[PRP] You're smokin' something. (RoarkexMaisha) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:57 pm
Roarke stretched, laying out in the grass calmly, kneading it beneath his paws. Hakuna had someone to visit, her large...

God....

Companion... Was out and busy, and Roarke was left to entertain himself with anything he desired.

Gods were odd and so was his life lately. Lions. Really. LIONS.

Fine, not all of them were bad, but they were odd.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:04 pm
Maisha was hunting. Stalking prey, making sure Yuu and his other friends and his sweet (not-so-)little daughter ate. Even Talos, the grumpybutt he was. Mai didn't care if Talow could hunt for himself...there was something to be said about a gift of food! And really, the fluffy leopon liked caring for his friends. He loved them, and cared for them, and would forever Daddy or Brother them. After all, that was the sort of leopon he was!

He hadn't expected to find a leopard instead of prey.

"Oh! Hi there!" Ever friendly, Maisha was.

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:06 pm
...What was it.

Roarke studiued Maisha several minutes, blinking as the leopon approached, and couildn't figure him out.

He had a mane. And a leopardy tail.

But a mane.

What.

"Hello. What are you."  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:31 pm
Maisha wasn't phased. Not in the least. He simply kept smiling, sitting down in front of the other as if this was normal. "I'm a leopon. Mother was a leopard, Daddy was a lion, and Mama Luta was like me!" He didn't care that his family had been odd. They had all loved one another and supported one another no matter what. His head tilted to one side. "I'm Maisha. What's your name?"  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:33 pm
"Roarke--"

He blinked, ears going back. Wait.

"Leopard... Lion..."

He blinked.

"That happens?!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:41 pm
"Yup!" Mai's smile grew into a grin. "I had aunts and uncles that were like me! And...there was the Moto and Maji...and Nuru and Kimmy were really close before I left..." He looked thoughtful. "I've met lots of creatures like me, really. I even have little ones of my own! Some look like me, others like their mothers." And all of them were gorgeous and wonderful and HIS BABIES. His sweet precious babies. He ought to visit them soon, now that he thought about it...  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:43 pm
Roarke looked confused, ears back in surprise.

Lions. And leopards. Could.

No. NO.

"....HOW."

He didn't mean to be rude, but... But....  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:47 pm
Maisha looked VERY surprised. "Uhm...what do you mean 'how'? Have you never had...uhm...the uh...the 'talk'? Y'know...when a male loves a female? Or...when a female wants to have babies...?" If Roarke didn't...he would have to fix this. ONE DID NOT SKATE THROUGH LIFE WITHOUT KNOWING SUCH THINGS. It just...wouldn't work. The poor male...not knowing what to do...  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:49 pm
"I mean how does a leopard mate to a lion. I know about... About... THAT."

He just didn't speak of it.

"My father chose a lion's son over his own." Roark frowned.  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:27 pm
Maisha looked confused. "Just like how a lion mates with a lion or a leopard mates with a leopard." And then he looked sheepish. "I mean...if offspring happen, they're not normally fertile, and then you have rare cases like me and..." What? Oh...ohdear. "I'm sorry. Uhm...if it's any consolation...my Mother was raised by lionesses. First nice warrior ones that took her in after a demon hurt her, then my Grandma Moto."  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:49 pm
EY WERE COMPATIBLE?!

Roarke suddenly hated Talos more, and frowned, shaking his head.

"Did they at least love their own cubs?" He looked concerned.  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 6:51 pm
Maisha nodded. “Yes. The Antianeira...they loved their cubs. Though male cubs were often given to my birth pride to raise after a certain point. They uh...didn't like males much. With good reason. And my Grandma...she did her best with her cubs as well as Mother. She was sad a lot, though. For different reasons, though.” He looked sheepish. “Sorry, I'm rambling. Didn't mean to do that.”  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 6:56 pm
"Good reason at least." Roarke grunted. "Better than pity. Whining. Forgetting your son for a friend's. Always treated lesser, worthless, for simply being born." Roarke looked down.

"Father did not care for me. I was cast out after my mother died." He snarled. "Bless her, she cared. My father..."

A low snarl.

"My father deserves no joy."  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:05 pm
Mai's ears went back, nearly disappearing into the mass of fluff that was his mane. "I'm sorry. That you had it like that." His face held no pity, just an honest regret for the other's misfortunes. "Uhm...do have have something against...all lions? Because I stay with a few right now, and I was thinking I could invite you to rest at the oasis a bit, but if you'd be uncomfortable, I wouldn't want that to happen, I mean..." He drooped further. "Sorry."  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:07 pm
"Not all. Many." Roarke grunted. "Currently I'm travelling with a... Rather interesting lioness and a lion. They may want to know if I depart." Roarke sighed. "They're interesting company and not the type I would advise enraging."

The male shook himself out. "I perhaps, digress, however."  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces