Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Bon soir! Layla tov! Gut nacht!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

No
  I said No
View Results

GenevieveGautier

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:20 pm
I have to wake up in less than 5 hours. I am going to hate myself tomorrow. Thanks for the company, and a reason to stay up way to late Semok! Ta ta for now!  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:21 pm
Sleep well, regardless of how little it may be. I gotta get up in less than 5 hours as well. xd

It's been a pleasure chattin' with ya!  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:14 pm
I miss you old friend. O.O  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:22 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser

But...but...but...I am here! And I have kept coming back for days now! Technicaly speaking, I am even here posting right now, but I have to go and start making Alfredo sauce, so I will be back and forth (I see that you are on). Alfredo sauce from scratch = the best alfredo ever. Try it, anyone, sometime, and you will never ever consider buying jar sauce again! 4laugh  

GenevieveGautier

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 11:41 pm
Mmmmm. One day I need to make some alfredo from scratch. I love that stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 4:49 pm
GenevieveGautier
Aoi the Crossdresser

But...but...but...I am here! And I have kept coming back for days now! Technicaly speaking, I am even here posting right now, but I have to go and start making Alfredo sauce, so I will be back and forth (I see that you are on). Alfredo sauce from scratch = the best alfredo ever. Try it, anyone, sometime, and you will never ever consider buying jar sauce again! 4laugh
Your weird. O.O

I know but you said you'd always be here posting in stuff like 6-8 months ago then you abandoned us for like that long then came back like a week ago. sad Stay with us this time. crying  

Aoi the Crossdresser

GenevieveGautier

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 5:36 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
GenevieveGautier
Aoi the Crossdresser

Your weird. O.O

I know but you said you'd always be here posting in stuff like 6-8 months ago then you abandoned us for like that long then came back like a week ago. sad Stay with us this time. crying

For now, dear Aoi, I am here...Life usually ends up being pretty crazy for me, so I disappear a lot. Things right now are very stable though, so I could be around frequently for ahwhile...to pester you. Isn't that fantastic?
whee  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 6:56 pm
Duerma bien. o-o  

Mors Morza

Hallowed Foe

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff