Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] A Flower a Day [Tortali x Aventine] [Fin] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:14 am
Aventine had been spending a fair amount of time trying to be active and play hero and the like, but it seemed like balancing her week between Anella and Aventine was growing harder. She'd had a string of tests and had been mostly exhausted for the past week and had hardly had the time to bathe, much less patrol. Tonight was a quick break from the norm; she had to motivate herself to power up and get out (and fight with her dog to let her out the door) and figured a quick run around the park could double as both her exercise routine and her knightly work regiment.

Not that her knightly routine was exactly diligent; she'd gotten distracted by the flowers growing—twice—and then innocently enough plucked up one of the prettiest flowers. She spun it between her fingers as she walked, relishing in the fragrance. It was nice just to be out—even if she wasn’t exactly doing much.

Thankfully, a remedy to that quickly revealed itself; the sensation of an order senshi nearby had her all but skipping towards it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:27 am
Finals sucked. Especially finals for one who was a senior in high school. This was just what she had to deal with. The pressure that she had to overcome…well. That and the fact all of her ambition had melted away back in about December when all of her slight attentiveness had dwindled and the dreaded disease of senior-it is took hold. Video games and other leisure activities were really the only thing that mattered.

Oh and of course, the last few weeks had been permeated with her short shorts and halter topped life as a senshi. That had been totally fun. Fun indeed.

She was taking a break…from all of her mostly non -existent studying and chose to make her way around the park, stiffening just slightly when she felt someone coming closer. Okay. Relax. First figure out just what kind of aura it was…

Tortali hesitated, then relaxed quite visibly. It didn’t feel like anyone negative…so she wasn’t going to do anything stupid this time and attack. Nope. Nope. Not going to make that mistake again. “Um…hey there. What’s up? I feel you there. And you feel quite…um…nice?” See! She was using her words.

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:39 am
Aventine's head popped into view a second later; the rest of her body shortly after. "Hey!" she greeted, smile quickly forming. She didn't recognize the senshi, but after so many hours with her face buried in a text book, she probably would have chatted up even the most awful of Negaverse agents. She'd take a senshi any day, though, and quickly trotted over.

"You feel nice, too! I mean. You know. Wow, you are really cute, that outfit is adorable." She gave the girl a quick scan and then held out a hand. "Heya, Aventine, nice to meet you! What's up is me, just barely. I'm going stir crazy back home, you know? I just had to get out for a bit. What are you up to, anything interesting going on out here tonight?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:44 am
Tortali had opened her mouth to speak, but found after a moment that she had no words to say. This girl thought she was cute? This…Aventine girl. What a strange name. Why did all of these people have such strange names? Was it just part of everything, or did someone just say;’ Hey. Let’s give all these super heroes strange names?’ The world was a strange place indeed.

And this incredibly attractive girl called her cute. Cute. And she liked her outfit. Well…maybe tonight she really was glad she had her short shorts. They made her sexy. Made her attractive. Made her…uh. Cute.

“Yeah…you’re cute too, thanks. I’m Tortali. You’re uh…you’re a senshi? Or a knight? I can’t really tell the difference…um…yet.”

Woah. Way to go. Now she was going to add dumb to the list of adjectives that she would use to describe Tortali. Dumb and cute. What a match indeed.

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:51 am
"Oh, that's—you're really sweet!" Aventine didn't seem to think much of Tortali's question and answered almost immediately after, "I'm a knight! Of Venus, actually. You're a senshi, right?" It wasn't just formality; Aventine was suddenly paranoid she was going to make a mistake or say something silly—which was totally going to ruin the good impression she was trying to make. "I've only met a few—what's your special power? —Or whatever they call it. Can you do any neat magic attack-y tricks or do you just have to throw things around to get your point across?"

She twirled the flower absentmindedly between her fingers in one hand; her other hand was planted firmly on her hip. She didn't seem to be judgmental, but really, genuinely curious.

She might not have been new to this thing, but there was still a hell of a lot that she didn't understand. She couldn’t judge anyone for still being in the learning stages—just as long as no one was making for of her for being slow to catch on.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:00 am
Oh s**t. Now this girl was calling her sweet? Well. There went most of her self esteem, right down the drain it went. The storm drain, that one right over there on the sidewalk.

