Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Mind's opening Bribes? EMERGERD BURBS WURRNERS!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:20 pm
User Image
Applications Open:Tuesday May 21st, 12AM EST
Applications Close: Friday May 24th, 11pm EST

After (maybe more than) two years of trying to empty my workload enough to do so, I am (finally) opening up a small MEDIUM! BIG bribe slot this month!

Quote:
[10,000c = Big Bribe slot - up to 20 customs or 10 breedings, in any combination (2 customs = 1 breeding) Six month cooldown.

What does this mean for you? Well, it means a variety of things: One person can win a breeding, one person can win two customs, Two groups of people win customs. While I'm still limiting to two customs or one breeding per person, I'm accepting more of the bribes just cause you guys have been doing some awesome stuff. o3o If I like several ideas and can't choose enough I might buy into it to allow even more in! And they can be ANYTHING. From Custom wings and hyper hybrids to Purewalkers and Megamutants.

Rules

My Bribe Specific
• Send the filled forms to my "Acotas" account and ONLY to my Acotas account. Only send ONE PM.
• Do not offer more for each individual bribe than you can give if you combine all of it, since while I may pick and choose, there is a small chance I can pick all of it.
• Questions can be asked in this thread.
• Read the Back Alley Bribes Page as well
• Read This post on skinwalkers.

Generic Bribe Rules

1. If a colorist is not listed with an open bribe slot, do not make offers
  2. Offer what you have on hand and are willing to spend
  3. Bribe offers sent anywhere other than to the colorist will be ignored. If they specify an alternate account to send your offer to, make sure you do so!
  4. Send your full bribe information (what you are requesting and your offer)
  5. Do not send a PM and ask the colorist for an estimate, these are bribes. Use custom prices as a baseline and go from there
  6. If you are asking for a custom, include a form/description.
  7. If you are currently have an active Bribe, you may not participate in any other Bribe until the first is complete
  8. No individual may win the same colorist's bribe twice in a row
  9. It is strictly forbidden to offer real life cash/goods for bribes - both by Soquili's rules and Gaia's own ToS.

Will Do

• Purewalkers and Megamutants. You can only custom one purewalker per six months or one megamutant per 12 months. So if you get twins It'll be 12 months for pure and 24 months for megamutants. (Cooldown excludes anything goes auctions)
---- Please Fill out the Form and contract for skinwalkers posted below if you wish to apply for one. If your skinwalker personality/plotline doesn't fit, even if I'm not picking you I will be willing to work with you at getting it in character so you'll have a better chance at winning them/understanding what is and isn't allowed for future bribes, contests, or other ways of getting cursed/pure skinwalkers, and what is and isn't allowed if you manage to win one in other ways.
• Elemental effects, critters, wings, bones, etc.
• Most human clothing (see Won't Do section)
• Hyper Hybrids (3 or more breeds) Including Mers and Seathi. Hyper hybrid mers cannot be given flight wings or extra legs but can have Kelpi Gliding wings)
• Domained Angeni: Make sure the domain doesn't already exist before entering. ALSO fill out angeni form below for ANY Angeni mixes.
• Cosplays - cannot be done if that character already exists
• Breedings -- I tend to prefer non-growing customs, BUT if I really like your pair and the offer I might just accept it.
• Twins (meaning that each custom slot could potentially be two ponies!)

Won't Do

• Illegal breed mixes (Skinwalkers x Angeni, cursed hippogryph, Mer-Usdia, Flying winged Mers etc,)
• 3 or more sets of backwings customed in (Exception: Only those of Lucifer's family line (parents, uncles, siblings, children etc) are capable of equaling or exceeding three sets of back wings according to their auction agreement. Only his owners could allow it, and begging them to be given permission is prohibited and Faking their permission is a blacklist-able offense.)
• Human style dresses that wrap around the legs and 'bras' on soquili.
• Adding or removing legs or heads.
• Twins that don't Look like twins: If they don't look like twins by the custom rules, they'd be siblings and will to be separate customs and given separate offers.
• Pet or Art Trades
• Anything that breaks the Soquili or Gaia ToS  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:21 pm
The Following Forms are for the PMs sent to Acotas

Submission Template

If you are ONLY trying for a breeding, just post the breeding bribe form.

[quote="Custom Bribe(s)"]
[quote="bribe 1"][quote="Form"]
Custom form goes here
[/quote]
[b]
Bribe Offer: [/b][/quote]

[quote="bribe 2"][quote="Form"]
Custom form goes here
[/quote]
[b]
Bribe Offer: [/b][/quote]

[b]For Both combined:[/b][/quote]

Breeding form goes here

Custom Form

Edit Category:
Soquili Species:
-- Male Leg Up or down:
Starting Stage:
Concept Origin:
WIP Needed?
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Owner:
Breed:
Temper:
Element (ulun’suti Only):
Tag Background:
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s):

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body:
Face:
Mane:
Tail:
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

Breeding Form

[quote="Breeding"]
[b]Desired Gender Ratio:[/b]
[b] Bribe Offer: [/b]
[quote="Mother name x Father Name"]

[b]Name, image, and owner(s) of mother:[/b] (WRITE FULL SOQ/OWNER NAMES HERE PLEASE)
[img]malformed url[/img] [url=]UNCERT[/url]
[b]Name, image, and owner(s) of father:[/b] (WRITE FULL SOQ/ OWNER NAMES HERE PLEASE)
[img]malformed url[/img][url=]UNCERT[/url]
[b]Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?:[/b]
-- [b]If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?:[/b]

[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-owner agreement)

[b]Lifemate?:[/b]
[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b]

[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more. You also don't get to choose which throwback traits are picked.)
[b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc) NOTE: LINKS ONLY. NO IMG TAGGING) [/quote][/quote]

Breeding form modifiers

Bald Ponies

If you have a bald parent/ both parents are bald, they will get hair with a random style thrown into the mix. If you would rather just have a bald kid please add the following to your form.

[color=red][b]I Have a Bald Pony and DON'T want random hair mixed in![/b][/color]

Scarred Ponies

If you have a parent (or both) with scars, I wont be adding scars to your children (... If I recognize them as scars -- sometimes they look like markings). If you want your kids to have random scars like their parents do, please add the following to your form.

[color=red][b]These kids can be rough and tumble like their parents (Scarred Parent)[/b][/color]

Human Clothing

I do not like making pants/tight skirts/most shirts/etc on a soquili, and will just figure out how to make them into capes, arm/leg warmers, blankets and additional accessories even if both parents are fully dressed in human clothing UNLESS You add this to your form.

[color=blue][b]I want my clothed ponies kids to have a chance at clothes!![/b][/color]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Even pants/skirts? D8[/b]: Y/N

Bearded Ponies

While I have no issues with Facial hair, if you don't fill this out I'll likely be a little more hesitant of adding it to even the sons. Please note: Facial hair is NOT 'fluffy fur'. Examples: Facial Hair Vs Fluffy Fur

[color=brown][b]FACIAL HAIR[/b][/color]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Do you want the facial hair to be passed on[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]Just on Males right? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick)[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83[/b]: (facial hair can be turned into fluff instead!)

Personality/Heritage/RP

Personality/Plot form: This is totally optional and will only give me stuff to play with IF I feel like it. This is not like the personality based breeding, and they will thus not gain edits if they are unedited (though templated items may be added if I see fit) unless I roll a throwback or variant

[b]Short Summary of their plotline:[/b]

[b]What are their Parents Personalities?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Do the parents have professions?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Link to RP(s) where something happens of importance:[/b] (please post a summary if able to)

[b]What is their family dynamics?[/b] (Who will be raising them and how, do they spend time with their grandparents, what friends of the family will they be raised around etc) PLEASE link to people mentioned here/members who will be spending time with them on a positive note/gifting them, as how they shape up involves them as well.

[b]Traditions:[/b]
[b]Herd/Family culture:[/b]
[b]Religious Beliefs:[/b]

PLEASE, if you're going to mention Soquili that are not the parents/posted throwback relatives, use the following form.

[b]List of Connected Soquili[/b]
[list]
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here

[/list]

If you want an open spot to type generic things that'd help me figure out what variations to do (Rituals, gifts they'd be given at a young age or when they come of age (aka become adults), etc)

[b]Additional info:[/b]

Skinwalker and Angeni Contract and forms

Contract is posted into THIS thread OR ELSE THEY DON'T COUNT , Not with the formsposted in your PM to Acotas with your bribe offer. All parties trying for them (Including joint bids) Must post the contract if they want an angeni or skinwalker.

