Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
People are gross

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hopefully
  someone will take care of it.
View Results

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 1:22 am
And I can't sleep knowing people are gross.

I went to take a shower and someone left their used feminine product on the towel rack.

I'm having trouble sleeping, knowing it's there. And I feel like I can't throw it out myself because it's other people's bodily fluids.

They haven't even been here 2 weeks, though it was probably just an accident and they forgot it was there. I don't want to embarrass them, but still it's gross.  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:57 am
OMFG I just gagged reading this. That is beyond gross. Two weeks???? WTF??? That would get to me bad  

ambypanda

Devoted Lunatic

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 3:26 pm
ambypanda
OMFG I just gagged reading this. That is beyond gross. Two weeks???? WTF??? That would get to me bad

We all just met each other 2 weeks ago. The feminine product was just there for the day.

So still learning everyone's habits.

Just found out today they put my knife through the dish washer.  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 3:57 pm
cool4
ambypanda

We all just met each other 2 weeks ago. The feminine product was just there for the day.

I'm sorry. Good luck, I hope things get better  

ambypanda

Devoted Lunatic

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:02 pm
ambypanda
cool4
ambypanda

I'm sorry. Good luck, I hope things get better

I'm sure they didn't know, and when they're all around I'll probably tell them not to. I think they don't really know that putting sharp knives in the dishwasher is bad for the knives, and things like that.

But I'm also quite introverted and they're quite extroverted, so I'm sure we'll have some clashes every once in a while.  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:40 pm
emotion_puke  

Dannyxcores
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:50 pm
WAIT DO YOU LIVE AT AN APARTMENT/HOME or like at a dorm and have to use community bath? The latter I can realize. sad Of course I know nothing about weird women things. Cuz women are weird I know they are.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:37 pm
I'm living in a cluster dorm type apartment thing for the summer.

It's basically a place for 4 people a shared bathroom and kitchen.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:39 pm
cool4
I'm living in a cluster dorm type apartment thing for the summer.

It's basically a place for 4 people a shared bathroom and kitchen.
Weird, very weird.

I know at the college here (Las Cruces, NMSU), we have 2 person dorms, with another 2 on the other side connected meaning 4 people use the same bathroom. And the rule is that the same genders have to share the same bath. Meaning you 4 could have a shared bath, but the next 2 dorms next to you could be guys.  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games