Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Head Snow Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:28 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Shayna's House

David thought about it for a minute. “Yeah that’s usually the feeling you get at first.” He explained. “Though you get used to it about a while.” He added. It was true David hardly worried about the kind of trouble he’d get into when doing things he just did them. That was probably one of the reasons he landed himself in Gryffindor.

“Never…?” David was stunned. He’d gotten into trouble louds of times the neighbours didn’t even like him because of it. “You could never be a bad girl Shayna.” He told her. “Besides what are the odds of us getting caught?” he asked her honestly. Shayna’s mother was probably busy with the boys and her father wasn’t home so chances were they would be just fine.

With: Shayna

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:59 pm
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

Ⓗᴀʟғ-Ⓑʟᴏᴏᴅ// Ⓡᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ// Ⓣʜɪʀᴅ Ⓨᴇᴀʀ// Ⓡᴇⓢᴇʀᴠᴇ Ⓢᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ// ➊➌ ʏᴇᴀʀⓢ ᴏʟᴅ// Ⓓᴀᴛɪɴɢ Ⓓᴀᴠɪᴅ

User Image

Shayna smiled some as he said she couldn't be a bad girl. It kind of made her chuckle a little."You sure seem to know alot about getting into trouble. Why is that?"She asked kind of teasingly but also curiously. He seemed to know a lot about that sort of thing. She sort of understood why he said they wouldn't get caught since her mother was with Ryan and Carter and her dad had just left for work. She turned and smiled at him kind of worriedly before walking over to the desk and sitting in one of the two chairs. She just seemed to look around. The feeling wasn't going anywhere and she was kind of hoping either they left the room soon or they did something...

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:13 pm
User Image

“Well it’s kind of hard to say.” David said. “I’ve been known to pull a prank or two that puts me in trouble.” He told her. “Evidently I’m a true Gryffindor pranks, courage, and loyalty… although loyalty runs in Hufflepuff as well.” He said with a smile. “Your dad sure as a nice office through.” David spoke as he looked around the room. Walking over to Shayna he sat down in the other chair as he continued to look around the room. “So why does your dad have secret office?” he asked her as he directed his gaze to her.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:49 am
User ImageUser Image

Feeling : Nervous
Thoughts : They're friendly...they're friendly..
Doing : Knocking
Where : In front of the Snow Manor
With : No one....yet

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Serafina finally made her way into her friend's house, transporting from Upper Barton to the Cotswold. Yes, she took her time....Maybe too much. But at least she's here now. A soft, warm smile rested upon her lips as she found herself in front of the main door of the manor.

She raised her fist and knocked it against the wood three times, swallowing a bit as this was her first time to visit Shayna. Sure, her existence disappeared at the end of the school year and stirred confusion in his friends; especially Shayna. She still didn't know what happened....or why she suddenly disappeared like that. And worse, she didn't even alerted her friends.

The brunette shrugged, biting her lower lip as she started to imagine a conversation between her and Shayna, and maybe with her family. She shrugged again, finding herself lost for words.

" C-come on, Sera, they won't bite....."

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Out Of Cookies: Entrance (>o<)/

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:30 pm
User Image
The Snow Family
Elton, Carter, Shayna, Ryan, Denise

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shayna smiled kinda happily. "Well, since he started as a rookie auror he doesn't want my mom or I to get into anything too serious. Too bad I know where it is." She turned around towards the desk and picked up a remote and clicked a button. The window seemed to change it's picture and then they were watching her mom rock Ryan to sleep. Shayna knew about this part but somethings she didn't. When she saw her mom turn towards the door she hit another button and then they were watching the front door, to see a wonderful sight.

Denise smiled slightly as the door was knocked on and put Ryan down and headed towards the front door. The babies were both sleeping at this point and the blond went to the front door and opened it to see a very pretty young brunette. "Well hello. You must be Serafina. Nice to meet you. I'm Denise, Shayna's mother. Please come in. I think they are taking a slight tour of the manor now."

Shayna smiled wide and turned the picture back to the window and grabbed David's hand to 'pull' him towards the front room. She was quite excited to see Serafina.

(O.o.C.)

Denise: Serafina
Shayna: David
Elton: At work/Home//summer//

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

Feeling : Nervous and Happy
Thoughts : Everything here is just so gorgeous, even the people!
Doing : Entering
Where : In the Snow Manor
With : The Snow Family, David

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Serafina exhaled, entirely nervous as she heard footsteps approaching the door. The wooden door slung open, and the brunette blinked as she saw an attractive blonde. She looks so much like Shayna!

When the older female introduced herself, she nodded and stuttered. " Oh, umm, yes, I-i am. N-nice to meet you too. I'm sorry for stuttering......I'm just really nervous.

" Th-then excuse me. "
She slightly bowed her head as she entered, completely dazzled at what she saw. Her mouth went into an 'o' as her brown eyes looked around. Just a simple word can be better used in this time; Wow.

She was supposed to sit down when she saw the familiar wavy?curly? hair of her dear friend, entirely running. She quietly giggled, smiling sweetly as she said, " Hey there, Shayna. "

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Out Of Cookies:

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:42 pm
User Image

“That makes sense.” David replied. Watching the window change he was in awe. “That’s cool.” He said as Shayna changed the window to look at the front door. Seemed Serafina was here. As Shayna turned the window back to normal he followed her hand in hand to the front room. “Hey Serafina, how are you doing?” David asked her happily as he stood next to Shayna.

With: Shayna, Mrs. Snow, Serafina

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:55 am
User Image

The Snow house hold was almost quiet. Well... Almost was right. "En Guarde you hooligan!" The boys were four now, and Shayna hadn't heard enough it seemed. They were very loud and she couldn't study. Not that she was going to do anything anyway. She was grounded for getting into a mess that involved vampires... And anyway, the boys were just playing. "Mom!!! Carter is being mean!" Shayna sighed. Her brothers seemed to go through this every day. Soon her mother would make them quiet down for a nap and she would have an hours peace and quiet.

Denise wasn't too happy. Since her daughter had been home, she had stayed in her room. The girl was grounded... But she didn't think it was really fair. Oh well. Her sons were fighting again. She went into their room and pulled them apart. She shook her head. "How about we go to the park, hmm?" She asked. The boys eyes lit up at the mention of a park. She chuckled and told them to get their shoes. She had to go talk to Shayna. Again."What... I'm studying and being a good child. I'm not getting into any kind of trouble."

"I know. I'm taking the boys to the park for a few hours. You are not to leave the house. But you may invite... One friend over. Only one though. No more." Shayna's eyes lit up at the prospect of her parents and siblings being gone. Also, there was that part about inviting a friend. Would David want to see her? Or was he mad at her... She had to try. Right?

When her mom left her room to help the boys, Shayna went to the desk and started her letter. She wasn't sure if he would but she would invite him just in case... Well, she would try right?  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:53 pm
User Image

David had received a letter from Shayna and had left without saying anything to his sister. His mother and father were at work and she was studying anyways. Besides he was sixteen now he shouldn’t have to go and tell his sister where he was going. The moment he got the letter from her David wrote a quick ‘be there soon’ before rushing off and headed for his girlfriend’s place.

Coming up the walk David wondered why Shayna wasn’t to make a big deal over what happened during the school year. To him he was just glad he got there in time. If not she could have been killed or worse bit and turned into one of them. He couldn’t bring himself to think about that now. ‘That didn’t happen…’ he told himself as he rang the bell. “I guess if she wants to say she’s sorry I can’t rightly stop her…” David told himself as he waited for her to let him in.

With: No one yet

Wearing: Casual

shabatha

Gryfindor you say?
Hmm you would indeed be great there.
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽
So come and dance to the beat, wave your hands together
Come feel the heat, forever and forever
Listen and learn, it is time for prancing,
Now we are here, we're Caramell Dancing!

Hʟғ-Bʟ//Rɴʟ//Dɪɴɢ Dɪ Cʟʀɪss//Pʀғ//Sʀ//Cɪɴ

Where? -- Home
With? --- David
Feeling//OoC --- I don't know what to feel
Wearing --- Clothes

User Image

Shayna recieved the confirmation letter and jumped up from her seat on her bed. She placed the books on the table and ran down stairs. Her mom had just left with the boys and Phillipee, so she was only waiting for the doorbell to ring... She waited on the stairs for it to ring. It didn't take long since they leaved near each other. But was she really excited? She had done something seriously dumb during the school year, and if it hadn't been for David.... She could have gotten even more hurt...

When the door bell ran she counted to three before opening the door. "Hi David. Come on in." She said with a smile. He always made her feel self conscious... Oh god what was she wearing. She instinctively looked down. Okay so a tank top and a pair of jeans. Good she was at least a little dressed. She moved out of the door way. so he could enter.

User Image

User Image

Make me your Aphrodite
Make me your one and only
Don’t make me your enemy, Your enemy, Your Enemy,
So you wanna play with magic.
Boy, you should know what your falling for.

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:40 am
User Image

David was surprised at how quickly she made it to the door. Was she waiting by the door or something? He pushed the thought aside with a smile as she greeted him. "Hello to you too." he said walking into her home. David still remembered entering this very house for the first time he had been scared beyond belief back then but now it didn't matter.

"So how has your summer been besides being grounded?" David asked sliding his shoes off. Turning to look over at her he adjusted his glasses subconsciously as he spoke. "I'm guessing it hasn't been that eventful." David had his share of punishments in the past. Hell just last week he got in trouble for messing with his sister. He just couldn't have his fun with her, oh well...

shabatha

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

Where? -- Home
With? --- David
Wearing --- Clothes

User Image

Shayna smiled as she watched him take off his shoes and adjust his glasses. "Very uneventful... The most I get to do is study for NEWTs next year.... Well and I get to see you today." She added with a smile. But she couldn't really keep it up for the moment. She started towards the stairs. "Would you like some tea or something to drink? Also, would you like to go to my room? Or the Living Room?" She asked. She would wait to apologize again until after they had settled.

User Image

User Image

Make me your Aphrodite

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:02 pm
User Image

David figured that would be the case being grounded sucked and he’d admit that. “Well at least you have me to make your summer at least a little more eventful.” He replied with a smile. “I’m good, thank you.” He said politely. “And since your room happens to be up those stairs and that’s where you seemed to heading lead the way.” David told her as he followed her towards the stairs. “Unless you’d rather go to the living room. I’m happy with either.” He added after all a room was a room right?

shabatha

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:06 am

Where? -- Home
With? --- David
Wearing --- Clothes

User Image

Shayna blushed. "Oh I didn't mean... Okay. Sorry." she stammered. She hadn't meant to push towards her room. She mentally sighed as she headed up the stairs and towards her room. The first and only time David had ever been to her house, she hadn't shown him her room... Although it hadn't really changed. There were still stiffed animals to one side of her bed and more in the closet. She moved her arm as if to say tada. Before she sat on the bed. "You can sit on the bed or at the desk. Either is okay... Just lemme" she started cleaning off the text books on her bed and organizing them on the desk. She blushed a bit.

User Image

User Image

Make me your Aphrodite

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

Please join us for the wedding for David Clarisse and Shayna Snow at the Snow Manor. Reception will be held with in a magical tent on the grounds of the manor. All family and friends are welcome.

Family of the Groom
                                                      Johnathan Clarisse, Mary Jane Clarisse, Chloe Clarisse
                                                      Isabelle Clarisse, Dakota Vann
                                                      George Mitchell, Mira Mitchell, Grace Mitchell
                                                      Leonette Avery, David Avery, Leah League, Christopher Avery, Cathy League

Family of the Bride
                                                      Elton Snow, Denise Snow, Carter Snow, Ryan Snow
                                                      Richard Snow, Candace Snow, Sapphire Snow, Celaena Snow, Feather Snow, Sata Snow
                                                      Christoph Snow, Anja Snow, Raphael Snow, Annabeth Snow

Friends of the Family
                                                      Theodore Gibbs
                                                      Veronica Kiss
                                                      Crash Barrett
                                                      Jacob Drage
                                                      Danica Stewart
                                                      Serafina Lancaster (npc)
                                                      Xavier Nicholson (npc)

*All guess are allowed to bring a +1 and are responsible for quoting them at the event*

murruelecreuset
                                                      Shabatha
                                                      mc2
                                                      RedEagleEye007
                                                      Essy ze Ninja
                                                      Diamond Wales
                                                      Graydon Ironshield

The Graveyard (Trash)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash