Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
Stepping Out For The First Time [PRP For Tartara & I] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:33 pm
User Image

Lira sat in her room, hearing other Faun go on about how beautiful the day was and how they were thinking of heading down to the beach or do some gardening or even just relax in the sun and whilst she was pleased they were going to have fun she was just wanting to stay in her room and not even leave but she had been in there far too long and as much as she loved hanging around the Tree she did have to get out some time and so she grabbed a bag, put it over her head, letting it rest on her shoulders and placed a knife in it, deciding that if she was to get anything whilst she was out she might as well get some flowers to brighten up her room and then left, heading out to the world she had little to do with since she got here.  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:54 pm
User Image

Laisidhiel. Has there ever been a more magnificant tree? The green faun readied himself for another day, his fluff of a tail wiggling slightly in anticipation. Running a brush through his soft coat once more, he stepped through the threshold of his little nook. He brushed his fingertips of his right hand against a tree wall, feeling it's life thrum through. Like all good Faun males, he had a duty, and he took it quite seriously. They depended on food, and his snares would provide just that. With a little pep in his step, the male walked out of his tree home and into the bright warm sunlight. What a beautiful day! He squinted into the distance, bright eyes catching a form not far from him. With a smile, Kaiden trotted over to her. "Hey! I haven't seen you before! Great weather today, huh?" With so many faun, it was a full time getting to know all his neighbors. But it was no chore for the friendly male, as he quite enjoyed meeting new pae.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:16 pm
Tartara Seabreeze

Lira stopped and smiled a little at the other, it was a tad awkward but it was a smile at least? "Umm..hi" Lira said softly, feeling herself blush a little, she had not really spent much time around others and whilst she has spoken to the odd one about this or that she mostly was happy to keep to herself so actually having someone want to speak to HER not her initiating the conversation to just get an answer to a question she had was all so very new to her. What do I do? What do I say? Besides that, the other is a MALE! I can barely talk to female Fauns so I can't speak to him! She thought to herself as she nodded "y...yes, it is a nice day" she said softly once again, just wanting to run away and hide back in her room. Lira knew she had to be polite which was the only thing keeping her going with this, was she hoping this gave her experience in talking to others? No, if it did it did but if it didn't then so be it but right now her room was looking like a better place to be then talking to some male Faun "I guess..." she said in her still soft spoken voice "...you could say I am new, I haven't really left my room since I got here, haven't wanted to, but yes, the weather is nice" she said, wondering how long she was meant to make small talk with this male.

((Yes, I know she is trying to get away from him but ignore that, she just isn't used to be around others, she will warm up to him the more shes around him it just will take time.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 5:21 am
Kaiden stopped when the female did, happy that she took notice of him. His ears flicked slightly at her blush, and a light smile crept onto his features. A shy faun eh? Her reactions were very endearing from her stuttering to her minuscule voice. "Haven't wanted to? Why not? I can personally guarantee that it is a whole lot better outside than it is inside your room." Perhaps she was shy because she was new? He didn't know what that was like, having grown up by the tree. But he could imagine it would be a very uneasy time. "If you're new here, I would be more than happy to show you around. If you'd like of course."

OOC: Don't worry, Kai apparently doesn't scare too easily XD  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:04 am
Tartara Seabreeze

"I...I can't say" she said as she turned away a little more "personal reasons" she said, tears starting to form in her eyes as it was, she wasn't about to tell some stranger about her family and, if she did, it would be waaaay down the line when they were not exactly strangers anymore "believe me, my room is fine, I have everything I need and want, thanks to the Tree it, and our council, give me what I need so there isn't any reason to leave it" she said softly, slight lie, she would have everything she ever would need and want IF her family were in the tree with her but besides that she also didn't bother letting on that, outside the Tree, she didn't feel safe, she had her family for protection whenever she wanted it or needed it and now, here, she had the Tree and their Chef for protection, protection she didn't want to risk losing for anything. Lira knew she never would but outside of the tree was where the dangers lurked, dangers she wasn't strong enough or skilled enough to protect herself from, so yes, her life experience equaled zilch, she lost her family when she was a child and then brought here and when she had the offer of protection from the Chef and the tree she stayed where she would get what her parents used to give her and her sister, it wasn't the same to her but it was the best thing she could of been offered and so she just stayed where she was able to keep safe.

Lira was only venturing out today to get some flowers and she had pretty much worked out where the closest and safest flowers were and that was enough for her so it was only a five or maybe ten minute walk from the trees entrance, that was enough for her, she would just get what she needed and be back before anything happened. "T...thank you for the offer but if it is all the same I will just get some flowers and go back to my room and besides I don't want to bother you" she said, wishing to just be left alone, her life consisted of her keeping her nose clean and no one bothered her unless they needed her for something or she needed them, she could handle that, spending time with some strange male outside of the Tree? In dangers untold? Nope, not going to happen, not in this lifetime, she would have to be stupid to allow that.

((LOL well thats good, a girl always needs someone like him around. XD))  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:57 pm
Personal reasons? The pae's smile faded when he noticed the tears in her eyes. That was the complete opposite of what he was expecting! "Don't be sad, I didn't mean to upset you..." The male trailed off, not exactly sure what he had said in the first place to depress her. He'd pat her shoulder comfortingly, but he had a feeling she wouldn't appreciate it. Instead, he clasped his hands behind him so they wouldn't cause trouble. "And about the tour, it wouldn't bother me at all. I was out and about anyway...But if you'd rather not, than at least allow me to walk you to the flowers. It's my duty to help protect everyone here, especially if you're new." Not that she'd need protection, but getting lost was always a possibility.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:27 pm
Tartara Seabreeze

"I...it's fine, no need to apologize" she said as she blinked the tears away but shook her head "no, please, it is alright, you don't have to, the flowers are only a little way away from the Trees entrance, I will be fine" she said as she started to walk off a little "thank you though for your offer though and it was a pleasure to meet you, take care" she said, head not even the full way back to the front yet before she ended up tripping over a rock and ended face down on the ground "ow" she winced, turning around to check herself over.

((Sorry, short reply be short, I am starting to fall asleep here so I am going to have a nap which means brain is a bit too tired to write anything more at the moment.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 5:34 pm
An generally open and genuine pae, it was easy to see the disappointment cross his face when she refused his offer a second time. He knew there were pae that didn't like company, unlike himself, but he got the impression that she was lonely. It wasn't anything she said or did, but more so a general feeling he got. "Yeah...Nice to meet you too." Almost sighing, the green pae started to turn left towards his traps. That was when he caught movement in his peripheral, bringing his head back around. "Ma'am?" Quickly he trotted over, a frown on his face. "Are you okay?" He extended a hand towards her to help her up if she desired.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:41 pm
Tartara Seabreeze

Lira saw that nothing was bleeding or sore before she looked up at the other "y...yes" she said softly "thank you for your concern" she said as she took his hand and started to get up "is that offer still open? That is, if you really don't mind and I am not being a bother" She asked, thinking that it may be better, just this once, to take the offer whilst it was there, getting lost for her didn't seem like a problem, it was the walking that seemed like a big deal for her. Something told the female that ending up down some embankment or whatever with a broken leg wasn't something she wanted and since no one would probably find her, which was all too probable for her knowing how lost she is in the outside world, made the offer just that little bit more sweeter now that this has happened.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:59 am
Was...she serious?! A grin crept onto his face as he helped her to her feet, nodding. "Of course! Consider me your personal guide for the day." While he certainly didn't like that she got hurt, he was happy that she took his offer. If anything were to happen to her, he would feel awful. Come to think of it... "I'm sorry ma'am." His grin turned sheepish. "I haven't even introduced myself. My name is Kaiden. I was one of the original acorns to fall from the tree, so I know the land like the back of my hand. You're in good company."  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:16 am
Tartara Seabreeze

Lira smiled a little "thank you" she said as she pondered for a few moments "I just need to get something" she said as she started back towards the tree "excuse me for a moment" she said as she walked back into the tree and headed straight towards her room, opening up a drawer next to her table and took out a container that housed six muffins, a treat she was going to keep as dessert after her dinner for the next week, well, six days but still...closing the drawer she walked out of her room and made her way back to the male waiting for her and smiled softly at him. "My apologies for making you wait and please, don't apologize, neither of us have introduced ourselves" she said as she offered him the container "this is a thank you for being my guide for today" she said as she opened the box and showed him the muffins "it is the least I could do" she said as she closed the container up "and it is a pleasure to meet you, Kaiden, I am Lira" she said, feeling a little, TINY bit more relaxed around the male, still, wasn't sure how long that would last, he was still a stranger to her technically but at least she wasn't stuttering anymore "I am not entirely sure where I fit, I just know that my upbringing was within Lady Artemis' presence" she said, wondering where Lady Artemis was now, she knew she had her duties to do but it had been so long since she had seen her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 2:22 pm
He tilted his head slightly when she started to leave, nodding only slightly in puzzled acknowledgement. The thought didn't cross his mind that she was already ditching him, but rather curious as to what she was going to bring back. As he waited, the male slowly began to stretch. All this standing around and talking was beginning to make him feel stiff, and his lean body needed the movement. Hands reaching towards the sky, the male smiled rather warmly when she popped out of the tree. He let his hands fall back to his side. "That's the first smile I've seen from you yet. It looks very good on you." The comment wasn't meant to be a flirt, even though she was an attractive faun. Kaiden simply wanted to encourage her to be happy rather than how sad she had been just moments before. "And those look delicious. But letting me be in your company is thanks enough for me... Perhaps we could split them? I wouldn't want to hog all of them." With that, the green pae started to turn towards a patch of wild flowers he new not far from there. He presumed they were the ones she wanted since that was the direction she had been walking in prior. "Soon enough you'll find your niche but...Lady Artemis? You are a very lucky! I haven't had the honor of even meeting her..." To meet the Goddess of the Hunt? Amazing. Lira had to be a special pae indeed for the Lady to take interest in her. Suddenly it seemed even more important for Kaiden to protect the female.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:46 pm
Tartara Seabreeze

Lira blushed a little at the compliment "thank you" she said as she nodded "alright, if you are sure you don't mind, halving them will be fine with me, I guess we can have something to eat once we get there or finish" she said as she sighed a little "my 'niche' will never found, I can't even step out of the tree without nearly killing myself, something tells me I will need to do more then nearly end up in the Healing House before I find my niche" she said as she started walking the way she was heading before she tripped over the rock. "She is an awesome mother figure, she is can be a bit too stern at times but she is a great woman to grow up around, to have her teach us was amazing also, maybe one day you will be lucky to meet her, I know she is rather busy though but she comes out from time to time, after all, if it wasn't for her picking up some of the lost acorns I wouldn't be here today" she said, silently hoping that the Goddess was alright, silly thing to hope for but still, if it wasn't for her she wouldn't be here today, she did owe so much to her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:20 pm
That was the endearing blush again. He smiled warmly. "You once didn't know how to walk or talk, but now you can do both simultaneously. It takes time to learn new things, I'm certain you'll find your niche in time." Even as he spoke, the male kept a careful eye on the path ahead for any rocks, holes or branches. If any were to pop up, he would gently guide her around them. "I knew she was amazing, but it is warming to hear it from someone who knows her. I sincerely hope I get that honor." Kaiden took the community seriously, as did many males of the faun race. He helped hunt, looked after the children and females, and generally cared for the maintenance of daily life around the tree. Helping Lira was one of those duties he fulfilled without even much thought. "I don't really remember much about my mother. The community more so raised me after she left when I was a child."  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:00 am
Tartara Seabreeze

"After today, I think it can safely be said that I still don't know how to walk" she said jokingly a little, trying to add a little humor to the conversation "but I know what you are saying, I guess one day I will but till then I will just keep to myself, I like it better that way anyway" she said as she nodded "she is and I am sure one day you will though she does seem hard to get a hold of unless you care to stand in the middle of one of the forests she watches over and call her name and even then I think unless you REALLY need her it is best to not disturb her "i'm sorry to hear that" she said sincerely to the other "I guess some woman don't deserve to even have the ability to have children if they are just going to leave them" she said, never actually understanding why a woman would do that to their children "of course if there was a good reason I would be a bit more understanding but still, half the time at least, it is just because they couldn't cope with having a child or hate the mere thought of raising it so they got rid of it, at least you had the rest of the Faun community though, at least you had a proper upbringing at least."  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff