Bashful Goat

10,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:15 pm
User Image

Created by: Souleater0123
Genera: horror,drama, romantic etc::....

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:16 pm
For some strange reason, waking up in an unknown place is not the best thing in the morning. 6 people have found themselves in what seems like an underwater city!, but something is not right ....... how did they get here and why where they brought?. Lost memories, unable to recall their pasts, the only thing on them are the clothes on their backs and roses!?!. It's seems that these's roses are quite imported because if you lose you rose you lose you live!, but that's not the only thing to worry about, Monster, deformed creatures with sharp claws and teeth, that are hunting you. Oh and lets not forget that there is hardly any power working at all in this city, will you be able to escape knowing the truth or die trying?
ha good luck

souleater0123

Bashful Goat

10,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

souleater0123

Bashful Goat

10,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:17 pm
Rules

1. be nice, i'm fragile
2. this is a Horror, romance , comedy, drama, etc::...
3. make your post pretty please i get bored easily
4. semi-lit people, Now i know we all get writers block but please try your best
5.-_- 1 lines seems to be killing off rps lately
6. be creative anything is possible
7. o//////o if it ....um comes to "that" well............ you know what to do!!!!!
8. blah blah blah
9. HAVE FUN!!!!
10. Oh i just love, love twists , get creative with your romance
11. unexpected plot twist are good, as along as you ask first i don't mind
12. No killing off character unless you have permission from the owner
13. For the love of all that is holy no God Moding, you not super man, and you will die if your roses die so take good care!!!!

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:18 pm
~ Characters ~

* Pm me your characters under Roses and do not post untell i tell you to ok

[ Picture here ]
[i]Hello i wish i know my name but i think it is:[/i][b] [ full name] [/b], [i]But you can call me[/i][b] [ nickname/s] [/b]
[i]I think I blew out:[/i][b][ age][/b] [i] candles this year? [/i]
[i]If you hadn't noticed i'm:[/i] [b][ you gender] [/b] [i]duh![/i]
[i]I am the holder of the:[/i] [b][ your rose color] [/b]
[i]It seems I have a gift of some sort[/i]: [b][ so i'm willing to let your characters have a power, but it can't just be that you characters knows they have to discover them along the way alright ^^ ] [/b]
[i]My weapon of chose/specialty:[/i] [b][ weapons, skills etc.. ][/b]
[i]The people say i'm: ( traits ) [/i]
~ [b] [/b]
~ [b] [/b]
~ [b] [/b]
[i]I think i likes: [/i][ you can add more ]
~ [b] [/b]
~ [b] [/b]
~ [b] [/b]
[i]I know I dislikes:[/i]
~ [b] [/b]
~ [b] [/b]
~ [b] [/b]
[i]let me describe myself to you:[/i] [b][ personalty here] [/b]
[i]My life story hm? i can't remember much but i think it goes like this?[/i]: [b][ your bio here ] [/b]
[i]Anything i missed..... oh yeah:[/i] [b][ other odds and ends here] [/b]
[i]I am played by :[/i] [b][ user name ][/b]

souleater0123

Bashful Goat

10,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

souleater0123

Bashful Goat

10,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:20 pm
~ Rose Colors ~

* please note that i'm very willing to add more and keep a balance between gender 3 girls 3 guys *

Red: Soul

Orange: HappyBadger124

Yellow: PockiiMonster_Rawr1

Green: Axuqa

Blue: Marina Elemento

Purple:  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:21 pm
~ Accepted Characters ~

User Image
Hello my name ? I wish i known, but i think it was: Elizabeth Jane Fisher , But you can call me Lizzy, Liz, Beth,
I think I blew out: 15 or 16 candles this year?
If you hadn't noticed i'm: a Female duh!
I am the holder of the: Red Rose
It seems I have a gift of some sort: i can make a rip in space, that allows me to slip through. but only when there is a rip in space, she can make one but it takes too much out of her, and bring other people in also is very hard on her but it can be done
My weapon of chose/specialty: anything that can be used, her specialty is lock picking, there is no lock she can't open
People say i'm: ( traits )
~ Truthful
~ Cold to others
~ Mysterious
I think I likes: [ you can add more ]
~ Sweets
~ Her doll
~ The thought of getting out of this place
I know I dislikes:
~ The Monsters
~ The darkness it can drive some insane
~ Liers
let me describe myself to you: For some reason Lizzy finds it hard to open herself up to the others, its like she can't trust others, but Lizzy is very sweet at times and will do her best to help out if she is needed. Not being able to recall the past is a little upsetting, Who is she, why is she here, what emotions should she have, Trying to recall is painful , slitting headache, loud buzzing in the ears, that makes her want to throw up
My life story hm? i can't remember much but i think it goes like this?: Waking up in a room full of strangers, not knowing who you are, only a rose to tell you. Elizabeth is the name that echos throughout her mind, is that who she is? who knows, but one thing is clear her and the rest are in danger, why are there different color roses, and what is this note attached to her's are they the same as everyone else's or are they different, giving each one a clue about themselves. But where is she, a city underwater, trapped with no way out, horrible demonic howls or screams echo in the darkness, that cry out of blood
Anything i missed..... oh yeah: Her power is like opening a door to another space, opening a rip to a wall she can pass through to that room, sometimes she can open a rip in another time, a different place or the same place, she can pull thing out of her rip when she needs them
I am played by : Souleater0123

======================================================================================

HappyBadger124
User Image
Hello i wish i know my name but i think it is: Hugh Luman Tosteson , But you can call me Hugh,
I think I blew out: 16 candles this year?
If you hadn't noticed i'm: Male duh!
I am the holder of the: Orange
It seems I have a gift of some sort: Electrokinesis - The ability to manipulate energy/Electrisy. Magnetokinesis - The ability to manipulate magnetic fields.
My weapon of chose/specialty: Two daggers
The people say i'm:
~ Quiet
~ Calm
~ Quick acting
I think i likes:
~ Apples
~ Food
~ Sleep
I know I dislikes:
~ Cats
~ Darkness
~ People
let me describe myself to you: I'm the king of person that you wouldn't notice me unless you were looking, and when you do talk to me I say what is needed to be said, and nothing more
My life story hm? i can't remember much but i think it goes like this?: From what I can remember I was kicked out of my house because I was failing school, and I had 'nothing going for me', so I left home to find somewhere new.
Anything i missed..... oh yeah: I am Ambidextrous, so I can use both hands equally
I am played by : HappyBadger124

======================================================================================
Marina Elemento
User Image
Hello i wish i know my name but i think it is:Ella Sophia, But you can call meElla, or El
I think I blew out:16 candles this year?
If you hadn't noticed i'm: female duh!
I am the holder of the: blue rose
It seems I have a gift of some sort: I can bend and alter reality (well, people's perception of reality), if I let my emotions get carried away.
My weapon of chose/specialty: I don't like to use weapons, but if necessary, I have a gun, the bullets of which are made of solidified poison that numbs the mind for a short period of time.
The people say i'm:
~ Strange
~ Quiet
~ Kind
I think i likes:
~ The color blue
~ Friendship, companionship, just having someone to talk to
~ Meditating
~Remembering, if that's ever possible
I know I dislikes:
~ Death
~ Pain
~ Snakes
let me describe myself to you: Fairly kind to strangers, but if a threat is visible, usually I become quite defensive. I don't have many friends but would love to make some. I usually keep to myself though, for I have hurt people in the past, though I don't remember how or why. . .
My life story hm? i can't remember much but i think it goes like this?: I ran away from home long ago, but I think I came from a very wealthy family. I don't miss them, and probably never will, but sometimes I hear voices in my head that remind me of my parents. Sometimes I will sit and meditate for long periods of time trying to remember.
Anything i missed..... oh yeah: I think I may have killed someone once, but I'm not sure... it could just be a bad dream. I have those a lot.
I am played by : Marina Elemento

===================================================================================
Axuqa

User ImageHello, I wish I knew my name but i think it is: William Sorynn , But you can call me Will!
I think I blew out: eleven candles.
If you hadn't noticed I'm: male, duh!
I am the holder of the: Green Rose!
It seems I have a gift of some sort: I think it's the power of shape-shifting! I can change into any person or thing I wish, if I have seen it once in my life!
My weapon of chose/specialty: Climbing on top of many things! Let it be trees, walls, anything of the sort!
The people say i'm:
~ Childish
~ Free-spirited
~ Happy-Go-Lucky

I think I like:
~ Birds
~ Talking
~ Friends!

I know I dislike:
~ Getting a bruise
~ Barfing
~ Monsters

Let me describe myself to you: I'm a cheerful young child, who had no sense of how quickly a life could be taken away. I'm fairly naive and thinks the entire world is all sunshine and rainbows! I'm extremely friendly and will do whatever I can to get along with everyone and help!
My life story hm? i can't remember much but i think it goes like this?: I remember I had a small pocket money job to do for something.. Was it for my friends? Siblings? Parents? But anyways, while going down a alley to deliver something, I recall the world going dark and everything became quiet. Next thing I know, I woke up with all these strangers with pretty flowers!
Anything i missed..... oh yeah: I am allergic to peanuts. Like, really allergic. Please don't eat them near me!
I am played by : Axuqa

==========================================================================================
PockiiMonster_Rawr1
User Image
Hello I wish i know my name but I think it is: Marie
I think I blew out: Thirteen or Fourteen candles this year?
If you hadn't noticed I'm: A girl duh!
I am the holder of the: Yellow Rose
It seems I have a gift of some sort: Summoning: I guess you can call it. Marie has quite the imagination, and her mind is able to create her imaginations into reality. However there is so much she can do, it like this world is preventing her to do as she pleases.
My weapon of chose/specialty: She carries around a knife, and she is rather fast and strong.
The people say I'm:
~ Ruthless
~ Clingy
~ And a bit...Crazy
I think I likes:
~ Friends
~ Cute Things
~ The Idea of getting out, One Day...
I know I dislikes:
~ Being Alone
~ The Dark
~ Traitors
let me describe myself to you: Marie is really sad,scared, and lonely. So when she heard of people arriving, she was happy, maybe she could have her first friend here. But if they end up double crossing her, she is willing to kill them, to get out here alive.
My life story huh? I can't remember much but I think it goes like this?: I don't know how long I've been here. I was here for a few years before the second group arrived. I was ten-no twelve-I don't know anymore...
I'm going crazy,here. I just want to leave this place alive, and I will do ANYTHING to make sure that happens.

Anything I missed..... oh yeah: N/A
I am played by : PockiiMonster_Rawr1

souleater0123

Bashful Goat

10,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Horror Role Plays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash