Welcome to Gaia! ::

T H E DEVIATION

Back to Guilds

Awesomeness. 

Tags: Steam Punk, Fantasy, Cyber Punk, Dark and Light, Good and Evil 

Reply Role-Play 1 - Sovereign
Sovereign Public Newsfeed (Updated 06/26/13)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Deviation
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 4:34 pm
Who? What? When? Where? And Why?

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:47 pm
Fanum Aurem on Fire - Faction Leader Aeren Bona Kidnapped

The Fanum Aureum in Lucidus Magus was set on fire around eight o'clock. Survivors have reported that the scene started with a white suspect, with black hair and dressed in all-black causing an explosion at table by the means of black magic. Judith Holloway of Ater Nox who was sitting at the table then got up. She and her men would begin to enter combat with several of those who had also been sitting at the table. The scene would end with Holloway taking several unknowns and also Lucidus Magus faction leader Aaren Neirin Bona to an unknown location by the use of a teleportation spell.  

The Deviation
Vice Captain

The Deviation
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:00 pm
Two Faction Leaders Killed - Peace Festival Cancelled

At noon today, Palatine Valtio Thorben of Armatus, his general Kirie Fuka-Kamizuru, and an entourage of guardsmen were sighted leaving the Palatine's home via carriage and by horse. They were on their way to Lucidus Magus for the annual Festival of Peace Eleven hours later, the Palatine, his general, and the guardsmen were found still in Armatus midway on their path to the port victims of a homicide with no survivors.

Local bandits found later down the road are in for questioning. Updates suggest that these men are unlikely to be the culprits.

-----------

Aes Commander Vossler Stone's body has been found at the scene of the burning ballroom, the Fanum Aureum in Lucidus Magus next to his body guard Jules Pratrick last night. The Commander has been reportedly shot once in the torso in which the bullet made it all the way though the commander's armor and Patrick Jules was found with a severed arm also due to gunfire. The rest of the faction leader's entourage is expected to be part of the victims of the fire. Just around the corner, suvivors of the ballroom episode were collecting their vehicles and have reported a motorcycle supporting two helmeted women exiting the scene. The driver was dressed in leather black pants, a long-sleeved shirt, and a black corset and the other, a loose black t-shirt and black slacks. At least one of these woman, seems to be an attendee of the ballroom party that night as the one in the back of the vehicle was also holding a pair of heeled shoes.

-----------

It's decided safest that the annual peace festival be canceled this year.  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:37 pm
Commander Vossler Stone's Funeral- No Word on the Whereabouts of Lady Aeren

Today at 9:am, Commander Vossler Stone has been buried in Lucidus Magus in Non Delebitur Cemetery. The ceremony was completed within the hour.  

The Deviation
Vice Captain

The Deviation
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:20 pm
Triesten Millagon

Triesten Millagon was in the Lucidus military for thirty-five years and after retiring has since made it voiced his opinion on Lucidus Magus as a supreme faction. Today, three days after the Lucidus burning, multiple news stations have received the same letter from Millagon. It reads:

"The people of Lucidus Magus rejoice. Your savior has come. As we all know the people of Lucidus Magus were attacked. Yet the barbarians who call themselves our neighbors, those of Aes, believe that they were the ones who were unfairly attacked! We call them on their lies. We will not cower before them! We will stand and fight! This current government has forgotten about our Queen, lost. They try to usurp the power for themselves. I cannot allow this. So to the citizens of Lucidus Magus, I call for you to rise up, and seize power from the bastards on the throne. I swore to protect it as a military officer. Even though I have been retired for years, I still will uphold the oath I took. The government claims to protect it, but in truth they are trying to usurp the throne for themselves! Let none be fooled. No, this government has a deadline coming. They have twelve hours to dethrone themselves, or we will do it for them. For our Queen, Let this be a Call to Arms for all true citizens of Lucidus Magus!

~Signed Triesten Millagon"  
Role-Play 1 - Sovereign

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff