Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Blood in the water (Florian x Ophelia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 5:57 pm
User Image

It had been a slow week for travel, Florian hadn't run in to anyone interesting and the landscape was rather dull, one of those 'in between' here and there places where no one seemed to live and only wanderers spent any real amount of time in.

The day was unpleasantly hot. The bright blue sky was and cloudless allowing the sun to beat mercilessly down on the young stallion's back without reprieve as he strolled through the grasses. So it was with some relief that the burbling sound of running water reached his ears, immediately altering his route he made a beeline for the nearby river.

The water was clear, cool and refreshing. Florian let out a relieved sigh as he slipped into the river, colorful pebbles crunching underneath his hooves as he waded deeper and allowed the flow to wash the sticky sweat from his body. He took a deep breath and dove to wash his mane, emerging a few feet away sputtering and coughing as he shook the droplets from his eyes and hair. He had never really learned how to swim properly.

Insane Butterfly

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:44 am
User Image
Without mask

Ophelia stood with all four hooves in a river that had luckily been very near. The shallows she had chosen effectively washed away the thick blood that covered her hooves. Pale blue eyes looked over her shoulder to where her mask lay and she figured that after her bath, it would need to be cleaned too.

"You're next Kitten, don't worry!" Kitten was much like herself, and didn't much fancy being dirty either. Swaying and swishing in the water was helping unclump patches of fur that had dried. She watched, entranced as bits of rabbit fur went down the now reddish river. Seeing the color change made her giggle, her own mind moving a mile a minute and too entranced with her own on-goings, she failed to notice the splashing and sputtering not too far off.

The bunny had been fun to play with and taste, but it had taste just like all the other bunnies, despite it having been a different color. Sighing in slight disappointment she let it go, there would be more opportunities to play but for now she should focus on getting clean.

Ophelia started to hum to herself when she realized she was almost done, and took the time to lay in the water, her head on the bank, and closed her eyes. It was very relaxing.

Insane Butterfly

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 10:59 am
Florian flailed his legs a few times in an awkward imitation of a paddle, chuckling at himself when he toppled over, sending a spray of droplets flying into the air. Finally, resolved to his shortcomings in this area, Florian settled his hooves firmly on the river bottom and gazed at the water flowing serenely around him and settled in for a little soak.

A few minutes later he blinked once, twice, and scrambled out of the way as a dark reddish cloud billowed towards him, bits of flesh and fir floating on the surface above it. "What in the world?"

Florian emerged from the water dripping, tossing his mane a little to get the wet strands out of his eyes, and trotted upstream in search of whatever had caused the mess in the river, not minding that most creatures would be making a beeline in the opposite direction. Florian had always had a bit of a fascination with the macabre, his spiked tail swished back and forth jauntily as he increased his pace.

A sweet voice tickled his his ears and before long he came upon a young and undeniably beautiful mare relaxing by the stream bed. He was a bit disappointed that he seemed to have missed whatever creature had bloodied the water when his eyes caught the sight of a bloodstained, fanged mask nestled in the grass not too far from where the mare was laying. Perhaps she had been attacked? His mood shifted from fascinated to concerned in an eye blink as he crept closer, trying not to startle her. "Excuse me, miss? Are you alright?"

Insane Butterfly

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 7:01 pm
Ophelia opened her eyes when a voice met her ears. What greeted her were four split hooves attached to four legs. Her gaze traveled up the legs and over the chest they led up to, all of which were darkened with water, until her eyes finally came to rest upon the elaborate face of a stranger. Immediately her face broke into a grin and she bounced out of the water, mane, tail, and fur soaked and dripping to the slightly spongy ground. "Oh! Hello there! Its so nice to see you!" Curiously, she stretched out her neck and smelled his nose, giggling when she felt his breath on her own nose. "Oh my, you smell so wonderful! Whats your name?" Patiently she awaited his response while her gaze next moved to his mane, and she just adored the colors.  

Insane Butterfly

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:13 pm
The stallion blinked a few times, not expecting such a friendly reaction. There was no way this bubbly, amiable mare could have been responsible for whatever violence had taken place here. Perhaps he was mistaken and the skull was here from some other time, the attack or whatever it was must have happened further upstream. Ophelia, "My mother named me Florian" He responded with a little bob of his head.

"Did you see..." He glanced at the water, she had been right next to it, surely she must have seen. "I was swimming downstream and there was blood in the water, I was worried something had been hurt." Not entirely untrue. He found himself admiring her graceful features, her hair was a vibrant blue so bright it seemed to almost glow and the markings around her eyes were striking to say he least. He was immediately attracted to her but unwilling to act on that internal knowledge as of yet. "Did you see who left that skull?" He inquired mildly.

Insane Butterfly
Tag <3

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:29 pm
Ophelia put on a brilliant grin when he told her his name. "Florain? That's a very unique and handsome name! It suits you. My momma calls me Ophelia." Her hair stuck briefly to one cheek when she turned to look at the river, scanning it for any more traces of blood, upon seeing none she turned back cheerfully.

"Oh! No, I was just washing up, Kitten found a bunny, and we played with him...we got messy, so had to take a bath." Ophelia trotted happily over to where she had left Kitten's skull and nuzzled it. "Its Kitten's, she puts it on when we play. Maybe you will get to meet her!" She pranced back over to Florain and nuzzled him. "I think she would really like you! And I bet, you would like her too! She is so much fun!"

Insane Butterfly

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:47 am

Her words brought a rosy tinge to his skull like features. "Thank you," Florian replied gruffly, kicking his hoof in the dirt a few times idly as his brain fumbled through the unexpectedness of the compliment. "Ophelia is rather lovely as well.." That seemed right, and he meant it.

He watched her nuzzle the bloody piece of bone with eyes as wide as dinner plates, there were not many mares who would be so macabre about such a gruesome sight. At least not in his experience, the fact that she seemed almost affectionate towards it made his thoughts bubble with curiosity.

"Kitten's?" his head swiveled to and fro. There was no sign that anyone other than himself and Ophelia had been in this place recently, there were only two sets of hoof prints leading to the bank of the river. He stiffened when she nuzzled him, trembling a bit, her soft hair filled his nostrils with a sweet scent as the strands tickled his face. Reflexively he lowered his chin to return her affection but inside he was a storm of confusion. "Is Kitten your familiar?" he wondered aloud, perhaps if it was a bird or something that would explain the lack of footprints. His magenta eyes flicked to the skull still nestled in the grass, a really large bird....

Insane Butterfly

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:18 pm
Ophelia beamed at the stallion and shook her head, laughing softly. "Oh, no, no, no! Kitten isn't my familiar. She is....me!"

Her pale blue eyes scanned his face expectantly, hoping he would understand, and most of all hoping he wouldn't be afraid like most others were. Calling her insane and saying she was unnatural. Though perhaps they were right, she had yet to meet anyone besides herself and her sister who were actually two individuals in one. That was okay too though, made her unique in that perspective. She nosed him again, and tugged lightly on his hair with a worried expression on her face. For some reason she found herself relying on what this stallion thought of her.

Insane Butterfly

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:42 pm

Florian blinked once. Twice. He glanced at the skull and then back at Ophelia with a somewhat baffled expression. "So, Kitten is... your nickname?" he questioned, wanting to understand. His interest was aroused and he found himself fascinated by this lovely, sprightly, somewhat eerie mare. Affectionate too, he observed silently as Ophelia bumped him with her nose and tugged at his mane, but he found the overall effect tremendously endearing. She certainly wasn't boring, he found himself feeling rather cheerful about that. His tail swished back and forth a few times as he leaned into her, but he was careful not to catch her with the sharp spikes.

That meant the skull was hers, his eyes traced the path from it to the water. The grass was speckled with dark sticky droplets every so often, where the stalks had been crushed by dainty hooves. Perhaps he had found the one who had bloodied the water after all. Florian's eyes took in the enchanting bundle of mare at his side and couldn't quite imagine her spilling blood, but the details simply didn't add up unless she was the one who had done it. There was a touch of fear of course, but more than that Florian felt somewhat enthralled by the entire situation

Insane Butterfly

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:15 pm
Ophelia was starting to feel like she wasn't explaining herself very well, and shook her head. "No, no, no. Kitten is...she shares me." Her pale blue eyes sparkled with the smile on her face, and she too, leaned towards Florain, and she touched her nose to his lightly, then giggled, scrunching her nose, and backing up, delighted with the reactions she was receiving from the stallion. She danced away, then twirled back around to face him again. "Y'know...two in one! I'm...two souls in one body."

Ophelia rushed back to him, her hair bouncing and fluttering about her face as she skidded to a halt. "Would you like to meet her Florain? I think she would really like you, and...perhaps we can play!" An excited grin flashed across her face, anticipation sending energy to all of her limbs.

Insane Butterfly

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:50 am

"Oh!" He exclaimed, feeling sudden clarity. It made sense, "I didn't realize that was possible." He felt a thrill of nerves, sticking around to meet the dangerous creature that shared Ophelia's form felt like folly, still, he knew he wasn't going anywhere.

"Am I going to end up like that bit of fur over there?" he teased, his eyes burning with... something. He was not helpless, but the way she said that, 'game,' made him shiver with fear and excitement. "Sure, I'll meet her. How does she come out?" His eyes flickered back to the skull in the grass, Ophelia had said it was Kitten's. His dark violet eyes traces the contours and then flickered back to the mare. The mask was small, slightly worn, he could see how it would fit over Ophelia's delicate features clearly now. He began to suspect what brought Kitten's personality to the forefront of their shared mind.

Insane Butterfly

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:57 pm
A grin spread across the small mares face as she turned and pranced to her mask. She tossed her drying hair away from her face and bent gently, fitting the worn mask to her face where it sat comfortably. Kitten had been whispering in her mind during the whole altercation with Florain. She had been reluctant, and still slightly was, to give up the company. But she hoped Kitten wouldn't keep him to herself.

Ears perked up and she looked about curiously, noting the rabbit fur that clung to the grass. She smiled curiously then looked up, recalling why she had wanted to be in control. The stallion was a little ways away, and she immediately honed in on the markings on his face that reminded her greatly of the skull she wore. Kitten made a curious purr-like sound and circled him, stopping when she faced him. "What a pleasure you are."

Insane Butterfly

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:30 am

Florian's heart thrummed like a hummingbird as his wide eyes partook of the minute changes in expression, tone, and body language that conveyed Ophelia's very real transformation into this mare before him, Kitten. She was a predator. The fangs on her skull mask proclaimed that, as did the blood that had dyed the river earlier, he was now sure that this mare had done the deed. The stallion found himself leaning in slightly so he could examine how the smooth bone fit so seamlessly over her features. Fascinating.

Her low purr as she circled him lulled the edges off of his adrenaline spiked instinct to flee. He had no real desire to do so, Florian had always chased danger in a way that disturbed his mother and embraced differences that many found gruesome. He liked to think of it as eccentric. He was sure that his family would not approve of that bit of blood soaked rabbit fur but he didn't mind, indeed it was rather interesting to see how the animal looked inside. But not nearly so interesting as the fabulously eerie mare before him. Florian's ears perked up, suddenly in a blissfully good mood. "I like your work," he stated simply with a tilt of his head and a mischievous twinkle in his eyes.

Insane Butterfly
Sorry for being so late n_n, I'm working on replying to things, wanted to hit all my current ones before starting new ones. No worries if you're busy ;3 No rush

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games