The Contract and Questionnaire below is even required to enter a purewalker breeding into my bribes.

This is just my personal requirements to enter the skinwalkers/Angeni since we've been having a really rough time of them lately and I personally want those who are entering for the breeds to understand the limitations so we can, in the future, make it a bit easier for everyone (And to protect those on staff, including myself, from future migraines) and help improve chances of people getting things right in future contests!

I, ___USERNAME___ swear to uphold the Rules with the Skinwalker/Angeni I wish to receive via these and any other bribes, and should I ever step outside of the boundaries promise to work with the RP manager and shop to make it fit.

I Agree that, should I refuse to fix the mistake or argue with the rp manager or shop, I will lose rights to the problem breed (angeni/Skinwalker) for 6 months, during which I will be unable to breed, win, RP, gifted, buy or be bought them. If I haven't fixed the problem by then, I agree that this punishment will continue indefinitely until fixed.

I also understand that if I get extremely out of hand and the rp manager is required to call upper management, the punishment may increase in length or severity.

Skinwalker Form Addition

[b][size=18]~*~ Skinwalker ~*~[/size][/b]
[b][size=16]If Cursed[/size][/b]
[b]Original Breed:
Pelt Species:[/b]
[b]
[size=16]If Pure[/size][/b]
[b]Breed of Walker:[/b]

---------------

[b]Personality (required):[/b]
[b]Background (required):[/b]
[b]Rough Plot ideas (required): [/b]

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
[size=9]It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. I WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.[/size]
[spoiler]

[b]Question:[i] If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with [u]insists[/u] on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?[/i]
Answer:[/b]

[b]Question:[i] Do Skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?[/i]

[b]Question:[i] If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.[/i]

[b]Question:[i] Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?[/i]

[b]Question:[i] Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups? [/i]

[b]Question:[i] In your own words, please explain the nature of Skinwalkers.[/i]
[/spoiler]

Angeni Form Addition

[b][size=18]~*~ Angeni ~*~[/size][/b]
[b]Desired Domain:[/b]
[b]Justification for Domain Choice (required if Getting Domain):[/b]
[b]Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain):[/b]

[b]Personality (required In general):[/b]
[b]Plot ideas (required): [/b]

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:23 pm
FAQ

Q:I got a question, where do I ask?
A: Right here in this thread! biggrin

Q:OMG WHAT IS UP WITH ALL THE STUFF FOR SKINWALKERS? scream Do you hate them or something?
A: There's been some confusion lately about what is and isn't allowed with Skinwalkers, (and angeni) and, since I DO want purewalkers to be a little more accessible, I wanted to take this as an opportunity to educate as well as prevent headaches in the future. I'm sure some of it is just misunderstanding the species, so this gives me the opportunity to work one on one with the people so we can try to bridge the gaps and pave the road to the shop being more comfortable with giveaways.

Q: Just to make sure I'm reading clearly. Bribe forms are sent to Acotas and not posted in the thread when the time comes, yes?
A:
Yup!

Q: Do you accept Items?
A:
Yup! As long as its able to be sent in a single trade, I have no issue with items 83

Q: Omg I'm so poor I can't afford anything super expensive!
A:
While money may work as a tiebreaker when necessary, it's concept I'm most interested in. :3

Q: Do I have to use the Lump-sum thing?
A: Nope. Thats more if you want to tempt me to take on both of your customs

Q:Can I post More than/Less than the two customs ideas for you to pick and chose from?
A: You can post as many as you want, but if you have more or less than two you can't use the 'lump sum' thing, but instead just the combined totals of the two offers.

Q:Can I enter more than one breeding bribe offer?
A: Yes, but if I take any I'm only taking one, and I wouldn't take two from one person.

Q: if I win something from the bribes, and someone entered me in a breeding, do I disqualify THEIR bribe?
A:
NOPE! I'm counting it by the person ENTERING. You can end up in a couple breedings

Q: OMG WHO WON?!
A:

Winners of minds may bigbribe

1.JetAlmeara Custom *on Purewalker cooldown*
2.One over three Custom *on Purewalker cooldown*
3.CatMagick Custom *on Megamutant cooldown*
4.Nightwing Custom
5.Alexia Silver and Spoof Twin Custom *on Twin Purewalker cooldown*
6.Moxxiie Custom
7-8. Kumiho (Kamiki & Sabin Duvert) x Dormarth (Sabin Duvert x Kamiki)
9-10.Aria's Rhapsody x Tybalt (ArashiX and Derivative breeding)
11-12:Aishwarya (CitrusCupcake) x Vespasian (kamiki) Breeding
13-14.Rondel Forte Amache; Lady Argentum Draconis x Crescendo; Mameha Otome Breeding
15.Revel1984 Custom *on Purewalker cooldown*
16.Logue Custom *on Megamutant cooldown*
17.Theidren Custom
18.tefla custom
19.Kitsune Mistress Nyoko Custom
20.NovaCracker Custom

Q: Can they win your next bribes?
A:
It depends: Yes if it was a custom, but if it was a breeding only the one who ENTERED can't win my next bribe cycle.

Cant Enter my next bribes

1.JetAlmeara Custom *on Purewalker cooldown*
2.One over three Custom *on Purewalker cooldown*
3.CatMagick Custom *on Megamutant cooldown*
4.Nightwing Custom
5.Alexia Silver and Spoof Twin Custom *on Twin Purewalker cooldown*
6.Moxxiie Custom
7. Kamiki Breeding
8.ArashiX Breeding
9:CitrusCupcake Breeding
10. Lady Argentum Draconis Breeding
11.Revel1984 Custom *on Purewalker cooldown*
12.Logue Custom *on Megamutant cooldown*
13.Theidren Custom
14.tefla custom
15.Kitsune Mistress Nyoko Custom
16.NovaCracker Custom

They can however enter the next colorists bribes.

Q: When are you doing another bribe?
A:
No clue. While I'd like to say as soon as this one is cooled down in six months, I won't know what my workload at the time will be like. However I WILL try to keep myself from getting as overloaded as I had been so I can try this again later for all of you so I will likely start tightening up again around then to TRY and make it a possibility for those of you who DIDN'T get something from me this time. <3 I'm glad I was able to give everyone the opportunity to something awesome.  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:25 pm
Questions:
1. (Hypothetical) If I offer a bribe and decide that I've changed my mind or something happens, can I cancel that offer? If so, how?
2. Do I send the trade when I offer the bribe or only if I get the slot?

Sorry if it's listed somewhere else or if it's common knowledge, never done this before. ^^  

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Acotas

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:29 pm
1) You can Send a PM to say you wish to cancel the bribe BEFORE the closing time for applications.
2) Only if you get the slot.  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:42 pm
Thanks!

One more question that's probably answered somewhere and I can't see it:

If I offer a bribe and then later I want to add more to that bribe, what do I do?  

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Acotas

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:49 pm
You may want to just hold off entering if you think you're going to add more to it till near the end of the time period to make sure you got everything you want to try for so not cause so much clutter in the PMs.  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:56 pm
Okie dokie. I'll probably do that. Thanks for your help!  

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:57 pm
After the slots close and you have chosen your bribes, will that be announced somewhere?

(So that all the people who put in offers know that they either got it or not)  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:21 pm
I'll announce it here in this thread. :3  

Acotas

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:55 pm
I apologize is this is answered somewhere else, I'm a little thick and can't find the answer.

Does the cooldown period for customs impact bribes or is it possible to get a custom through regular slots and a custom via bribes...?

For example I get a Custom in January. My next allowable chance is March. Bribes open in February.

In the cooldown timespan would a custom form be allowed or no?

Sorry if I'm going on Mindluff.  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:13 pm
Bribes are separate from Customs in their cooldowns. :3  

Acotas

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:53 pm
I'm not seeing this.. because I might just be blind, but if one were to bribe for twins, would that be one slot or two?  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 5:04 am
Soooooo, I might be dense too >3>-high fives all the other people who had questions-

Are we allowed to enter 2 customs and a breeding? Or just two customs or one breeding?

For the breeding bribe, dowe start at the base price of breedings and work up from there? Or.... what do breeding bribes usually start around? Are mutants/edits more prone to happen in breeding bribes?

How do you value items being used for trade? By tektek? by mp? 90% of the price?  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Acotas

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 7:02 am
@Jynk: Twins are just one custom slot, UNLESS they dont look like twins (... Some people do that and have to be told they need to redesign their pair)

@ladyfirefox: You can enter pretty much enter as much as you want, but you only can win either one breeding or up to two separate customs concepts.

As for the Value...I guess by tektek?  
Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces