There is a Time and Place - Valkai and Ryota

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zaiyon

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:37 pm
User Image

Light, Fresh, Swift Where the Joys of being free, Valkai often soared the skies and ripped through the clouds with pure delight, his huge wings Engulfed what he descried as the ocean above the Ground His pet Eagle 'hawka' (Which he thought was an unusual name for a pet Eagle ) Following not to far behind

Hawka was a loyal companion and would never leave valkai's side unless absolutely necessary, Sword in claws and at the ready. Though valkai was never without him, hawka would always give valkai Ample room to freestyle in the wind, in what valkai called 'his bubble' space.

With his huge wings there where often times where he would strike hawka by accident, so he made sure to teach hawka to always fly behind him with room to spare, as he flipped on his back riding a wind current as if doing a back stoke " Come on hawka Keep up ". peering down to the ground as everything Just looked green and vast.
He steadies himself and goes in for the Dive, The 'Sky Dive' A thrill of danger where he nose dives towards the ground at tremendous speed and pulls up level within the last few seconds.
Closing his eyes he drops like Arrow Splitting the air he spirals towards the ground, Trees getting bigger the closer he reaches the ground Pulling up level with it with but moments to spare, dodging the trees as he levels out grazing his paw along the earth leaving a trail of broken soil as he attempts to slow down, but not before noticing a pond ahead " NO NOOO .... URRRGGGGHHHH " head first his flips into the undetected mossy pond, Waist high in water, wings wet and heavy

"THIS IS disgusting ... Urh not the best sky dive ever ..... Hawka ?? "
He calls to his little friend wondering where he had gotten to

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 12:42 pm
User Image

A rather large black and green male that was accented with gold had been aimlessly walking about until sudden commotion seemed to stir up near by. Curiosity seemed to stir inside the one called Ryota and he couldn't help but find himself venturing closer to the area to see what was going on. A unique winged individual cloaked in white seemed to have landed in the filthy pond somehow. "Greetings, would you like some assistance?" There was no real solution or ideal of some assistance that he could offer in mind but he figured it would be pleasant to ask the attractive and unique individual at least. He didn't dare move towards the edge of the pond though, afraid that he too might find himself into the murky waters.

dark_iced_angel

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Zaiyon

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 12:59 pm
ImAHarumiBunny

He Fluttered his wings on his head and twitched his ears to the sound of the others voice
" assistance ? And in what way ? " he tilted his head and steps up, drenched and yucky, trudging his way back onto dry land, before plonking himself back on the earth, Before stretching out his wing to clean and preen them
He took a glance at the dark male with the golden markings and green wings tail and a cravat around his collar

" Hmm, You can help clean me if you would like " A small chuckle escaped him, though he didnt expect that the other would actually do such a thing. "I am alright i Assure you. Just, Alittle .." He pauses for a moment while looking at the pond " Miss calculation on my part"

He smiles gently and bows his head "Thank you for the offer tho" He continued to look around the sky's for signs of his pet.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:03 pm
Ryo was a little taken aback when the offer arose for him to help clean the stranger. He quickly found himself a little anxious or perhaps it was nervousness he felt on the inside. "I couldn't possibly.."He left it alone at the simple words spoken but found his eyes traveling towards the sky, he was curious as to what he could be looking or searching for. "How is it you ended up in there?" The question came from his lips before he could think twice, it seems his curiosity continued to get the better of him yet.

dark_iced_angel

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Zaiyon

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:37 pm
ImAHarumiBunny

Tilting his head yet again as he licks the fur on his paws and chest " Oh, well you see, I love to sky dive when i fly, it is the thrill of nearly hitting the ground. Hmmm i guess i am a adrenaline Addict you could say " He laughs tho he wasnt sure it was good to be addicted to that much danger.

His smile turns to a sort of displeasing look as his eyes are covered by his shades for no one to look upon them " They do say look before you leap, i seem to have lost my companion. " half clean he looks at the other again " You know i wouldnt Object to some one as good looking as yourself to help me out " A cheeky grin emerged at the corner for his lips

Before his head was hit by his sheathed sword with his bird over top giving him fair warning to behave himself in others company, trying ever so hard to keep him in line

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:04 am
Ryo couldn't help but laugh because of how contradicting his statement seemed to be. "I hope you don't hit the ground all the time when you do it." As soon as the words were out of his mouth, he realized that it sounded like he was concerned. In part it was true, the male before him seemed like something special and it would really be such a shame if he were not to exist in the world anymore. The next words that he heard really made him blush though he wouldn't admit it. He wasn't sure what sort of help he was really referring to, let alone what it was he really needed. "W..Wh..What is it you need?" He managed to compose himself just enough to get the words out but then he found himself looking at the ground hiding his embarrassment.

dark_iced_angel
I'm sorry that it took a bit.

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Zaiyon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:58 pm
ImAHarumiBunny

He went red in the face and coughed aloud clearing his throat " No .. I do not normally crash land like this. "

He watched the other as he thumbed around with his words, a cheeky grin appearing slowly on valkai's face. He flings out his left wing. " Can you pull this twig out ? It seems to have pierced me, and, Well... i dont deal with inflicting pain on myself very well. Would you mind? " He tilts his head as he shuffles alittle closer to the other god.

" Sorry if i made you uncomfortable before, i was only teasing you " He gives a gentle smile, poking the ground with his paws.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:42 pm
"Well that's good that you don't normally crash." He found himself smiling easily because the words came rather naturally to him. Ryo nodded without hesitation and walked closer to him to pull out the twig that pierced him. "I'm Ryota, it is a pleasure to meet you." He spoke the words rather quietly before his mouth enclosed around the twig and with a hard yank the twig sprang free from his body. "All good though I'd keep an eye on that spot." The words slipped from him as he dropped the twig to the ground, an infection wouldn't be good. "Don't mind me though, I enjoy being teased now and again though I won't really admit it to just anyone." He found himself grinning and blushing at the male before him. Things had certainly taken an interesting turn because before he had been rather shy but now he just wanted to let the male get to know his true self.

dark_iced_angel
<3.

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Zaiyon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:38 am
ImAHarumiBunny
>W<

Valkai hissed alittle under his breath as the other god Pulled out the Twig which was stuck in his wing. Flickering his ears as he told him to take care, followed by the knowing of his name. He bowed his head in gratitude.
" Yes i will be sure to take care of it " He folds in his wing with a twinge of pain on his face, though only his mouth appeared sad.

" Valkai, Valkai Warukyūre " He added gently, noticing Ryota blush alittle. " Oh so you like to be teased ? " a grin emerges and he steps very close to ryo Inches away from his face.

" You know, You are Adorable when your blushing" Whispering ever so softly into his ear. He pulled away with a gentle smile
" Though that is more truthful that it is teasing " He gave a soft giggle, followed with a hiss as the movement of his body caused his wings to throb with pain.

" Hmm .. it would be best to clean the wound out now, that water isnt exactly what you call clean " peering down out the filth that was called a pond. " Oh, may i ask what brings you out to these parts my sweet Ryo ? " Already giving pet names without asking.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:39 pm
"It is a pleasure to meet you Valkai, such a handsome name." He spoke the only truth he knew and the only words that had popped into his head. The blush only grew worse as he got closer to him, he was just itching to feel Valkai against him, though he wouldn't speak it aloud. "Thank you." He muttered and found himself looking down at the ground in shame. Ryo was ashamed of himself for behaving like he was but he just couldn't help it for some reason. His head shot up when he heard a hiss come from the gorgeous male before him though. "I'll give you some privacy to clean it." He turned around to face the opposite direction but continued to listen and speak. "I venture around, nothing really pulls me in any certain direction. Though if I have to be honest, I was rather curious when I heard a commotion in this area and found you." He found himself laughing at how the situation turned out.

dark_iced_angel
I am so sorry! I didn't get the quote that you tagged me! o-o;

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
Lucky Adventures (RP)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash