Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Leave the Danger at Home [Uuni & Ida] - FIN

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:00 pm
You'd have thought a convention exploded and rained down histeria with how many random sightings of Magical Girls (and Boys) Destiny City had to offer.

They trickled out in the darkness like termites, picking away at each other over the wood of the earth. They were honed in, fine tuned to the feeling of one another. Mostly, however, Uuni noticed they tended to be restricted to posturing, chest beating. Like wild animals, actual fights were rare--or perhaps the city was just good at hiding them.

Never the less, this one-track mind blinded both Order and Chaos to anyone but themselves (unless, of course, there was no one of the opposite faction to hate), and so night-time could be passed in relative ease as long as youma were avoided along with the run-down civilian dystopias.

But sometimes you just couldn't avoid them back.

"Hey." Though it wasn't a shout, the call was said so deeply from the stomach that it carried across the four-lane street without issue. "Hey, you. Yeah, you."

There was no mistaking the dark leggings, the fragile brown body, and that ever-confused body posture. "You owe me a new outfit." It never hurt to remind someone, especially after they'd clearly recently recovered from a gaping spear-wound in the side.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:30 pm
Ida started as someone started shouting at her, looking for a moment like a deer caught in the headlights of a Mack truck. She tried to stay out of people's way so they didn't go about recognizing her and potentially get hurt, but it seemed she hadn't been doing her job. Looking across the street, it took a moment, but she recognized the woman with the dark hair and pale skin.

"Oh, hey!" Glancing both ways, the senshi darted across the street and grabbed her arm, dragging her over between the buildings where they weren't so visible. "I know you, right? You came to my shop, and... you saved my life. I think I owe you more than an outfit." Ida said as she shifted her grip to her hands.

"I really, really can't thank you enough... are you okay? I was sort of distracted so I didn't see if you got hurt, everything happened so fast... I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't distracted Painite like that. You really shouldn't do that though, if I hadn't called Chaonis, we could have both been hurt really bad." The words came out in sort of a rush of relief, the teen glad that the civilian seemed to be okay since the fight that had changed her life as a senshi.

Kaelyndra

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:07 pm
Bluefire Dragonz

Ew, platonic handholding, ew. Holy s**t lady, let go of the hands! They weren't friends, they certainly weren't girlfriends, gag. What was with modern women and their obsessive desire to turn everything into a touching fest?

Uuni, not so politely, and not so subtly, pulled her hands away.

"I'm fine." And, she was. But, there went the girl again, chattering off with an apologetic, pretend-adult tone not seen since the ten year old she'd barely escaped from a few days ago.

"Someone is going to take advantage of you, talking like that," Uuni pointed out in a piteous attempt to get her to stop. In other words: stop being nice; i was making her sick. Ida had been hurt really bad. Lucky she hadn't had her kidney sheared through, or her liver, or other nearly impossible organs to stitch back together.

"You patched up awful quick for all the guck you were spewing." It could have been interpreted as a compliment or as passively questioning whether or not the whole thing was a setup and Ida was in cahoots with the crazy b***h lady. It was probably both.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 5:20 pm
Ida squirmed as Uuni pulled her hands free, self-consciously twisting her fingers together. It was hard for her not to grab her hands again, but she resisted, biting her lip.

"I'm sorry... I maybe got a little carried away, I was just so happy to see you were okay. The negaverse is dangerous, she could have gotten to you after left, or any time since... its just good to see you whole and not hurt."

At the mention of her wound, she pressed her hand over it, remembering how painful it had been.

"Oh, yeah... Its not completely healed yet, but I can move around just fine now. I just can't get too violent... which seems sort of odd that I'm patroling, I guess. I just keep an eye out and don't get wrapped up in anything too physical." She said, smiling shyly.

Kaelyndra

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:16 pm
Bluefire Dragonz

"You may want to eat your own humble pie." She was a victim of circumstance! It hadn't been her intention to get involved. Being reminded that she might be skewered and roasted on a fire wasn't exactly on her to-do list for today.

"I don't think your dangerous friends are going to give half a s**t if you don't want to get involved in anything too physical." If it was up to Uuni, and if she were ever injured it would be, she would sit in front of a TV wailing and crying and making various sympathists bring her meals and drinks and pillows and blankets and pain medicine.

"Don't say I didn't warn you if crazy-phallic-image lady pokes you with her stick again." But they were getting way off topic.

"I'm a size 7." Shoe size, of course. The size of her waist and hips was a whole another ordeal.

"And an outfit will be plenty of thanks, really. Though, if you're still feeling guilty, I'll take a kiss, too." May as well.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:11 am
Sometimes, the things Uuni said went right over Ida's head, which was probably for the best. Humble pie? Crazy-phallic-image? It all seemed to be a rather snide comment on her ability to handle herself in a fight and the flower senshi clasped her hands behind her back, shuffling a toe against the sidewalk.

So she wasn't the best... she'd come to terms with the fact that she wouldn't always be strong enough or smart enough. In spite of that, she'd made up her mind that she would always be there, trying and doing her best, to save the people she cared about and by extension, all the innocent people of Destiny City. Ida was starting to realize that maybe this woman didn't feel quite the same way about it, but everyone had their own way of doing things and she was not here to judge her. She couldn't blame someone for not wanting to potentially die to save someone else.

"... k-kiss?" She stammered, suddenly distracted from her line of thinking. The request for a new outfit might have been a little shallow, but considering her help had saved her life, the senshi was not about to refuse... but a kiss? That was light years outside of what she would have come up with as compensation. Not that she... hated the idea, but...

"I... you... but... what?" Ida stumbled over the words as her cheeks flamed up and she clapped her hands to them. "I've... never done that before." Obviously, this was a good way to not only derail Ida's train of thought, but cause the train to explode into tiny bits.

Kaelyndra

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 3:17 pm
A terribly amused smile barely perked at the corner of Uuni's mouth.

Icy blue eyes took a full flick from shuffling feet to burning cheeks. "It's not hard," she reassured, a hand moving from her hip to stretch out in offering for Ida. The girl must have had a thing for hands.

"It doesn't have to be a big deal." Uuni followed through with a casual shrug.

"You've got to kiss someone sometime. Unless you want to live as a hermit all alone." Her fingers tickled the air.

Bluefire Dragonz

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 9:09 pm
Ida blew out a full breath as she dropped her hands to her hips, pushing down her embarrassment.

"I'm starting to think you're trying to tease me." She said finally, starting to remember now that she was still very much henshined up and in the middle of the sidewalk. It helped to focus on that rather than the prospect of kissing a girl, or really anyone, right now.

Ida steered Uuni back towards the buildings and a less visible area, turning her by the arm or shoulder and pushing her ahead of her. One of the nice things about being henshined, at least, was that the other woman would have to really put up a fuss if she didn't want to be moved, since Ida was far stronger this way than a normal girl.

"Look, I'm really sorry that I caused you trouble and I'm really grateful, again, that you helped me." She said finally when they had something sort of like cover, be it the edge of the building or an awning or sign or something. "If you would like me to replace your outfit though... its gonna take a little bit. I don't exactly have a job when I'm not running around like this and I'm gonna have to work up some money for you." Yes, that's it. Ignore the awkward suggestion and maybe it would stay forgotten. Focus on stuff that didn't make her stammer.

Kaelyndra

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:21 am
Bluefire Dragonz
(( Feel free to leave her in a dumpster, Ida. ))

"I'm dead serious."

This girl was too easy. Avoiding, not saying yes, not saying no. Interested, but sheltered, afraid.

Rolling her eyes back into her skull, Uuni didn't protest as she was drug off the street. Something told her it wasn't going to be for casual makeout sessions. A damn shame.

Unfortunately for poor Ida's soul, Uuni much preferred things that made the girl stammer, struggle, and have to get over it. Stressful situations came in all forms. If she was stammering now, she was certainly going to freeze up when a youma bit her leg off!

"Don't worry about it," the brunette assured with a shrug. "One kiss, and we'll call it even." A brief pause. "It will be good for you."

Inside, the brunette was cracking up.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:57 pm
Ida was quiet for a long moment as she watched the other woman, studying her with her arms crossed over her chest. Honestly, she'd never kissed anyone but her family, and that hardly counted. It made her uncomfortable to think about kissing Uuni, someone she'd only known brieftly, but... if you compared it to saving some one's life, well... a kiss was nothing. The senshi was well aware that she owed the woman everything, and she took that seriously. Still...

At a loss, finally she burst out with a single word. "Why?" She said as she spread her arms in exasperation. "Is it just because you want to make me uncomfortable?" Ida was starting to suspect that was exactly why she'd asked for a kiss and maybe, just maybe, the other woman was laughing at her... which sort of made her not want to do it even more.

Kaelyndra

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 11:37 pm
"Oh for ******** sake," was Uuni's brilliant response. It was easy for her to get bored with her own game. When things started to go in circles, boredom came rapidly.

Why? Why not!

There was a brief silence in between them. Uuni clicked her nails together with an arm hung long at her side. Icy blue eyes took a full survey of Ida.

Then, without even asking for permission, Uuni reached up, shifted her weight over tippy-toes and all, and captured Ida's face. A brief, nearly chaste meeting of lips. It was all over in one, hair-raising second.

"Because." Was her intelligent answer, falling back on to the full length of her feet.

"Now you can get over it," Uuni told her as though she'd just done Ida the greatest favor in the entire world. "And worry about perfecting it."

Bluefire Dragonz

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 1:14 am
The suddeness of the kiss, despite how chaste it seemed, left Ida at a lost for words and all she could do was stammer.

"But.... I... what..." None of it was making sense and finally she snapped her jaws shut, her hands clenched at her sides. Come on girl, get a hold of yourself... It wasn't like she'd done something indecent. Like she said, get over it.

Straightening up, Ida smoothed her skirt and then straightened her scarf, giving herself a moment to gather herself again. Well, fine then.

"Is that all you wanted then? Because I have a patrol to get back to." She said, still feeling awkward.

Kaelyndra

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 1:46 am
"Oh, you're not getting off that easy." Uuni's red-painted lips were parted in a grin. One pretty eye winked at Ida.

"You didn't kiss me."

Too easy. Life was great. Look at the poor awkward girl.

"Have fun on patrol." The brunette did not think to give Ida even a second to gather together wits and retaliate. Off she went, at a walk that was so upbeat it could have been a skip.

This was a lot more fun than getting spears in the side.

Bluefire Dragonz

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:11 am
Ida blew out an exasperated breath as the woman just turned and walked away after assuring her that the debt wasn't completely paid off. Dang it. What a tease...

Smoothing her scarf again, the flower senshi retreated closer to the small shop and leaped up to the roof. Time to put the event behind her and get back to business. She would deal with her debt next time she ran into Uuni.

Kaelyndra
Done!

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter