Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] You?!?! [Lenka x Remarque x Julienne] [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:56 pm
So, it seemed like Lenka had a cat. And her cat was fat. And her cat was just absolutely amazing. Julienne was her name, and she was the fattest, fluffy…est most perfect cat in the whole world.

Of course…since her mother was allergic, Julienne couldn’t stay with Lenka all the time…in fact…the only time the two ever got to see one another was due to crazy random meetings when Lenka was powered and skipping around the city. But! Tonight she had a meeting with the cat and someone else, and Julienne had promised that they were going to do something amazing.

They were going to go to space! And it was going to be amazing, clearly.

The meeting time was eight o’clock, but Lenka was there early, jumping up and down and climbing a tree, wondering just who else was going to be coming. Maybe it was going to be some awesome senshi who knew all about space and knew all about everything…or maybe it was going to be a new senshi who needed training and Lenka could help them…or maybe it was another guardian cat who just wanted to go up to space or something! Either way, she was terribly excited to meet them!

The chibi senshi let herself swing off of the branch, hanging by her knees, quite like a monkey.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:16 pm
Remarque, ever productive, had taken it upon himself as of last night to move nab a large mirror closer to the rendezvous point. He arrived at seven fifty nine on the dot thanks to the extra effort—and almost immediately came face to face with a little menace.

Well. Nearly face to face. He was greeted by a mess of burgundy hair and a puff of green. He lingered for only a split second, hardly missing a step. In his left hand he held the fish he'd so diligently cooked up; it was still warm in the aluminum foil. With his right hand, he placed it in the small of her back and gave the chibi senshi a light push—no more than enough to swing her where she dangled.

"What are you doing here?" he asked, walking just past the girl and looking around, eager to locate his senshi guide to outer space. "Shouldn't you be at home, tucked into bed or something?"

Seriously, her being around was going to mess up his entire evening. He wanted to go into space, not deal with some little brat chasing his ferry away.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:22 pm
OH SWEET MONKEYS SHE WAS GOING TO FALL!

The chibi senshi yelped when she was pushed, and even though it was just a little one, she still slipped off of the tree just a bit…and that was enough to make her get off the tree, huffing. “What are you doing here, Remarque? Don’t you have some idiots to babysit or something?”

Lenka brushed herself off, picking a few leaves out of her hair and throwing them in the Dark Mirror’s general direction. “I really don’t even want to deal with you right now. I’m waiting for someone, and I’m going to do something awesome tonight, and you’re really not invited at all. Humph.”

She crossed her arms over her chest, looking pleased that he couldn’t come. Because there was NO WAY that she was going to take a Dark Mirror jerk up to space with her. No way at all. Plus, she was sure Julienne would never allow such a thing to happen.

Ever.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:29 pm
Remarque clucked his tongue, looked around once last time, and then turned and directed his gaze at the chibi in front of him. "Ah, Buzz off, Lenka." He was being so nice.

He waved his hand nonchalantly, as if to shoo her away. He wished he'd brought a watch; was he too early? Certainly he wasn’t late—but where was that cat and her senshi? He couldn’t go waiting forever, and even if he'd already eaten dinner, that fish was smelling good to him.

But, the fact was, Julienne and her senshi weren't here yet. Which meant he, unfortunately, had some time to kill. He had two options; chase Lenka away now, or humor her with conversation.

He caved and, narrowly avoiding the urge to roll his eyes, asked, "Go do whatever you're doing somewhere else. What are you doing, anyway? —I mean, I'm sure monkeying around is really important to the White Moon and all, but…"

A tiny, teasing smirk drifted onto his face; he couldn't bring himself to really hurt the chibi, no matter how much of a damned menace she was, but that didn't mean he wasn't going to enjoy playing with her.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:41 pm
“What does it look like I’m doing? I’m waiting here for some people to show up. I’m going on an adventure tonight, so I think you’d best just scurry along. I don’t want to have to hurt you, Remarque, but I totally will if I have to. You know I have no problems shoving you into a watermelon.”

She grinned, summoning her rind just for the added effect. It had been far too long since she had gotten into any sort of fight, and she was totally ready to get her hands dirty and do this thing!

…Well, maybe not quite. She didn’t want to be a rumpled mess for her expedition into space…and she didn’t really want any skinned knees either. Or any…whatever else Remarque could do to her. Because…none of that would be good at all. Not good at all.

“…But, since I don’t really think I’m too eager to get into a fight, I’ll let you go. This once. So hurry along!”

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:55 pm
The more she spoke, the more wary Remarque became. The rind definitely wasn't helping the situation, and he eyed it warily. He did not want to go into space decked out in fruit juice. "Yeah, well I'm meeting someone here, too. So you're free to scram if you don't want trouble."

He shifted the fish from one hand to the other, seeming a bit more impatient. "Who are you meeting?" he asked, hoping to pry a little more information out of the senshi. Anything she was up to couldn't have been good news. The fact that he hadn't seen her in so long made him a little extra suspicious of whatever it was she was up to; sneakiness from a small child could lead to dangerous things.

Remarque lifted his eyes from the girl to look around once more, as if expecting the cat to have morphed into appearance. Maybe with some big, strong, intimidating senshi that would chase poor little Lenka away.

Because, seriously.

The more time that ticked on, the more concerned he became. He cooked this damn fish, he wanted to go into space. With as little trouble as possible, preferably.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:01 pm
Lenka narrowed her eyes, her grip on her rind tightening. He was meeting someone here too? Why would he be meeting someone here of all places? What a stupid random place to meet someone at! She sighed. “Who are you meeting, and what are you doing? If you keep asking me questions, I’m just going to ask you questions.”

Her eyes darted to the plate in Remarque’s hand. “And what’s that for? Are you entering yourself in a Frisbee contest? Or is it some evil mind control device that you smelly people have invented to use on us? Because, that’s what your kind do, right? The whole mind control thing?”

The senshi shook her head, looking around as well. Where was that Julienne? Why wasn’t she here to beat Remarque up? To tell him to take a hike? To kill him with her kitty claws like she was supposed to do!

The only bad thing about being a chibi was the fact that no matter how hard she tried, she still wouldn’t be quite as strong as the crazy man before her.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:59 pm
The Dark Mirror Senshi's lip twitched and he looked at the wrapped fish and then the girl in front of him. "Ugh, you are ridiculous. This is food. Do you need me to unwrap it for you so you can give it a look over? Unless someone discovered mind control via fish, you're safe. And if you must know? I'm exchanging goods for a service."

Because bribing a cat just sounded weird, and definitely wasn't something he wanted to tell this little twerp. He didn't trust her not to scoop up Julienne and run…provided the cat ever managed to show up. At this rate, the fish was going to get cold, and Remarque was almost more bitter about the idea of the food he worked so hard to prepare getting cold than he was that Lenka was here—or that Julienne was late.

"So calm yourself down. I'm not even here for trouble. I had question, so I'm here to see that they get answered. Or is that against the law…?"

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:09 am
Lenka paused, frowning. “Fish?” What had Julienne mentioned about fish? That the person was going to be bringing her some and she would eat it before they left to go up to space? Oh no. She couldn’t really be bringing Remarque up to space with her, could she? There was no way, no way that Lenka would allow that…ever. Like, ever ever.

She didn’t want this jerk on her planet, she didn’t ever want this jerk on her planet…ever!

“Your fish…it isn’t salmon…is it?” The question was rather hesitant, and the arm holding the watermelon rind fell limply to her side. If he said yes…what was she going to do? Was she just going to leave? Go home? Or would she attack…and make HIM go home…because…Julienne didn’t know what she was doing inviting this bad guy up to space with them…it was a mistake that could get them both killed…

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:38 pm
Remarque's eyes narrowed suspiciously at her question. Reluctantly, the back of his mind was piecing things together, and he wasn't liking where it was leading him. "Yeah. It is." He shifted positions to make himself more comfortable; he glanced at the fish and then at the chibi senshi in front of him.

"…You're here with Julienne, then, aren't you?" he asked, already biting the inside of his cheek. There was no other logical, probable answer.

He wasn't sure Lenka was the first person any sane cat should have chosen to ferry anyone into space—much less was she the first person he would have chosen.

But all that effort? Looking up fish recipes—cooking it to perfection? Damn it, he couldn't let her ruin this!

So please. Really, please, let her not have any idea who Julienne was. Let her be a little girl in the wrong place at the wrong time. This didn't have to be any harder than it already was—did it?

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:32 pm
Lenka’s face absolutely fell when Remarque mentioned Julienne. Why on earth would her cat invite this idiot! She hesitated, going to dismiss her rind, though then just growled. “Why do you know my cat? Why would she invite you? She should know I hate you! How do you know her? Did you hurt her? Am I gonna have to put you into a watermelon just for being ugly?”

The child was very upset…how could this have happened? When the guardian cat had mentioned that someone else was coming, she was really expecting some older senshi, someone cool and collected…not…not her greatest enemy ever! This was an outrage!

Finally though, the chibi senshi sighed, dismissing her watermelon rind and shaking her head. “I can’t believe she would do this to me…”

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:55 pm
Remarque scoffed, first at her insult and then because he derived some sort of strained pleasure from her displeasure.

Too bad her exasperation rivaled his own.

"Oh, calm down. I didn't hurt her at all. Do you think she would have invited me here if I'd done anything bad?" the senshi asked, rolling his eyes. "I brought her some fish. You know, a nice gesture? She and her had a nice, pleasant conversation. Why, does it bother you that maybe after all this time you were wrong about me? That, maybe, if you spent a little time not trying to turn me into a fruit salad, you'd find out I wasn't so bad?"

Because really, that's what it had always been, wasn't it? Jump straight into battle. Naturally there was no use actually trying to convince the chibi senshi to join—Ares had made it clear she didn't want them—but damn, if it wouldn't have been nice to get her off his back.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:17 pm
“Yeah, well…” Lenka huffed, crossing her arms over her chest and looking away. Maybe it wasn’t even worth it, going to space now. Maybe she should just go home and let Julienne play with her NEW friend, the stinky old poo head, Remarque.

“If you hadn’t been such a jerk then I wouldn’t have tried to make fruit salad out of you. But as it stands, you always deserve it.”

She looked back at him, eyes narrowing. “And another thing, if you think you’re going to feed my cat fish that you made with your smelly old hands, you have another thing coming, because I’m sure you’re going to have tried to pois—“ She broke off, looking behind her.

Julienne was finally trotting up to the two, looking confused. “I take it you’ve had some time to talk…and…uh…” The cat hesitated. “Have you met before?” She sniffed the air and purred. “Oh! I smell my salmon. You cooked it the why I like, Remarque?” She moved over to the dark mirror, rubbing against his legs. “Let me have it, and then we can be on our way, all right?”

The cat didn’t seem to be phased by the apparent hostility in the air at all, in fact, she had mostly sort of expected it. Lenka was a very outspoken girl, and a very good senshi for that matter. She hadn’t thought that the child would have been happy to have anyone from the side of chaos going with them…but some things had to be done to win them back to the good side of things after all!

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 12:14 am
"Yeah, I cooked it," Remarque huffed, tearing his eyes away from Lenka to look at the cat. He was a bit bitter, naturally, that this evening he'd so been looking forward to had been soured by his favorite little brat. "Tried a few different recipes to get it just right. And not a single drop of poison," he added, more for Lenka than for the cat. He dropped down into a crouch and set the fish down, carefully unwrapping it for her approval.

"You know, I didn't realize the senshi you were offering was Lenka. We go back quite a bit. See, I was more than willing to be friends, but she would have none of it. She's got it in her mind that I'm some sort of demon, out for trouble. And I'm not, really."

A part of Remarque was nagging at him; since when had it been more logical to talk to a cat than a human being?

"And right now? I've got no ulterior motives. I just have some questions. No trouble, Lenka." He looked at her seriously, now. "…I'm just asking for a favor."

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:40 pm
Julienne walked to the offered dish, sniffing it and finally digging in, purring at the taste of the fish. Oh he had done very well indeed, and she was proud, very proud indeed.

The food was gone in a matter of moments and the cat sat back up, purring even louder as the taste lingered on her palate. “Thank you very much, Remarque. That was fantastic, and I have to say, I wasn’t expecting it to taste quite that wonderful. Most people have difficulty in getting it that good!”

The Siberian rubbed up against his ankles and then just looked at the two senshi. “Now. Lenka, I want you to calm down and listen to me, he is going to go up to space with us. He was completely civil to me when we met last night, and he just gave me very, very delicious fish, so I want you to put aside all of your previous experiences with him and just trust me on this. I’m not going to lead you down the wrong path, Lenka. I promise.

Lenka opened her mouth to say something snotty. Something very snotty, but then just humphed again, crossing her arms over her chest. “I won’t hit him unless he starts it then. Is that okay, Julienne?”

The cat seemed very pleased by this. “Yes. I think it’s a fair deal.” She looked up at Remarque. “And I’m hoping that you don’t attack my senshi unless…well. How about you just don’t attack my senshi, or I’ll make sure she leaves you up in space, okay?” The cat smiled, hoping that he understood that she was joking a little bit…or at least hoping that he understood that she wasn’t trying to be hostile…that seemed like it was Lenka’s job, at any rate.

“So! Are you two ready to go, or shall we just sit here and keep talking?”

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces