Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Bored and on youtube xD

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

;o
  o=
View Results

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:09 pm
So I got bored and always end up going to Ellen for laughs....  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:14 pm
Shouldn't you be asleep? crying My parents were wondering why I wasn't with you this weekend. sad I just told them you were busy with your job.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:52 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Shouldn't you be asleep? crying My parents were wondering why I wasn't with you this weekend. sad I just told them you were busy with your job.
I got done with the meeting at 2 pm. I stayed with my parents till 4pm with a bad headache....I Took pills at 4:30 started throwing up and fell asleep at 5ish and woke up at 7 pm and now I am not tired one bit...also still have the head ache and it feels like someone is taking a hammer to my head ;3

I have taken 2,000 mg of pain killers and it hasn't helped

I have another meeting tomorrow that starts at 7am and end at 2pm. When the meeting is done I need to help move things in my garage to get the Refrigerator out -x-

You haven't seen how packed it is in there...you can ask Teatime how bad it is....she has been in there before she know how it is rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:41 am
Your weird. emo

And wow 2000 mg and still doesn't help? My mom holds 800mg pills of MOTRIN Ibuprofen and I take 2 of those and my headache goes away within an hour or so.

So when can I live with you my friend? emo I should be able to live with you since I have food stamps and can help you and your family pay for food.;

I mean really, in a household, if you make less than 1500$ a month, you get food stamps of up to 200$ a month. So yeah. I'm gonna talk to you about that next time I come. Cuz I mean really you can get it...alll your parents have to do is print you out a crappy word document that shows you that you get 600$ or more or something paid to you every month and you give that to the income support office and they will give you it. That simple.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:48 pm
I got bored once, so I looked up slow motion footage of cats to dubstep on youtube and was entertained for hours. I love the internet.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:06 pm
^ lol
The internet.  

Dannyxcores
Crew

Miss Mentis

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Planetary Technician 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:54 am
Shikume
So I got bored and always end up going to Ellen for laughs....

I like the Ellen videos. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:13 am
My girlfriend is weird that she doesn't realize that if she makes less than 1500$ a month she can get food stamps of up to 200$ a month since she technically lives alone and she depends on her parents in stuff. :emo; So yeah. I hope I can live with her!!!!!!!!!! ALL SHE HAS TO DO IS MAKE HER PARENTS MAKE A STUPID FAKE REPORT (in word document) THAT SAYS THAT SHE MAKES MORE THAN 600 DOLLARS OR MORE A MONTH OR SO AND SHE CANT GET IT. sHE can help the horrible 7 kids that her family chose to adopt and get it she chooses to!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LESS THAN 1500$ a month and my girlfriend can get food stamps and she doesn't even realize it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Aoi the Crossdresser

River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff