[PRP] The Flowers never wilt [Noel x Lia] Fin Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 1:34 pm
It had been a very long time since Noel had stepped paw in to these lands. For the most part things hadn't changed to much except for the lack of lionesses. The scents were different now. No one had actively used these lands in a long time. At least not as a permanent residence. Inwardly this made Noel sad. He had a lot of found memories of playing companion to the bright lionesses of these lands as a child.

He made his way down the thick jungle. Paths had been over grown with time but the red lion remembered how to get to that spring of his child hood. He treated lightly so as to not upset some of the thorny vines that had grown in with time. The trickling sound of water up ahead clued him in that he was close.

And there it was almost untouched by time and the jungle. His spring. Many times in his childhood he'd hang around here and play with lioness cubs or make dyes for fun. A happy grin found its way to his maw. Nostalgia flooded his being and he was over whelmed with that feeling of child hood. There were no more traces of his dyes or tools but the stream remained the same. Noel , thinking he was alone, indulged him self in simply splashing about in the stream.  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 1:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A pale lioness moved through what used to be her homelands. The jungle was overgrown now. There was hardly any signs a pride of very very proud lions lived here. The scents, gone, the homes they ones had, gone. It was sort of depressing. Her dark pink eyes looked around at the blossoming flowers. It smelled really good here. She could almost make herself home right here.

Still, she was looking for food. While the flowers smelled good, Lia knew she couldn't eat them. So, she moved through the pride as silently she could.

Until she saw a red figure up a head. Her ears flicked this way and that as she studied him. He looked like he knew what this pride used to be. Was he from this old pride? However, he started splashing about in the stream and a laugh bubbled forth from her, stepping into the sunlight that trickled past the canopy. "Don't you look right at home here?" She asked, sitting down with a smile on her face to show she meant him no harm.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 1:48 pm
A voice caused the red lion to freeze in place. Slowly he looked over his shoulder to find a lioness. He was shocked but in a good way.

"Am I disturbing your home?" He asked his eyes now trained entirely on her. From a very young age, Noel had been taught to be sub servant to all females. Especially ones with bright coats. This one had a very dull and boring coat but she was still female. Maybe the pride had survived after all.

"I'm sorry if I am. Just that my family used to live here. They were all very bright and colorful and well... Uh... " He froze for a moment.  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 1:52 pm
"No, I do not live here anymore. I'm on my way to find food and cut through as a shortcut," she said. She noticed his submissive behavior and smirked. So he was from here, his story confirmed that much. "I used to be from here.. I was a low rank, but," she rolled her shoulders as if to say it didn't matter now. There was no pride, she had no rank and belonged to no other group.

"I'm Lia. I can say I didn't know you... Your coat is very distinct, I would have remembered it. Ah, well, the males were always separated. I never understood why.."  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:08 pm
" I think I was told a long time ago why.." Noel squinted his eyes trying to recall the reason. Liza had spent an entire afternoon once explaining the reasons but none of that teaching stuck. Obviously, because Noel had unknowingly rebelled and left the pride lands when he was old enough. The squinting continued.

"Nope.. Can't remember. But I always would meet girls here and play. Make dyes and paint them pretty." He smiled stupidly at that.

"Your coats pretty boring . I would remember you," It was blunt but Noel wasn't really one to think about things he said ever. "No bright colors and what not. HEY for old time sakes..... I could paint you!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:14 pm
When she was called boring, Lia frowned and gave a little scoff at it. "Look here. I may be plenty of things, but boring is not one of them. My coat is not boring." She was defensive on this and shook her head. "No, don't paint me. I rather like my pale coat. I think it's pretty." A huff left her again before she let her ears go flat against her head.

"You're very rude, whoever you are. Have you been told that?"  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:19 pm
OH GOD SHE WAS UPSET!

Noels face had now gained a frown and wide eyedness. This was the exact opposite of what he wanted to do to make her sad. The lions ears also flattened and his head lowered in shame.

"Im so sorry." He frowned deeper. "ITS a great coat... I didn't mean any harm," He lowered his head even deeper looking up at her wide eyed with his bottom lip wobbling.  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:25 pm
Great now he was upset! She felt like throwing her paws up and just giving up.

"It was just very rude to say. ...I guess... just think before you speak," she said, frowning a little. She didn't mean to make him that upset. Lia just meant to point out he was rude. Sighing, she tried to think of a way to make it up to him.

"You can paint me, I suppose... Will it stain long?"  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:30 pm
Just like that Noel was happy again and on the move gathering flowers and berries. It was amazing how fast he was able to bounce from sad to happy in a matter of seconds. But this female wasn't mad anymore! And she said he could possibly paint her coat which to Noel was a one hundred percent yes.

"Probably~" He gleefully replied as he bounced from here and there. The supplies were set on a stone and the lion busily began to mash them with his paw. Beautiful pinks and purples were beginning to form and getting all over Noels face. To be fair he was mercilessly crushing and the splatter was just unpredictable.

It took him no time at all to finish.

"Its weird that all the ingredients are all still here." He considered. "But its great! Uh... What do you think?" He looked up at her with splatters all across his face. Noel looked like a modern piece of art.  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:34 pm
Lia couldn't help but laugh at him just crushing things to get dyes and paints. She bit down on her lip to stifle her childish giggles and just nodded when he finished. "P-pretty colors," she snickered out. "You look like you just rolled around in it!"

She was on her back, laughing, paws up in the air and just giggled every time she looked at him.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:37 pm
Lia's laughter caught on to Noel. He also started to laugh though he had no idea why. It just seemed like a lot of fun. The lion got down and rolled around too which made the paint situation all that much worse. It was getting everywhere at this point. Splatters and what not.

Finally he stopped and took a breath.

"I'm Noel by the way. And I like your coat," He added the second part still feeling bad about earlier.  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:39 pm
Snickering again, he was getting all the paint all over both of them and she didn't even try to dodge it. She was getting painted anyway. "I'm Lia. And I like your coat, too." With that, she moved over to him and sat down. "So, about this painting? Just going to throw it on me? Because that could look pretty interesting!"  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:42 pm
He was grinning now. Throwing paint? Genius. With out any more words thats just what Noel did. Splattered some paint her way.

" This is fun~" He giggled. This time he understood why he was giggling. Fun.  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:44 pm
When he was done splattering her, at least while he talked, she turned around for him to do the other side. "Well... I guess I am a blank canvas, with being so pale." She just gave him a grin, tail flicking this way and that. Lia felt like a cub again!  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm
A blank canvas that was it! That was what she was! Which made her that much better for paint. Noel smiled warmly.

"I think paint does look a lot better on you than me," He admitted.

"Well.. I was here to actually wander around and kind of uhh... remember and stuff... Would you like to accompany me? I feel bad going alone to the lioness areas." He made a face at that. His sub servant side showing just a bit. "But Im sure it wouldn't upset any spirits or hooo haaa if you were with me," He gave her a nod.  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff