Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Pridelands [IC]
[JRP] Guaire x Maua: Hey! How ye dooin'?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:36 pm
User Image Not again! Guaire peered underneath bush trying to look for his siblings. They certainly were great hiders! "SIBS!" Guaire let out a mini-roar after yelling out a nick-name for all of his siblings and tried to gather all his family to him but all Guaire saw or heard were birds. "Oi not nice to keep hidin'." He pouted and pawed the earth. The Pridelands were quiet today for some reason and not many were out. He knew his parents were in the big rock with some of the other adults. The cubs of Pride Rock were not left alone... I know how it sounds but there were nannies that took care of the younger generation. "I don't need no babysittin'! I'm a big boy and strong." He puffed out his chest arrogantly.

"Wonder if I can find something interestin' near the border lands or oh! Maybe I'll play a game or OH maybe I'll find a familiar to play with!" Those thoughts in mind he ventured away from the cub play area to roam for a little bit.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Maua returned to pacing the border of the Pridelands. She had been trying for days now to be noticed; she had heard from other rogues that this pride was accepting of new members, and seemed to be all she wanted in life. She wrinkled her nose, feeling rather silly. She couldn't be sure that they would accept her into the pride, so why was she putting so much hope into it?

Her steps became rhythmic and she lost herself in her thoughts. What were her goals here? What would she even say to a Pridelander if one ever did approach her? What would her duties be?

She closed her eyes and let out a frustrated roar. What was she doing? Was this what she truly wanted?

Yes, it had to be. She had dreamt of joining a pride since she was younger, and this was her chance. She continued her pacing.

Tara de Draiocht

Bittersweet Candies

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:37 pm
Guaire had been walking for some time now...walking and walking. "Geeze! My paws hurt and I'm hungry too!" He carefully lumber around pawing things and leaving scent on things so he wouldn't get lost. His daddy had been teaching him that lesson since he could understand it. A sudden noise off in the distance made him pause. "What was that?" He whispered out to no one and moved forward as carefully as he could. It could be a monster or hyena or wild dog or--he was working himself up to the point his breath became rapid. It could be a--oh. A purple lioness was pacing back and forth looking worried-EEP! The females roar caused him to squeak. "Owie my ears!" He slammed a paw on his mouth realizing that had been spoken too loudly. Boy would his mum and da be disappointed in his hunting skills, if he made this out alive.

Bittersweet Candies
No problem~ sorry went to bathe.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:44 pm
The lioness stopped her pacing for a second, a sound startling her and chasing her thoughts away. Was that a voice? She glanced around, not seeing anything at first, but then she noticed a figure among the grass. Her ears pinned back onto her head, and she crouched low. "W-who are you? Who's there?" She creeped forward, careful not to overstep the boundary. Whoever was in the grass had to be a member of the Pridelands; were they planning on attacking her?

Tara de Draiocht

Bittersweet Candies

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:35 pm
Guaire stayed silent for a minute hemming and hawing on whether or not to answer. The lioness was coming closer to his location, "Hey, you are on pridelands ...um land!" He tried to be brave just like his mama and stepped forward into the eyesight of the other lion. Guaire was still far enough away to make an escape in case things started turning for the worst. "What do you want?" He tried to appear calm and in charge. He waited for the females answer before doing anything else.

Bittersweet Candies

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:14 pm
Maua held back a laugh. He's just a cub! But he's the first member of the pride I have seen, and I've been here for what feels like forever. I wonder if his parents, or some other adult, is with him? She took a step back, signaling that she meant no harm. The last thing she needed to do was frighten the cub.

"I am still on the Roguelands, don't worry," she said softly. "I am here to appeal to join your pride. Do you have a parent with you? An adult member of the pride?" She glanced around and saw no one, and she dawned a confused expression. Surely they wouldn't let this cub so close to the border without supervision?

Tara de Draiocht

Bittersweet Candies

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:30 am
He eyed the unknown female for a minute before making a decision. "You want to join huh? And yeah-" His eyes went shifty for a moment before making himself look innocent. "My parents are round...just doing stuff. I can take you to see the elders if you want...they usually handle all of that joining stuff. They mostly live in that huge-" Guaire pointed behind him. "-rock over there. Pride rock is what we call it. 'sides I'm sure my mom is worried that I want off-" His eyes widen at the split of wandering alone for some time. "-I mean I have to get home anyways."

Bittersweet Candies

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:14 pm
The lioness took in a deep breath before responding. "Yes, I do believe I would like that." She looked up at the rock that the cub had mentioned, and her eyes grew wide. Would she really be calling this magnificent place home soon? Her eyes fluttered to the cub. Was it safe to go into the Pridelands with only a cub? What if they thought she was holding him hostage or something? She frowned slightly, but then decided she must try. He was the only lion she had seen in days.

Tara de Draiocht
I'm sorry I'm so late! Got super busy yesterday. ;n;

Bittersweet Candies

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:07 am
"Alright then follow me and... I'll take yah there." He gestured for the older female to move first before he picked up his pace. "Should only take a few steps to get there--oh." He paused and looked up at the other feline. "Forgot to tell ya. Only you can go up there. At least that's what I've seen happen from others wanting to join. You see the elders and they tell you if you are welcome or not~" Guaire's ears twitched at the sound of his mothers voice calling out his name. Uh-oh, it would seem mom had noticed his escaping now. Perfecting timing too as they were really close to the entrance. "Um, here we are! I gotta go now so good luck on trying to get in and maybe see'ya 'round!"

Bittersweet Candies
no worries~! biggrin your next post outta do it~

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 4:02 pm
Maua nodded at the cub in thanks. "I hope that I'll be seeing you around," she muttered, looking up at the rock. Her fate was in the elders' paws now, and she was both frightened and excited. As she walked up the rock, her excitement grew. She was certain she would be accepted.

-----

A few long moments later, she walked out into the open and let out a loud, prideful roar. She was home now, and she accepted her new role as huntress wholeheartedly. She walked down, smiling at several of her new pridemates. It felt good to be accepted.

Tara de Draiocht
asldjf Thank you so much. ;u;

Bittersweet Candies

[IC] Pridelands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas