Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Back to the Arctic (Rep + Al)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:56 pm

Sasha was coming back to the island. That meant one thing and one thing only - Rep couldn't stay there. It didn't matter that he was still reeling from the events in the Sahara or that he really wanted his own bed and creature comforts, what he wanted had never really had bearing on anything at all. He'd ordered up the portal and with a few objects he'd begged and borrowed from the quarter master was very slowly and meticulously moving them into the living area he'd set up beyond.

The base itself was still in a state of disrepair but there was power in the form of a running generator and some of the original complex was indeed livable and without too many drastic holes that couldn't be mended, it would be ******** far from luxury but probably better than a tent. He wasn't even sure if there were other monsters out there, but he'd probably find out. Clearing out the bodies still in some of the corridors would be a ******** barrel of laughs too, but someone had to do it, and that someone as always, might as well be him.

He picked up his phone and sent Al a simple text.

To Alette
Come to portal room, I need some help moving some s**t.

Might as well make use of his minion to get the place organised.  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:07 pm

Al received the text and after a quick curious glance, quickly realized that he was not being asked.

To Rep
On my way

It took only the time to text back and slide the phone away before he was already flying across Deus towards the portal room. When he arrived he was a bit winded; but hey he was there and fast. It might as well have been a fire drill.

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:32 pm

"Nice. That didn't take long." Rep said as Al arrived, grinning toothily. "Right. I'm going off island for a week. I need to get s**t set up today as much as I can. You get the amazing job of helping me move these boxes into this portal. And its ******** cold on the other side."

He didn't bother to tell Al where exactly lay on the other side, he was sure he'd get it when he felt how utterly cold it was even indoors.

On the other side of the portal was the entryway Rep had set up, what used to be a small storage area was cleared out to house the portal to the island when it was around. Beyond was a narrow draughty corridor, and across the way was another room with the door ajar, but it was too dim to see. At the very least, any outside doors or doors to rooms with missing walls were firmly closed - it was cold but not intolerably.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 3:56 am

Al smiled from ear to ear in reply to Rep's grin. It quickly vanished at the thought of Rep going away a whole week. Buuuut, he's got a job for him. The smile returned.

"Cold?" He asked distantly before looking down at himself. He wasn't dressed for cold at all, but hoped all the same that his coat would be warm enough. Rep wouldn't take him dressed like that somewhere where he'll freeze to death after all.... right?

Al bent down and hefted up a box and proceeded onward on Rep's command... On the other side, he was much less certain and immediately crumpled to put his box down and leap back through the portal; shouting one word in his defence while vigorously rubbing his shoulders, "COLD!"

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:43 am

"Yep. Cold enough to freeze the baws aff a brass monkey." Rep said almost cheerfully. He felt on some level like he had to force himself to be cheerful in order to convince himself he was, thinking about it too much would overwhelm him. "Don't be a pansy." He hefted one of the boxes up to his shoulder and sauntered into the portal himself.

"Bring that other one." he said.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 5:30 pm

Al whimpered at 'that other one'. It meant he had to go back. Still, he grudgingly lifted the box and a lot more hesitantly this time went through a second time to join Rep on the other side.

He was dying.

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 3:49 pm

On the other side, Rep carried the box into the dusty room on the far side of the corridor got straight into rummaging through the boxes he'd brought with him, taking out various items, including boxes of hot chocolate mix and other food rations.

He'd organised the room into a living space and base of operations, using some wooden shipping pallets with a few tabletops on to to create a rudimentary elevated bedspace and had strewn some furs over the top.

He bundled some sheets out of one of the boxes and flicked them out as well, fishing out a pillow which he delicately set on top.

"I always feel better knowing where I'm going to ******** sleep." he explained. Further explorations of the base depended on him having somewhere to come back to. "That box you have has first aid supplies and s**t, think you could help me unpack?"

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games