Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  </3
View Results

Arianah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:03 am
Sometimes they can just have what I like to call "big boob little mouth syndrome". So until they grow a bit, even a proper latch can hurt. I had it with Evan, but he also had a different shaped palate that took a bit to accommodate until he grew bigger.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:17 am
They wanted me to go into a class to learn the basics so I think I am going to do that so I can be just a tad bit more prepared.  

Neuneu

O.G. Noob

Sailor Stephy

Obsessive Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:55 pm
I wasn't breastfed because my mom could not produce, and also I didn't take well to formula so they had to put me on something completely different....I can't remember what is was.

And I don't know if I would breastfeed or not because I don't want children. I haven't honestly thought about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:25 pm
Neuneu
They wanted me to go into a class to learn the basics so I think I am going to do that so I can be just a tad bit more prepared.

I recommend attending La Leche League meetings. They generally meet once a month, and cover a series of four topics, but will address any issues or concerns you have as well. I tell my moms to start when the are pregnant, that way they get to know the leaders, who are excellently trained and many are board certified. Then when the baby comes, if there are issues, they will feel more comfortable calling their leader than a stranger. The meetings are free. The camaraderie of other nursing mothers is great too. They are a wealth of information, even if they are too crunchy for you, they do not make you follow everything they suggest.  

Arianah

Neuneu

O.G. Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:46 am
Arianah
Neuneu

I recommend attending La Leche League meetings. They generally meet once a month, and cover a series of four topics, but will address any issues or concerns you have as well. I tell my moms to start when the are pregnant, that way they get to know the leaders, who are excellently trained and many are board certified. Then when the baby comes, if there are issues, they will feel more comfortable calling their leader than a stranger. The meetings are free. The camaraderie of other nursing mothers is great too. They are a wealth of information, even if they are too crunchy for you, they do not make you follow everything they suggest.
I have about one month left. I will look it up to see if any are in my area.

*looks*

First Thursday of each month... gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:43 pm
Dueet!
And contact the local leader, just to get to know them.  

Arianah

Neuneu

O.G. Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:48 pm
Arianah
Dueet!
And contact the local leader, just to get to know them.
Next month on a Thursday I should be really close to delivering.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:48 pm
No reason not to go if you are not in labor. Just sayin'.  

Arianah

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:55 pm
Arianah
Sometimes they can just have what I like to call "big boob little mouth syndrome". So until they grow a bit, even a proper latch can hurt. I had it with Evan, but he also had a different shaped palate that took a bit to accommodate until he grew bigger.

Ahhh, that makes sense.  
Ladies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces