Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Head Snow Manor Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 2:40 pm
The Snow Family Manor resides in Wiltshire in the Coltswolds Mountains.

The Manor

A two story Manor with quite a few rooms. There are six bedrooms and three bathrooms, although one room is being prepared for a baby, and two are actually being used. The others are prepared for guests. There is a library in the East Wing which spans the bottom floor and the top floor. Elton's study is in the East wing as well, but is in a small room behind the Library which he has dedicated to his job.

Carter and Ryan's Room is where the boys spend a bunch of time to play and stay out of trouble.
Shayna's Room it's kind of empty but that is because Shayna tries to keep her stuffed animals and toys away so that no one can see them.
Elton & Denise's Bedroom Since Denise didn't have house colors she let Elton use the red from Gryffindor.
The Guest Rooms all look the same, but each is in a different wing of the house.
The Library is where Elton spends most of his time, as well as where Shayna spends hers.
Elton's study The windows are actually one way only. So the outside sees a reflection of the outside.
The dining room
The Kitchen where Denise likes to spend her time.
The Master Bathroom which is connected to Elton and Denise's room.
The other bathrooms, there is one located upstairs and one located downstairs.
The Living room Not many people stay in the Living room very often. It's just There for decoration.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 2:48 pm
The Snow Family

Elton ~ Home

Denise ~ Home, with the babies

Carter ~ Home

Ryan ~ Home  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:36 pm
The Snow Family Pets!

Cardian the Barn owl ~ Denise's
Samuel the Snowy owl ~ Elton's

Phillipee the Rottweiler ~ Shayna and Elton's  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:55 pm
User Image
♬ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♫ ♪Denise Snow♬ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♫ ♪

Forget your high society, I'm soakin' it in Kerosene
Light 'em up and watch them burn, teach them what they need to learn HA!
Dirty hands aint made for shakin', aint a rule that aint worth breakin'
Well I'm giving up on love cause love's given up on me

User Image

Denise was in the kitchen when one of the boys started to cry. She smiled, her newest angels were starting to waken from their nap. She finished warming two bottles of milk and headed upstairs to their room. She happily picked up the one that was crying. Carter reached up for her and this touched the blonde's heart since the last time Shayna had ever done that was when she and Elton had brought her to the platform. She gave the bottle to her sweet baby boy and let him drink his fill until he started to fall back to sleep. This was one of those wonderful things that being a mother felt like. She burped him before laying him back down to grab her other little angel, Ryan. She did the same thing with him before sitting in the rocking chair to change him. Ryan was about to start crying for a dirty diaper.

Home/Carter and Ryan/Oh goodness
(O.o.C.)

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:33 pm
User Image
The Snow Family
Elton, Carter, Shayna, Ryan, Denise

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"Denise! We're home!" A tall man said as he walked in the door of the home. Behind him was a long haired female of maybe thirteen years of age. Shayna smiled as she helped pull her things in to the home. She looked around, seeing nothing had really changed and wondered where her mother was. "I'll be right there!" The woman's voice was coming from upstairs. Probably with Carter and Ryan. The newly celebrated teenager went towards the stairs to await her mother, but the first thing she saw was a baby with really cute curly black hair crawling towards the steps.

"Dad... Dad Carter!" She said shocked as the baby started trying to crawl down the steps. Elton looked up and pulled out his wand very quickly but as he was about to 'save' the baby from certain danger, the blonde that was their mother came in and picked the baby up by his diaper. Shayna's face relaxed as the woman came down the stairs in a hurry with one baby on her hip and the other fighting to get out of her grasp. She smiled and handed both to Elton before squeezing the teenager tightly. "Oh Shayna! How was school? You don't write nearly enough. And what about that boy.. Oh David right dear? The one you went to see last summer? How is he."

Shayna happily hugged her mother back before taking Carter who was fighting Elton's grasp to get to the brunette. She touched his nose before blushing at the questions about David. "I-i thought I sent you a letter saying that he a-asked me to be his girlfriend..." She said stammeredly. Denise's face seemed to fall before brought back up in a giant smile. "No dear. I didn't get any letter. Elton?"

"O-oh uh... She might have sent one..." The male said rubbing the back of his head. Denise put fists on her hips as she looked at the taller man. She rolled her eyes after glaring at him a moment before happily squeezing the girl and Carter gently. "I have got to meet this young man." "Don't worry, Dear. He's quite the charming young man."

(O.o.C.)

With//Where//When// Thoughts

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:07 pm
User Image
The Snow Family

Shayna smiled as Carter started trying to grab her hair. "So uh... Mom?"

"What is it sweetie?" Shayna blushed brightly and tickled Carter before looking over. "Would you mind too horribly if David were to come by? I kind of want him to meet you and he wanted to help with Carter and Ryan a little bit..." The brunette said shyly.

Denise gave a smile to Elton that he knew all too well. "Oh I don't know dear. You are much too young to have a boyfriend AND have him come over. I don't think it's such a great idea." The woman said. Elton knew she was teasing but watched his wife from the side lines. The blonde picked up Carter from Shayna's arms as the girl put on her best puppy dog face. "Please mom! Please please please please please please please. With cherries on top? Please please please please~
"Alright! Alright geese, you are just like your father. Go on. He can." As soon as the words were out of the woman's mouth, Shayna squealed and hugged her tight without hugging the little boy and ran up the stairs to her room. She threw her stuffed animals into the closet and sat down to start writing the letter to David.

Elton couldn't contain his laughter any more and threw Ryan into the air which made the baby squeal. "What do you mean by just like her father?"

Shayna

Dear David,

I'm sooo excited for you to come by! We should plan a time for when. What do you think? My mom made me think she was going to say no but she was teasing me... Are your parents okay with it? Do you think we should invite Serafina after awhile to see if she is okay?

Sincerely.... I mean Love,
Shayna

(O.o.C.)

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:56 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Shayna's House

Today was the day David was going to meet Shayna's family. He'd never meet her mother but he hoped he wouldn't mess anything up. Being a Gryffindor was apparently supposed to help him but he hardly doubted it. He probably could have wound up in Slytherin and he'd be in the same boat. Then again Slytherin's were known to be troublesome.

Getting dropped off by his father as he headed off to work David took a deep breath before heading up the pathway towards the house. It made his house seem tiny. Then again they did live in a cottage and she lived in a manor. 'Okay here goes nothing...' he thought as he reached the front door and rang the doorbell. 'Please don't make me mess this up.' he prayed to himself as he waited for someone to come to the door.

With: No one yet

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: I we could rp this while we waited for Kai in hogmeades

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:37 pm
User Image
The Snow Family

Shayna was fretting up in her room as the time came closer and closer to David's arrival. She was nervous all of a sudden. Why? She was so worried her mom wouldn't like him. But she knew she would. Shayna would think this but then doubt would cross even a smidge of her mind before she was pacing and squeezing the 'life' out of a stuffed animal before putting it back into the closet and repeating her pacing. After a while of this the doorbell seemed to ring. She jumped at the sound and opened her door to pick out the small crack. She took a deep breath...

Elton was in his study at that moment. Needing to start on some new work and such. Being just starting his training with becoming an Auror, the male was too preoccupied to answer a door bell..

When the door bell rang a certain dog started to bark... Then one of the babies started to cry while the other tried to crawl away. Denise picked up Ryan, who was crying, and got him to quiet down before picking up Carter and heading to the door. She passed by Shayna's room and smiled at the crack in the doorway. She pushed the door open with her foot and she heard an ow from the other side before continueing to the door. She smiled before taking a deep breath to put a serious look on her face and opened the door. "Yes? Oh, you must be David." The blond said keeping the serious face as Ryan started trying to lean out of her arms towards him. "Well, come on in." She said stepping out of the doorway.

Shayna was surprised by the door swinging open and her head was hit only a little but when the door opened she stepped out to see down the stairs who it was.

(Sure biggrin )

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:39 pm
User Image

'They have a dog...' David thought taking one last deep breath before the door open. Hopefully all would go well. "Yes I am." he answered walking into the house and taking off his shoes. If he wasn't nervous before he was now with the look Mrs. Snow was giving him. At least Ryan was creating a lighter atmosphere.

"You must be Mrs. Snow it's very nice to meet you." David told her politely. "And hello Ryan and Carter hope you haven't been causing too much trouble." he said to them. Knowing kids they were very much a handful. "So... is Shayna around?" David asked. 'Where is she...?' he thought she couldn't possibly leave him alone with her mother.

With: Mrs. Snow, Carter, and Ryan

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:32 pm
User Image
The Snow Family

Shayna watched slightly hiding from the stairs. Denise gave David a small smile before holding up a finger as if wait a second before whistling softly. Shayna turned just in time to see Phillipee running up to the stairs and she had enough time to brace herself for the dog. Denise was trying to hold a stead face as Shayna and Phillipee rolled down the steps. The dog jumped up and looked at David and went to sniff him. He was a large dog, which was normal for Rottweilers. But he looked like he was a big cuddler.

"That wasn't cool..." Shayna said quietly as she stood and dusted herself off. Then turned beat red as she realized she had just been knocked down the steps by her dog infront of her boyfriend... She rubbed the back of her head over the top of her hat as she looked down. Phillipee although started licking David and then nudging Denise.

Carter started laughing his little tiny baby laugh as his sister rolled down the steps and Ryan started to whimper. The baby had a slight fear of Phillipee. Shayna stood at the base of the steps still blushing brightly. "Shayna stop being so shy. It's not very lady like. It's not like you haven't been pushed down the steps before. Don't worry dear the steps are foam, since Phillipee likes to run through people and will knock anyone down the steps it seems." The woman said turning to David. She finally gave out and gave a sweet smile.

"Is he here?" A voice said from down the hall upstairs. Accompanied by the voice came shayna's father who swirled his wand and the foam stairs became a slide instead. He slid down the stairs and then put them back to being stairs. Shayna's blush brightened as not her entire family that lived there was on the first floor in their bright white living room... "So uh... David this is my dad, you've met him. He's a former Gryffindor. My mom, she's just teasing you. I'm surprised she hasn't started laughing yet. Carter and Ryan... You've met Ryan. And Phillipee is my dog..." She said quietly as she stepped to his side. Phillipee took the sudden closeness to mean play time and jumped up on Shayna to start licking at her face.

(Meet... the Snow family! Dun dun duuuun)

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:42 pm
User Image

David humored Mrs. Snow as she whistled softly. How that answered his question he had no idea until it happened. "Are you okay?" he asked Shayna instantly concerned. Luckily that took his attention away from the very large dog that was licking him. When Mrs. Snow explained that the stairs were foam he relaxed. "Oh I see." he clued in how could he be that slow. At least now she didn't seem so scary.

"It's nice to meet all of you." David said. At least they weren't as bad as he expected. Well the dog was a surprise that was for sure. "You know you let out the part about having a dog." he said laughing a little at his idea of play time. 'So that's what she meant by being a Gryffindor would help me out.' he thought realizing that was the one thing him and her father had in common.

With: Mrs. Snow, Carter, Ryan, Mr. Snow, Shayna, and... Philipee

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:15 pm
User Image
The Snow Family

Shayna looked over as David said she had left out the part about the dog... She pet Phillipee so that he would get off of her and looked over at him. "Did I really? I'm sorry. Is that a problem? If it is we can go outside or to my room or to the library" The brunette asked suddenly concerned.

Denise finally handed both of the boys to Elton whilst both trying to get away. One towards Shayna and David the other away from Phillipee. "Phillipee, outside. Go play." The blonde said and the dog looked at the blonde cocked it's head to one side before bounding off towards the back side of the house. She smiled and took Ryan back as he seemed to calm himself. While Carter was still putting his lttle hands towards the third years. "It's very nice to meet you David dear. I was only kidding with the serious look. Would you like something to eat or drink?"

Elton was trying to get Carter's attention but was failing miserably. He looked at Denise. "Sorry sweatheart, but I have to be heading out. Don't bother them too much." He teased with a chuckle before handing the second of the twins to his wife and kissing her on the cheek. "Nice to see you again, m'boy. You two be good and play nice okay? You and Carter too Ryan." He said playfully to Shayna and David before turning to the newest editions to the family.

As he left Shayna looked back at David curiously.

(O.o.C)

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:51 pm
User Image

David nodded. “It’s no problem at all I love dogs. Sadly my house is a tad too small for one… well unless it was a lap dog.” He told her. David could now tell that Mrs. Snow wasn’t someone to worry about. Luckily they weren’t asking him twenty questions like most parents did. Watching the Philipee run off to the back he smiled. They sure had a nice dog. “Oh no I’m good thank you.” He said politely.

This was the side of David only special people got to see. Usually he was nothing but trouble. Being so close to his home he hoped they hadn’t heard anything about the troublemaker kid. This was one of those times when his father’s words would ring in his head. ‘I told you that playing pranks makes things hard in life.’ Making the thoughts disappear David turned his attention to Shayna’s father. “Nice seeing you too Mr. Snow.” he replied.

With: Mrs. Snow, Carter, Ryan, and Shayna

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:52 am
User Image
The Snow Family

Shayna's face visibly relaxed when he said he loved dogs. She sighed lightly and smiled. "Okay, good. I thought I was going to have to lock him outside... So what do you want to do before Serafina gets here?" She asked smiling. Her smile dropped when her mother raised an eyebrow. "When who gets here?"

"Oh uh... I had asked dad and he said Serafina Lancaster could come over... IS that not... okay?" The brunette asked the blond. Denise narrowed her eyes and Shayna put her hands together and gave a puppy dog face. "Please mom? Please please please~"

"Fine... Just stop with the face... Your going to teach the boys bad things... Sheesh..." The woman said exasperated. She quietly excused herself as Ryan was starting to yawn again. As Denise climbed the stairs to take the boys to the baby room Shayna blushed and looked at David... "You did not just see me do that..." The brunette said quietly.

(O.o.C)

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:11 pm
User Image

“I hadn’t thought of that.” David told her. Whoops looks like somebody didn’t tell her mom that she would be having more friends over. David just smiled at Shayna’s little act to get her mother to say it was fine. Maybe the boys would pick up on her talent who knew. David was sure that Mrs. Snow would love that. “Nop I didn’t see a thing.” He told her as he looked up at the ceiling just to emphasize it. Smiling he looked back towards her. “So what would you like to do?” he asked her.

With: Shayna

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

The Graveyard (Trash)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items