Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:11 pm
Akeyami
Meizzkey
Akeyami
Meizzkey
I wouldn't be able to play this game.
I couldn't even get passed the Sacred Realms without a month of preparation and a lot of screaming.

Oh god. A (even worse?) thought occurred to me.

Silent Realms. The guardians are Titans.

I'm sorry
I would probably love it even more
Whelp, I'd die for sure now.

That could actually be so freaking nuts like you'd have to go gather the tears lest the Titans awaken and start coming after you to try and eat you aaaahhhhhh

Zelda would suddenly become much gorier O__o;; not sure if want anymore
H'oh boy. That'd scare the crap outta me. Especially if they had the Colossal Titan show up at random. In front of you.

I could handle it. I wouldn't mind a gritty, gory Zelda, but I'm also a really gross person who likes things like that, haha.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:21 pm
Meizzkey
H'oh boy. That'd scare the crap outta me. Especially if they had the Colossal Titan show up at random. In front of you.

I could handle it. I wouldn't mind a gritty, gory Zelda, but I'm also a really gross person who likes things like that, haha.
Waaaaagh!!! That would be terrifyingly thrilling!! It could teleport around like certain Phantoms.

I think I could handle it okay from a queasiness standpoint I just don't know how I'd feel if Zelda got bloody, like how that would change the feel of it as I've come to know it. Certainly not opposed to it (because I identify with your interest xD) but I don't know if Zelda needs it, you know (in general)?

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:04 pm
Akeyami
Meizzkey

Waaaaagh!!! That would be terrifyingly thrilling!! It could teleport around like certain Phantoms.

I think I could handle it okay from a queasiness standpoint I just don't know how I'd feel if Zelda got bloody, like how that would change the feel of it as I've come to know it. Certainly not opposed to it (because I identify with your interest xD) but I don't know if Zelda needs it, you know (in general)?
Yeah, I'd probably risk the long distance charges at that point to call you up screaming and crying, haha.

I think if anything, I'm looking for more mature drama and plot twists.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:28 pm
Meizzkey
Akeyami
Meizzkey

Yeah, I'd probably risk the long distance charges at that point to call you up screaming and crying, haha.

I'M HERE FOR YOU DEARIE

Ahhh I see what you mean!! I would be open to that as well. I wonder if Aonuma, Miyamoto and co. would ever consider moving seriously in that direction

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:28 pm
Akeyami
Meizzkey
Akeyami
Meizzkey

I'M HERE FOR YOU DEARIE

Ahhh I see what you mean!! I would be open to that as well. I wonder if Aonuma, Miyamoto and co. would ever consider moving seriously in that direction
AND I TOO AM HERE FOR YOU. Just remember to put a 1 before the area code!

I know they kind of did that for Twilight Princess, but if any game had to be dark, it was Majora's Mask. So much death and stuff man.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:15 pm
Meizzkey

I know they kind of did that for Twilight Princess, but if any game had to be dark, it was Majora's Mask. So much death and stuff man.

Always, dearie!! (and the same to you! Lol)

I feel like Majora got the darkest in terms of the plot and the s**t that would go down if everything went awry; Twilight was more aesthetically dark though it did have many mature aspects. I would love to see continuations in those directions!

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:26 am
Akeyami
Meizzkey

I feel like Majora got the darkest in terms of the plot and the s**t that would go down if everything went awry; Twilight was more aesthetically dark though it did have many mature aspects. I would love to see continuations in those directions!
Haha, of course! But I just know we'd get distracted and start talking about Animal Crossing (which I haven't touched in a few weeks, whoops).

I think the next one should be both dark aesthetically and plot wise. I'd be so happy and would probably get a Wii U just for it (well... there are more games on the Wii U I wouldn't mind).

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:29 pm
The Zelda from the Ocarina of Time universe is my favorite.
I don't know if it's because she comes from my favorite installment in the series or because of her personality, but I adore her.
It feels like her personality is a mixture of a mature adult and a shy teenager.
But then again...
The Zelda from the Skyward Sword universe is pretty cute too~!
Just look at that smile and hair spiral clip thingies~!!
yum_puddi

NanaThePockyEater

Profitable Bloodsucker

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:31 pm
Meizzkey
Akeyami
Meizzkey

Haha, of course! But I just know we'd get distracted and start talking about Animal Crossing (which I haven't touched in a few weeks, whoops).

I think the next one should be both dark aesthetically and plot wise. I'd be so happy and would probably get a Wii U just for it (well... there are more games on the Wii U I wouldn't mind).

Haha I haven't been into it much lately either...the initial obsessive phase has worn off. Lol

I agree and would do the same!! I also would not mind more of the direction Skyward took things in, though, I loved the elemental middlegrounds it established!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:12 am
Akeyami
Meizzkey
Akeyami
Meizzkey

Haha I haven't been into it much lately either...the initial obsessive phase has worn off. Lol

I agree and would do the same!! I also would not mind more of the direction Skyward took things in, though, I loved the elemental middlegrounds it established!
Yeah, I also got Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility, but I've been so busy the last week between packing and trying to plan dates around my work schedule. There's been a lot of tears this week, since a lot of us are moving away this year (especially the recent college grads!)

That would be neat too! I still have to finish Skyward Sword, haha. I didn't have the time to play it at all!

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:53 pm
Meizzkey
Yeah, I also got Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility, but I've been so busy the last week between packing and trying to plan dates around my work schedule. There's been a lot of tears this week, since a lot of us are moving away this year (especially the recent college grads!)

That would be neat too! I still have to finish Skyward Sword, haha. I didn't have the time to play it at all!

Aww wow. I wish you the best of luck with everything! I'm sure you'll do great ^^

Well I have no right to belittle you for that considering how long it's taking me to get through Majora and how long it took me to finish Spirit Tracks. *sideglance* Eheh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:44 pm
Akeyami
Meizzkey

Aww wow. I wish you the best of luck with everything! I'm sure you'll do great ^^

Well I have no right to belittle you for that considering how long it's taking me to get through Majora and how long it took me to finish Spirit Tracks. *sideglance* Eheh
Wowee, I had quite the move. @_@ I'm just super excited for school to start now! Thank you!

Oh man, girl. I hear ya on Spirit Tracks, I forgot it at my parent's house, so I won't be able to do anything about it until December, haha.
Being an adult is hard.

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

..::The Hangout::..

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items