Tortali gave a small sigh and nodded. “Yep. I’m the senshi of grudges…and I think…think my attack makes people angry or something. But not at me. At something that they’ve been angry at in the past or something. It’s all very strange. I used it by accident the first time, to be honest…and uh. It sort of saved my life, so that’s a good thing, I think.”

She twisted one of her braids around a finger, going quiet for a moment. “No, I know it’s a good thing, actually. It would have really sucked to be killed on my first night out…I’ve only been a senshi for about three weeks, so this is all still you know. Up in the air and whatnot…”

The senshi shrugged. “How long have you been at this? You feel stronger than me…are you? I mean…I don’t know how it is with knights or anything…Was it…is it easy to learn everything? Most people have been really nice about helping me out, and I think that’s pretty cool.”

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:13 am
"Three weeks! When you hit a month, we should go out and celebrate!" Aventine decided, and promptly extended her hand to offer the flower she'd been playing with. "Here, a 'Welcome Aboard!' gift! I mean, it's not much, I kinda stole it from the garden over there so," she jeered her thumb in the direction she had come from.

"I've been doing this for…" She had to stop and think about it; when had it started? October? November? "Five…six…? Six months?" she offered hesitantly, as though the number seemed wrong. "…Man, it…doesn't feel like it. Most of that time just blew by. Feels like it was all just a dream. I thought I was going crazy, you know, when it first started? None of it made sense. I don't get how all of this can be going on and no one else seems to notice. You'd think the government would have SWAT teams in here and everything. How are you…holding up with all of it?" she asked, not exactly sure how to phrase the question. It had taken a lot of getting used to—a lot of adjusting—to feel like she belonged, like she was doing the right thing. Even now when left alone with her own thoughts, she found herself sometimes encumbered with doubts.

This s**t was just confusing.

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:02 am
Tortali took the flower, smelling it and grinning. Well…a gift was a gift, even if it had been stolen. And it was a really pretty gift, after all…and it was from a really pretty girl…so that had to take away any bad mojo from it being plucked from a garden.

“Wow…you’ve been at it for that long? That’s…that’s really impressive. Is it scary? Have you been hurt badly at all? I mean…” She paused, thinking. Did she really want to totally announce her stupidity to the girl that had just given her a flower…and who already thought she was less than amazing, that was for sure. “Have you ever been like…cornered so bad you thought you were gonna die? I mean. It was crazy! I just…It didn’t hit me until after I learned what my starseed was….but some guy was going to pull it out of me, and that isn’t a good thing to think about by a long shot…”

She sighed, then shivered.

“And yeah. I have no idea how the people of this city just keep brushing this off. I mean…if Gotham city was real, the deaths would have nothing on the ones we have here…yet….there’s no increased security or anything! I don’t even understand.”

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:15 am
Aventine laughed at the joke; she wasn't really big on comic books, but she understood that reference well enough—if only because there were a few movies she watched a few more times than necessary because dayum, give her some of that Christian Bale.

"Seriously, right?" The flower out of her hands, she started to fuss with her hair. She found herself wondering more and more what this senshi had been through as she contemplated her answer. "I…I guess it sounds like you might have had it a little rougher than I have. I haven't…really worried about dying much. I mean, I've gotten a little scraped up, but nothing life threatening. Someone…tried to pull out your starseed? Who was it? I'll give them a good beating, I swear."

...Or at least know who to get the hell away from.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:37 am
She nodded, giving the flower yet another sniff. “Yeah…and it was my first night really on the job. I’m just glad I ran into some people who really helped me out after that…it made things a heck of a lot easier…and…it was some guy. With red hair, and a hat and a long trenchcoat. I hit him with my attack and he flipped out, and seriously, I thought he was going to start punching me in the face…and then he like…just fled…so I suppose I was lucky for that.”

Tortali shuddered. “Honestly though, if I never have to see him again ever…it’ll be too soon, most likely. But um…you know…I wouldn’t mind seeing you again sometime soon. Really soon, if possible.”

The senshi turned away, coughing slightly. Well…way to put on the moves. She’d be lucky if the girl didn’t pinch her cheek and call her cute again. …Really lucky, for that matter.

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:59 am
"Oh, you poor thing, that sounds awful!" Aventine instantly cooed; she felt a mixture of horror and relief upon learning of Tortali's incident; she was lucky that she had never had an incident like that—but how long was it going to be before she did?

She made mental note, racking her mind for Negaverse Agents that fit that description. She knew of only one, but their run in hadn't been that bad. Unless he'd gotten stronger since then, she hoped it wasn't him she had to worry about.

"Definitely we can see each other again really soon!" the squire promised. "We can patrol together—that might be safer? —Oh! Or, or! We could meet up and hang up some time, you know, out of these get-ups? —Do you like dogs?" she asked, and while it was seemingly random, Aventine couldn’t make a friendship last if they didn't like her dog. "I just finished all these f-ing tests and am seriously looking for some down time, so I am like, desperate for social attention—can you tell? I don't usually come across as such a creep, promise!"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:51 pm
The senshi nodded. Well…she liked this…but she really didn’t want pity from the girl…however…the offer to patrol together. “Patrolling would be wonderful, I think. I mean, you seem to really have your act together, Aventine…and I think I want to get mine together and be as awesome as you.”

At the mention of hanging out outside of patrols, Tortali blinked, then broke into a wide smile. “I do like dogs. A lot, why, do you have a dog? And you’re doing your finals too? I have to admit, I’m completely zoning out with mine…being a senior just means I really could care less with everything, you know? It’s not even fun anymore. Not to mention the fact that I hate my school! And you’re not a creep at all! Honestly you’re not. I was the one who I thought was being creepy…and kind of annoying…but um…thanks for seeming happy to deal with me? It means a lot.”

And really…if everyone on her side of this war was this wonderful and understanding…then she would be just fine. Just fine indeed.

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:46 pm
"Oh, trust me! I'm not just seeming happy, I really am! Most of the knights I've met have been a little older or a little too busy. I haven't gotten to spend a lot of time with senshi, either, so I'm really happy to bump into you! These finals, they suck! You're graduating—from where? High school, college? I'm at DCU, myself. Not sure what I'm doing with my life, but my dad doesn't care and—yes, to that earlier question, I do have a dog—but my dad and my dog don't care 'as long as I'm happy'. Wish I could get paid for doing this super hero stuff. But! Oh, well! If I can get paid in good company, that's good enough for me!"

She grinned widely. "I have been a bit lazy, but—hey, a partner as cute as I am might be just the motivation I need to get back in the groove of things!"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:13 pm
Well, that escalated quickly. Tortali had opened her mouth to speak about where she was at school, but then Aventine just kept talking…and talking…and uh…talking. All the senshi could do was nod, then when it finally seemed as though the knight was done she interjected. “Yeah, high school…I think I’m going to be going over to…well to something when I graduate. I haven’t gotten that far yet…and sure…sure I’d like to be your partner. It would be pretty. I mean. You’re pretty so it would be good…I mean uh…”

The girl flushed then just shook her head. “I don’t know. I think I’ve just gotten stupid or something…maybe I could…we could meet up later? You know. In the normal…uh…our normal lives or something? How about lunch on Saturday…? I…I’ll have my hair up in a braid and I’ll be wearing a yellow shirt…or something…just…um…call me Juniper then…okay? I should go…before I say something totally dumb to you. And you think I’m crazy.”

Not that she really had any room left to not be crazy. Here she was agreeing to be the girls’ partner. Partner. Who on earth used that word these days? It was more of a…well, in her mind it had taken on a very dirty connotation indeed. Partner. Who’d have thought?

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:31 am
Aventine seemed a tad bit embarrassed that she'd gone on for so long, but Tortali was reassuring enough that she was able to relax. "You don't seem crazy at all!" she insisted, certainly thinking that finals had fried her own brain. At least Tortali wasn't making a total fool of herself! "So I would definitely love to meet up on Saturday! You can call me Anella when we meet up! —Do you have a fancy little phone you can input my number in, or—oh!"

She fished through her pockets; she had been meaning to keep a scrap of paper and a pen on her to record important information, but a quick scan of her pockets provided only a pen. At least she got it half right!

"Or I can, ah, scribble down your number or something?" she pulled up her sleeve. "I'm probably going to head home right after this."

…Lest she scare more of her team mates before the night was over.

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff