I've come to talk to the elders in hopes that I may be accepted into the Ela pride. I have heard many have traveled this way since there was talk of becoming a member of somewhat secret pride. Is this true?"

Mogami
Oh he is so very handsome *_* <3 Yeah no worries... I have a few of those myself.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 2:26 pm
Tara de Draiocht
He's a babe. I can't wait to see him with a full mane. =3

“I will.” Sefu said, forcing his voice to remain composed. He watched the stranger approach with wariness, not entirely pleased with his little bow. He hoped he wasn’t a heartbreaker. Sefu still new too little of this pride to make any sort of judgment but his ignorance bred fears he didn’t even know he could have.

“Only my sister will be joining you.” Sefu added, standing tall with his head held high as he measured the taller lion. A somewhat pathetic stance considering he was about to leave his sister with a bunch of strangers, his own thoughts told him repeatedly.

---------------------------------

Tsagi didn’t smile but he was fairly amused by the way the younger male was glaring at him. Clearly, he wasn’t entirely on board with his sister’s wish. He had assumed they’d both come to join - the pride was receiving a few new members lately – but then again, his first assumption was to attribute to the two the two youngsters an entirely different relationship. They didn’t really look that much alike, marking-wise at least. But he did take a quick liking to the young female instantly, partly due to her politeness and perhaps also because she seemed to have a natural tattoo on her coat already.

“It is true. You’ve found the Ela lands. And a few have joined recently though not many.” He said at last. It was the first time that he was meeting outsiders and he felt the need to be a little more formal than usual. “I’m Akela’Tsagi. If that is your wish, I will take you to the others.”

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 2:36 pm
"Oh yes," Nathifa blushed at forgetting to mention that as well. Oops! "Only I am trying to gain entrance." She was kind of embarrassed at her brothers posturing but she did love him for it. It meant that he truly cared about her wellbeing. "Yay!" She beamed out a smile and did a victory wiggle at finally, finally finding the right place. "Nice to meet you Akela’Tsagi!" Nat chirped out and held out a paw for a greeting, it didn't occur to her that the other may or may not know what she was doing. "My name is Nathifa and this lug--" She gestured to her sibling. "--is my brother Sefu! And yes! I would very much appreciate it-oh!" She eyed the other male before pawing the earth. "Does this mean my brother must wait here while I speak with the elders? And once I come out from speaking to them I can tell Sefu if I am accepted or not? Or does he have to leave now?" Nathifa hoped she wasn't bombarding the Akela too much. She couldn't help her inquisitive nature.

Mogami
Same (: The male lines are my fav (all that bulkiness <3)

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:49 pm
Tara de Draiocht

Sefu frowned a little at his sister’s brief introduction but then finally allowed a small smile to grace his features when Nath started shooting questions at the adult. He seemed to be listening to her patiently and the way he spoke so calmly put him at ease. A goofy or lively character would probably have been too much for him at that point.

“Should I leave now?” he added to his sister’s questions but it was unclear of whom he was addressing. He wasn’t quite sure himself not really having recognized the adult’s authority yet but knowing he had to play by his rules on the Ela territory.

------------------------

“It’s a pleasure to meet you.” Tsagi hesitated, his inexperience on these matters being tested until he came up with a proper answer. “It’s the first time I’ve encountered rogues so I’m afraid I don’t know exactly what to say. We don’t usually accept outsiders either.”

He paused, eyeing Sefu for a few moments.

“You have to remain here during her ceremony. After Nathifa has been assigned to a clan, she can come and say goodbye.” He mulled over the idea in his head, wondering what would be the best course of action for the siblings. “You can also say goodbye now. I’m sure she’ll be accepted. You can visit her later, too, if you manage to find the right clan.”

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:08 pm
Tsagi certainly seemed like a nice enough fellow and honest which sometimes was rare quality to find. Nathifa eyed both males and listened to the Ela male speak. The ball was in her brothers court really, "It is up to you what you want to do. You can stick around before leav-" She paused. "Leaving... or you can leave now." She bit her lip waiting for her brothers decision. Whatever was easiest for him. His assurances of her being accepted were nice and welcoming but what? How big was this place? Sounded like she had a lot to look forward to in her future. "A clan huh? Oh there is more than one?" Her eyes widen at the prospect of being in such a large pride. " How many are there? Which one are you in Tsagi?" She edged a little closer to the other male with interest.

Mogami

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 4:05 pm
Tara de Draiocht

Sefu hesitated, visibly unhappy with the options that were laid before him.

“Nath, I don’t think I can say goodbye to you more than once.” He said in a sudden burst of honesty, some of his weariness showing. “I’m going to rest near that big rock we passed through a few hours ago and I’ll wait for… two days. If you don’t come back, I’ll know you got in.”

He gave a weak smile before turning to the other male.

“So I’ll be able to visit her?” he asked, a new hope shining in his tone. That changed things a little. It couldn’t be such a bad place that they’d allow family members to visit. That was the kind of assurance he was looking for.

------------------------------------------------

Tsagi had to think for a few moments as he mentally counted his pride’s clans.

“There are six. I am part of the Shadow Clan. You’ll learn all about them once you’re accepted.” He could see how much it would cost the two siblings to part ways so he was quick to reassure the adolescent. ”You can visit but I’m afraid it’s not easy to find us. The Clans migrate individually so it’s obviously complicated to find a specific Clan. You can do it but it might take some time to find the right group... but I’m sure you’ll find a way. You need to know where she’s going to end up though.”

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 4:50 pm
She felt disheartened for a moment about her brothers decision but understood why he would want to do it. But Tsagi's next words made her perk up with happiness. Visits and visiters were allowed! She cheered internally. "That sounds good about the visits!" She winked cheekily at Tsagi. "Don't you worry about moving as I can leave little markers or clues to where I am that I am sure my brother can find me." Nath back tracked on the information he had given her. "Six you say?" She whistled. "Shadow huh? I wonder if I will be in your clan." The thought was pleasing to her to be with him, but she also did not want to get her hopes up in case was told to go elsewhere.

The time was approaching for her to leave. This was it. She was doing this and boy will it be great as well as sad! Nath hugged her brother longer than she normally would have at any our time. But this was going to be the longest time they would be parted. She needed to savour these feelings for later, if she was lucky enough to be a member of this pride.

Mogami
One more post from you? Thank you so much (: 8D I don't know if I told you this but she was rolled into Wolf whee clan.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 5:20 am
Tara de Draiocht
Yay!

Sefu nodded at the other male, quite pleased with the idea of visiting his sister in the future. It sounded like a real challenge to find her but at the very least, there was a good chance that with enough persistence, he’d be able to find the right clan and make sure Nath was safe and happy.

“I’ll give everyone your love.” He said in a quiet whisper, nuzzling her neck fondly before taking a few steps back and straightening up. He grinned playfully. “Be good, Nath.” He nodded at Tsagi one last time, grateful that the adult had remained quiet during his final goodbyes. It was time to leave. He threw his sister a smile filled with a determination that he had forced himself to feel and then turned and walked away slowly.

---------------------------------

Tsagi looked away as the adolescent pair exchanged signs of affection, taking a few small steps back to give them a little space. The youngster seemed determined to return to check up on her so he doubted this was the last time they saw each other. Perhaps that was why this wasn’t the most tear-jerking farewell he’d seen, they both seemed certain they’d see each other again despite their obvious sadness.

"Follow me." he told the young female softly once they were alone and turned to leave as well, knowing she would be coming after him.

- FIN -

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas