[PRP] Xanaris x Aylin

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 4:14 pm
User ImageXan had been in this area for sometime now. Ela territory. He rolled over with a groan and batted at a stray leaf that had some how broke through his stone home. He had lived in this house ever since he was first accepted into the pride and was beginning to get a feeling of change or wanting something more. Maybe he could find a nice tree area... hmm that was a pleasant thought. Or! Maybe somewhere that had more felines, it was getting to quiet here and the prospect of staying in further isolation was getting to him. Xan eyed his current dwellings and saw that most of his stuff could be carried in a bag or on his back. Ideal for escape plans that's for sure. Yawning he noted the lack of food source. "Looks like I may have to visit the edge again." The edge referring to where Ela and Rogue lands met.

Saint Sergio
Finally a tag~ c:

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The pride had basically dwindled to nothing. Her cubs were grown, so Aylin knew it was time to move on. Even if she lived in a world all to herself, in her head, she could figure that out. Brows knitting lightly, she just wandered wherever her paws, and the herd animals, took her. Golden eyes didn't really focus on anything at first, but slowly, her mind was coming out of itself.

When the fog cleared from her mind, she realized she really didn't know where she was. Her nose figured out that this may actually be the outskirts of some pride. She knew the smell of a pride. The mingling of different lions' scents in one area. From the smell of it, this one was densely populated. It was funny, though, she couldn't exactly remember there being a pride near her. Aylin was in the rogue lands for a time before she'd been brought to her old one. "How odd," she whispered to herself. She dared go no further than this, in case of guards, or a hunting party, but she was hoping to catch a glimpse of the lions that lived here. The pale lioness, the color of moonlight, had been caught by curiosity.

Tara de Draiocht

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:39 pm
The heat was picking up now causing Xan to pant lightly and maybe finding some water was in order. He had still to run into a fellow Ela..ian? Huh. Weird maybe there was something going on? ...hopefully not. He opened his mouth to scent the air and off to the right there was a tinny as well as moist feel in the air. "To the right it is and let the cooling down begin!" Xan lumbered onward with a plan in mind. He hadn't been moving long when a sudden noise caused him to stop. "Hello?" His voice echoed for a moment disturbing the sound and seemed to have caused a silence.

Saint Sergio
Tag

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:06 pm
A voice snapped her from her spaciness and caused her to blink. Pale eyes looked around, not really seeing who was there yet. "Hello. Is someone there?" Her ears flicked this way and that as her almost care free voice echoed out over the lands. She sat on her haunches, determined not to move until whoever, or whatever, it was that spoke approached her.

"I'm Aylin.. You can come out. There's nothing around here that is going to attack you." She even sounded like a space cadet.

Tara de Draiocht

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:32 am
A female or what sounded like a female answered back his greeting. "Yes, yes there is." Xanaris tilted his head cautiously. He wasn't fooled. He knew better to judge by appearance... females can pack a punch when they wanted too. "Uh sure." That being said he wandered closer and almost ran into a lioness. He quickly backed up and nearly tripped. She certainly was pretty and her eyes... were lovely. "Hi, hello...hey." He began awkwardly as he usually was around pretty females. "I'm Xanaris-" He thought it was only fair to introduce himself like Aylin had done. "-are you from around here?" He gestured to Ela lands. "I'm kinda new myself."

Saint Sergio
sorry didn't know this was tagged @_@

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:19 am
When a voice answered her, Aylin gave a bright smile and looked upwards and around. Had a spirit answered her? Then, as her eyes leveled out, she spotted a lion not too far from her and just gave him a gentle smile as he talked, introducing himself a little awkwardly. Oh, that was fine, not everyone liked to talk to people. With a twitch of her ears she shook her head. "No, I'm not from here... Well, not here specifically, but the roguelands, I suppose, is here, so yes. Though I wandered back to the roguelands after I'd followed some male to a pride... But he left and so did I. So the answer is yes and no."

Tara de Draiocht
<3

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:01 pm
"Oh I see," Xan sat down with a thump, it had been a while since he had a full on conservation with another female. "I was part of the rogue lands too, but that was a while ago. I've been enjoying myself here ever since. Ela is a nice place to hang around you know? ...well you wouldn't know but yeah. Um-" He pawed the earth. "Are you looking to join? I think they are holding a ceremony in order to bring in new members. If that is what you are interested in I can show you the way?" He switched the topic back to her previous comment. "-you followed a male huh? That's too bad that he left you. Oh yeah, what's your name?"

Saint Sergio
Sorry about the wait!

tag~

[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas