[PRP] Shelter from the storm... [Olotti and Heiko]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiyeena

Noble Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The rainy season was always a blessing, but it could also be a curse. The latter was the case now, as the clouds had gathered in a sudden storm, leaving poor Olotti in the middle of it. The rain was pouring, soaking her pelt to the skin. It was almost impossible to see more than a few feet in front of her. Lightning flashed and a gust of wind almost knocked the poor lioness right off her feet.

She broke into a run, stumbling here and there as she almost blindly crossed the territory. She could see some rocks up ahead and she preyed for a little bit of shelter from the harsh weather. Once she got closer, Olotti was delighted to see the opening of a cave up ahead -- shelter! She headed towards it, glad to have found a place to wait this out.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:53 am
User Image
The rain was rather annoying today.

Heiko grumbled under his breath as he stalked in circles in the musky, humid cave. He had plans to do things today, damn it. Breathing in deeply, he laid down with a grunt. Well, nothing he could do now. Might as well make the best out of the situation.

A faint sound of footsteps through the pitter-patter of the rain caught his ears and, as silently as he could, he edge to the entrance, staying in the shadows out of caution. His body tensed in preparation to pounce, should the situation call for it. When the steps got closer, at a rapid pace, Heiko crouched.

Three. Two. One.

He nearly sprang into action when he saw the very female lion come charging in. Shocked, surprised, and unwillingly to break his own moral code, a yelp escaped Heiko’s throat as he tumbled to the floor. A grown sounded from him at the slight throbbing on his underside before he pushed himself up. ”You…” he said with a sigh, moving further into the cave with eyes trained on her. Female or not, he wasn’t going to let his guard down with a stranger. ”really should be more careful as to what holes you charge into.” Finally, he allowed a hesitant smile. ”Some weather, hm?”

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

Kiyeena

Noble Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Olotti hadn't been expecting anyone to be in the cave and so it scared her when she nearly ran right into the other feline. Tensing for a second, she quickly calmed down when she realized that he wasn't going to hurt her. Hopefully, at least. The rain had completely masked his scent, which was strong now that she was out of it. Any other day, she would never have come across him without any warning.

"I apologize." She said to him, her fur still dripping i the dryness of the cave. "I was nearly blind out there. I had no idea anyone else was in here." Stepping to the other side of the cave from him, she shook her fur to dry it at least a little bit. "I haven't seen a downpour like this since I was a cub." Granted, she was still pretty young and had only seen a few rainy seasons in her life.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:47 pm
User Image

Settling down on the cold, stone floor, he nodded his head absently. "It's fine, no harm done," Heiko told her lightly, dismissing her apology easily. He let an easy smile trace his mouth as he eyed her dripping coat. "It looks like you've gone for a swim," he jested, tucking his tail around himself.

Letting out a yawn, his ears twitched slightly at her words, rose colored eyes trailing to the opening behind her, watching the rain pelt the world merciless. "Not a problem... Would of been an unwise choice to keep going even if you did know." Quite grateful the lioness had the decency to dry off away from him, he offered her a sheepish smile. "It has been some time since it's rained like this... hopefully, it clears up fast. I'm Heiko, by the way," the leopard introduced, inclining his head towards the female.
The Kiyena
Sorry for the long delay. QQ

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out