Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
COLORS? THIS TOPIC IS BU**SHI*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you agree with the topic?
  HELLZ YEAH!!!!!!!!!! WOMEN ALWAYS HAVE BETTER COLOR VISION!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Maybe....women do do better with matching colors in stuff. :D
  I don't know.....;I think the topic maybe BS
  THE TOPIC IS STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DA s**t???????????? BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!! WOMEN SEE THE SAME COLORS AS WE MALES DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Possibly.....I do match better than many men do....I dunno.
  I dunno. I don't know.
View Results

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:27 pm
http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/news/health/some-women-may-see-100-million-colors-thanks-to-their-genes-450179/

WHo Agrees with me?  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:34 pm
AND YES IN CASE YOU ALL KNOW THIS TREND OF MY COLOR OBSESSION IS WAY TOO OLD AND DATES BACK TO 2006/2007 SO IT IS TOO OLD SO I COULD CARE LESS ON WHAT YOU ALL THINK WHAT COLOR SOMETHING IS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cuz that is so long ago, like 2007 but I just think that topic I posted is just weird. DO you really think you women see more shades than we do? Please do post. I will not punish you cuz I offically declare that we males have bad vision compared to you do!!! *huggles any female*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:59 pm
Total bs.  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 12:15 am
Dannyxcores
Total bs.
You never know. Semok is weird. She is pulling a torrid where she can see in the dark if she places herself in a dark bathroom with limited light, and turns off light and can see stuff already after a few seconds. I don't believe it and think Semok and ppl with light eyes are mutants and are evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEmok is pulling a Torrid. No way you can see stuff shadows just a few seconds (meaning 3-4 or so second after switch is switched off) it is turned off. Impossible. You guys are full of s**t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT takes at least a minute or so to see stuff in the dark.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:15 am
http://theoatmeal.com/comics/mantis_shrimp

I wouldn't call it impossible for it to be a genetic mutation.  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:42 am
I use a trick to see better in the dark. It's what pirates used to do, and why a lot of 'em wore eye patches. If you're in a lighted area and close one eye for a while, if you then turn out the light and switch to usin' the eye you had closed, you'll be able to see in the dark.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

GenevieveGautier

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 5:00 pm
You see, Aoi? It is still the same old you...what is driving me driving me crazy though, is that you keep posting in that dark brown rather than true black. Why do you do that? xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 5:24 pm
i don't get it, but by looking at genetics, we've been taught that males are more likely to be colorblind than females
not sure if that's true, though  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Mors Morza

Hallowed Foe

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 6:50 pm
o_O I might actually have that. Cool.  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:04 pm
GenevieveGautier
You see, Aoi? It is still the same old you...what is driving me driving me crazy though, is that you keep posting in that dark brown rather than true black. Why do you do that? xd
WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? My fon't isn't dark brown. It's black. DUH!!!!!!!!!!! Why are you acting weird?

And based on what has been posted, I still think that arthropods are gonna be the next dominant species to eventually take over the world in millions of years from now!!!!!!!!!!!!! Theres too many bugs in stuff and that thread cool4 posted with the weird shrimp that sees too many colors scares me. I think bugs and arthropods are gonna take over soon. We've already heard of the killer bees in stuff. O.O Scary!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Aoi the Crossdresser

River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff