Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Matt's Roadtrip To Washington

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Punkology

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:32 pm
[Pre-recorded]

The scene faded in to show a side-shot of Matt Shanahan driving, with a phone pressed to his ear. It was a bright and sunny day, perfect for outdoor activities and just having fun in the sun.

"... Yeah, I won't be home for at least a few days... I'm sorry, babe, but I've got business in Washington that cannot be put on hold. Yeah yeah, I'll be fine; just gotta pay an old friend a visit... Yeah, Kelly. Which reminds me, did you get new locks? I don't want that ******** breaking in again... Okay, good. I'll seeya soon, babe," Matt pulled the phone away from his ear and turned it off, tossing it down onto the console between the driver and passenger seat. His aviators hid his eyes from view, but it was clear he was looking at the camera now out of the side of his vision.

"Oh, that thing's on? Christ... Well, good morning, everyone. Or afternoon... Evening... Whenever you're watching this. You've probably been left with some questions after the events of last week. Let's recap for a moment, shall we? I went through the hassle of getting Kelly King a legitimate contract for a match with me at Wrestlemania... And he took a piss on it, in front of a sold-out audience. He then ran off like the little b***h he is lately, and managed to get a helicopter ride out of the arena. Since then, I've been on the road to track him down. He's not answering any of my calls, texts, or Facebook messages right now, but I've got the hunch that he's all the way back in that cesspool he likes to call home, Washington. I'm praying that hunch is right, because WWFG isn't paying for the gas or food on this roadtrip. Cheap bastards..." The God of Punks paused to let out a sigh, his eyes scanning the wide-open interstate in front of him. It was like not a single soul shared the roads with him today, "Speaking of gas, we seem to be running a bit low... I think there's a gas station ahead." Matt muttered to himself as the camera faded to black, only because no one wants to see the process of him pulling off an exit ramp and going to a gas station.

(To be continued. I'll be adding more through-out the day.)

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:27 pm
Shanahan's truck came to a gradual halt beside Gas Pump #1, after waiting for over five minutes for the douchebag in front of him to fuel up his Hummer. If Matt didn't have OCD over getting the first pump, this trip would be well under way once more. The camera flicked back on as Matt hopped out of the parked vehicle, the cameraman quickly following suite. Before rushing to follow Matt, the crew member glanced his camera over the truck for a brief moment; it was a large, black 2014 Chevy Silverado, still shiny and cleaner than most trucks you'd find. After getting a satisfactory glance at the truck, the cameraman went sprinting after The God of Punks.

They entered the small country store in a lackluster manner, receiving no praises over fame. Matt went to the back of the store immediately, his eyes locked on the large refrigerators holding cooled beverages. He stopped in front of the first one, glancing over his choices before opening it and pulling out a Neuro: Passion. He silently walked up to the counter afterwards; an audible sigh escaped him. In front of him stood a short man and a pregnant woman, cashing in lottery tickets. And boy, were they taking their time.

The God of Punks waited patiently all the while, simply turning to stare at the camera with a bored look on his face the entire time. After what felt like an eternity, the young couple came to realization that they had wasted their money on those lottery tickets and began to leave. Matt walked up to the counter, but not before shooting the couple a glance as they began to exit. "Hey, do you two know who I am?"

The couple stopped in their tracks at the door and turned to stare at Shanahan with two confused looks, "... Um, no? Should we?" The man asked in an impatient tone; Matt only replied with a snicker. "Hold on... Yes, can I get 40 bucks on Pump #1? Thank you." Shanahan pushed a fifty dollar bill onto the counter, giving the round, elderly lady behind the register a dismissive wave afterward. "Keep the change."

Matt picked his drink up off the counter and walked towards the couple, a large grin on his face. "Oh, yeah. My name is Kelly King, International Superstar; I'm here to curse your baby," He paused to look down at the woman's stomach, then making a strange gesture with his hand. "... I curse this child to fail at everything and never win anything, much like my entire career!" The mighty God of Punks proclaimed, receiving a very confused, angry, and shocked look from the couple. Without another word, he pushed by them and walked out of the building and began heading towards his truck.

The couple were utterly confused, but this guy wasn't about to let some random giant curse his unborn child. He quickly ran after Matt, "Hey, a*****e! Get back here!" He shouted as he came in close quarters with Shanahan; the WWFG Hall of Famer turned on heel to look down at the man, a flabbergasted look upon his features. "... Can I help you, sir?"

"Yeah, just who the ******** do you think you are?! You're a real ********' creep, you know that?!" The man gave Matt a rough shove against his chest, but the large athlete didn't move an inch. Quick to react, Matt's right fist shot upward, smashing into the side of the man's head and sending him down to the concrete with the single blow. The woman screamed at the sight of her beloved falling to the ground, but Shanahan couldn't care less.

"... Here, hold this, amigo," He pushed the drink into the cameraman's free hand before turning back to the downed civilian. With both hands, Matt reached down and lifted him up over his head with ease; people who saw The Royal Rumble could only imagine what was going to happen next. With the man hoisted high in the air, Matt walked over to what he could only hope was the man's car, a dirt-covered Ford Taurus. A roar echoed through the lands as The God of Punks threw the man through the air, sending him colliding into the side of the Ford vehicle and falling to the ground in a heap. Matt whipped off his shades afterwards, turning to stare at the shocked, pregnant girl at the door of the gas station. "... The name is Kelly King, remember it!"

Shanahan walked back over to his truck, beginning the process of filling up the vehicle. "Some people, man. No respect, I'm telling you..." He muttered while shooting a glance at the cameraman, who promptly turned off the feed once more...

Punkology

Punkology

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 3:22 pm
[Live]

When the camera came on again, night had finally settled in across great United States of America. The faint sound of "Crash and Burn" by Hell or Highwater played on the radio, just loud enough to be heard even as Matt began to speak.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it's been a wild ride up the West Coast today. Chances are, you won't have seen most of it, but there will be an outtakes reel, I'm sure. But, this segment is the last you will get to see tonight. Why? Because I am... Roughly one hour away from Kelly King's Kingdom, located in this cesspool, Washington. I gotta say, it's exactly what I was expecting; nothing but rain. How can people stand to stay here? Bah, I'm not getting into it... But, during the drive, I've gotten some feedback from the fans over my actions lately via Twitter. Let's talk about 'em, shall we?" Matt paused to reach down to his seat and pull up his phone, resting it against the steering wheel to read while he drove.

"Keep in mind, when I am yelling, it's for caps lock. Ahem... KingsSubject writes in, asking... 'WHY THE ******** WOULD YOU PRETEND TO BE KELLY KING? YOU f*****t,'" Shanahan paused afterwards to let out a chuckle he was holding back while reading, "It's funny, I expected something less eloquent. Alright, let's answer that question. Why? Some might say that I wanted to live up to the glory that Kelly King has reached for one moment... Some might say that I did it to give him a bad image, out of pure anger about him escaping... Some might even say I was just bored. The latter is probably the one you can put money." The God of Punks finished with a wink; his aviators were nowhere to be seen right now.

"Up next! We have JamesFrancis09 asking... 'Why the ******** did you boot that kid in the face last week?' Simple, he was in my way. Stop asking dumb questions, people. Let's see... Ah, here's an intellectual one. CaedusMaleven asks, "Why have been so angry lately? Have you developed bipolar disorder?' And you know, it's interesting that someone brings this up. Lately, I have had some issues with my anger. Some of you saw that at the Royal Rumble, and everyone else saw that last week. I just want to say that, I'm sorry. It's not like me to go into a rage like that. Well... Not often, at least. I've made a conscious decision this week that I would no longer react in such a manner. That's why I'm visiting Kelly King tonight; we are going to sit down, talk about this like men, and secure our match at Wrestlemania. From here on out... Things will be going smoothly."

Shanahan tossed the phone aside just as he had earlier in the day, now focusing on the road completely. "Considering the rest of the questions are about my love life or ANOTHER Outcasts revival, that'll be enough of that. Now... I know you're all wanting to see King and I work things out, especially after the wild goose chase he's sent me on in the past two weeks and how he... Ruined one of my treasured championships... So, you can catch all the exclusive footage on WWFG.com. It's my understanding that the show doesn't have enough room for the rest of my Roadtrip. For outtakes, behind-the-scenes footage, and commentary from Jake The Cameraman, tune in to WWFG.com later this week. Goodnight, everyone."

[Fade to Black]

Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games