Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[B] One Step Closer (Myrkviðr & Richterite) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:28 pm
Kaelyndra

He had not set out with purpose that evening; not to contemplate, not to collect energy that the Negaverse no longer needed to collect and not to steal starseeds to add to a 'rainy day' collection... Not that he had one, but if he did.

He had powered up simply to do so; to feel that rush as the energy enveloped him, awakening him and giving him strength. It was working, of course, and what a rush it was. It made him feel like he could do anything, which was so very different from the useless he'd been feeling. Maybe it was time to do something about that.

He dropped down from the rooftops that he had been sprinting across, heeled boots landing with a click on the dark pavement. He listened to the sound as he straightened himself up, dusting himself off to give his uniform a slightly more presentable appearance as he strode out towards the street. Maybe he would add something to that 'rainy day' collection today...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:55 pm
Skye Starrfyre

Myrkviðr had no interest in becoming part of a 'rainy day' collection.

It was a comfortable end of April. Soon, someone would be commercializing on fertility celebrations, and doing everything in their power to make an extra dollar off of historical exploitation.

What perfect time, than a quiet evening, to enjoy the empty main street before it exploded in pastel colors and cheap beer?

The street wasn't completely empty. There were a few daring shoppers grasping the dusk light. Or, maybe they were just closing up work shops. But, the clicking steps of boots was still very noticeable in the streetway. Vaguely, she wondered if youma were more or less likely to maul you in a crowd.

The boots sounded closer now. Myrkviðr flicked an eye in their direction, felt a quiet tingle of chaos, and shrugged. It wasn't strong enough to be Painite, and that was enough cause not to get frightened and start running like a headless chicken.

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 pm
Kaelyndra

He stepped out into the pale light of a nearby street lamp, tilting his head up towards the sky as he threaded his fingers together, placing them behind his head to stretch. Beautiful night to be out and about, really. Beautiful night for a little chaos...

It was becoming clear enough, though, that he had forgotten how to use those 'spider senses' that were supposed to help him pick up on auras, however. He didn't notice the order-aligned blip until it had gotten close enough that he could make out the figure attached to it. A girl, woman... Female. Not a senshi, or at least lacking a skirt if she was one.

"Just what I was hoping for! Tonight's entertainment." He brought his hands down in a slow, steady clap.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:44 pm
Brows slowly climbing on her forehead, Myrkviðr came to a stop and her lips formed a thin line. The Negaverse lieutenant was looked over from head to sparkly toe, but Myrkviðr's face didn't look anymore enthused.

If she was tonight's entertainment, he was tonight's a*****e.

"Are you expecting me to do a jig?" Because, that really wasn't going to happen. I mean, the outfit was funny, but it wasn't that bad. She'd gotten kind of fond of these leather boots with their dead-animal rimmed tops (okay, that last part wasn't quite so pleasant).

Skye Starrfyre

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:54 pm
Kaelyndra

"Only if you want to, sweetheart." He flashed her a smirk that went from from his lips all the way to lighting his eyes, giving them just a bit of an additional gleam for the light to catch. "I was hoping for something just a little bit more than that, to be completely honest. It's a beautiful night for a little one on one, don't you think?"

As he spoke he let his eyes trail over her, trying to figure out of she had a weapon somewhere or, if she actually was an oddly dressed senshi, what sort of magic she might have. Magic was the nonsense that always seemed to do him in when he was on his own.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:03 pm
Skye Starrfyre

"I don't want to."

Ten points for her! Only, lines like that were never successful with men that were already thinking their their balls. Maybe he was compensating for something.

"More than a jig? You want a full-out dance under the moonlight?"

Of course he didn't. Maybe pissing off people wasn't the best idea, but it was a natural response to smug faces. His cheeks looked kind of pinchable. He'd probably hate that.

"I don't do romantic s**t. You'll have to find another willing, desperate girl."

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:28 pm
Kaelyndra

"Ack! You wound me, fair maiden." He placed his hand over his chest, stumbling back a few steps while making a good mock of gasping before straightening himself out again, giving her a rather flat.

"The only kind of dancing that I'm good at is the sort that's done with a rapier in hand." Now that would have been his weapon of choice and why Chaos hadn't picked up on the fact that he was a fencer was beyond him. "I'm also afraid that I don't do desperate. It's generally better when they're willing, but if you'd rather fight I suppose I can test out a few of the things my General and I have been practicing."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:12 pm
Skye Starrfyre

Rapiers.

Dancing.

Don't do it Myrkviðr. Don't do it. She couldn't help herself. It was already out of her mouth.

"You're good with your sword, hm?" There was no shame in the way her eyes slid below the level of his shirt. "Aw, did he teach you how to use it?"

The brunette turned completely to face him now, and oh how she smiled. "And now you want to teach me, too? That's sweet. I forgot my sword at home." In a box, on the shelf.

"I could spend an hour. Upgrade you to Captain." She held up a hand and quirked a finger to invite him over.

What a boy.

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:33 pm
Kaelyndra

A look of complete confusion crossed his face, followed soon by a scrunched nose and the sort of embarrassment that only a teenager caught in a bluff could muster... And then it was gone, replaced by a cool, calm mask and a flicker of steel resolve.

"She, and no. I knew how to fence before I crossed paths with General Painite. She was a Captain then and taught me a thing or two about how to handle myself in a fight, though, and that you should always look for just the right moment to get the upper hand." At the last word he summoned his weapon; a deck of cards that he soon sent flying in the direction of the young woman's face in an attempt to disorient her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:56 pm
Skye Starrfyre
(( OH IT JUST GOT REAL -- to bad Myrk doesn't know Painite's name. ;< ))

A soft, amused snort puffed from the barbarian clad brunette's mouth. Now he was defending himself.

Myrkviðr had just begun to cross her arms when the most horrible of punts came flying her way. Disorient was certainly the word for it.

"What the hell. Cards, really," disbelievingly chattered out from behind the wall of cards, and the brunette took a step back and to the left, her hands swatting at the cards, many of which fell short of her body.

"You are not going to ******** fight me right now," she added, as an afterthought, scowling as an Ace wafted by her face. Rude.

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:15 pm
Kaelyndra
(( Painite and Richterite go waaay back. *too amused* XD He thinks she's really just a nice girl. ))

That hadn't worked nearly as well as he had expected, if he was going to be completely honest with himself about it. Apparently whatever type of powered being she was (knight, he was beginning to suspect), was not nearly as easily startled as senshi were. Damn.

"Telling me you've got something better?" He snorted as he summoned the deck back to his hands, giving them a casual shuffle. "C'mon... Let's have a look at what type of powerful weapon Order has bestowed upon you, hm?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:44 pm
Skye Starrfyre

Now that was pretty cool. Myrkviðr flicked her eyes down to where the splayed deck had been, and back to the Negaverse member's hands.

"You know, that would make a great party trick." She wondered if it was a full deck, or if the powers that be had removed a seven of spades and a six of diamonds just to piss everyone off. No playing cards on the job, back to work!

Myrkviðr fingered the little mouse skull against her chest. "It spits giant fireballs." It didn't. Though, if he didn't hear the apparent sarcasm in her voice, then he was welcome to think it did.

"It's a good thing they don't give us powerful weapons." Myrkviðr continued, flicking her eyes over him as if he'd procure something for fantastic to prove her wrong. "There are enough careless teenagers to blow up this city twice." And then there were some careful ones, but they only did so much. "What if those exploded on contact?"

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:52 am
Kaelyndra

"They might still. That could have just been a warning shot. I don't usually like to hit girls, but there's always an exception." He shuffled through the cards again, scrunching his nose as he knocked the actual playing card out of the deck of Magic cards, wondering how it had gotten mingled in to the deck in the first place. Chaos.

"I think my cards have a better chance than your mouse skull, all in all. You could run now, I'll even give you a head start."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:40 am
Skye Starrfyre

Was he for real?

"You do realize you're threatening me with a deck of cards."

That could and they might were about as convincing as and I might be the King of England.

"At least pick up a brick." Myrkviðr's eyes wandered the street for anything that might have served as a weapon. She supposed, if he had super strength, he could rip a sign from the ground and--best not to follow that train of thought.

"I'm not a Senshi. I'm not going to give you an excuse to hit me. And, given you haven't yet, I don't think you want to. So, what is it, card-man, what do you really want?"

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 12:08 pm
Kaelyndra

"Richterite. Lieutenant Richterite." He corrected her. "And what do I want? More than anything? Really, really want? I want all of the senshi and knights to go back to their damn planets or moons or stars, whatever it is that takes them off of mine... And I'd like the power to be able to send them all there."

Those last words came out soft and low, fingers clenching in to a fist, a look crossing his face as though he was just admitting this to himself for the first time; as though that spark of thought startled him, if only slightly.

Along with it came the realization, though, that he was not going to get that power by standing by idly. He was not going to get to that next level by throwing cards or idle tricks. If he was going to get it he was going to have to take it and it was going to require fighting.

"En garde!" He shouted as he thrust his hand out, sending the cards splaying suddenly out in place of the rapier he wished he had, directing them to her face once more to use as a distraction to hide the lunge for her midsection to attempt to take her down after.  
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff