Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Take Care [Rin + Rep] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:48 pm

There were no guests at this time; it was finally her chance. A short window of opportunity. She moved down the hallway swiftly, her arm close to her body as it swayed at her side.

Rin was on a mission.

Once she reached the door, she slid inside and closed it behind herself with a careful click. Rumors, so many of them already. Some made it out to be no big deal; Rep just up to his usual antics. Others... well, other rumors were why she was here.

She was not the type to snoop at charts, they could only ever tell a very clinical and simple side of the story. No, she had to see for herself with flesh and bandage laid before her. Her piercing stare scanned Rep's entirety in silence and when she was finally sick at what she saw, she dragged a chair to the side of the bed and sat... and without so much as a greeting, reached to try and take his hand and hold it in her own.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:13 pm

Rep was in a lazy doze, dreaming about neon lights and lazy tigers draped across sleek furniture like luxuriant throws. The door clicking was a gunshot in the quiet of sleep and roused him to the surface though he couldn't be sure if it had been real or just another facet of the dream. Everything was still dark and his head still hurt, most of him hurt. Of course his body would wake him just for the sake of waking him. He needed more painkillers.

The scrape of a chair however, startled him, followed up by the contact that was his hand being taken.

He almost jumped out of his skin, flinching in surprise. "******** HELL." he yelped only to wince and stay that way as pain gripped his entire jaw, holding still as long as he could till it passed. Finally through gritted teeth snarling "Whoisssit?"

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:16 pm

"It's Rin," she sighed, not really predicting that would have been his reaction. She quickly moved back to her feet to try and encourage him to lay back again. "Careful," though her tone tried to be controlled. It was clear she sounded distressed.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:19 pm

He went limp in her arms as soon as he realised who it was and that they weren't a threat, slumping back against the pillows.

It took him another few moments to talk, careful and with minimal movement. "Don't creep up on me like that."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:25 pm

"Sorry," She sighed before settling back down to take his hand again and squeeze it carefully. "I was trying not to attract attention." That went out the window at his shout most likely. She heaved a sigh, "What happened this time?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:43 pm

Rep was glad of the contact, when you couldn't see at all, the importance of being able to physically feel someone nearby redoubled immensely.

"Jerry happened." he said, almost guardedly.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:48 pm

"Are you okay or?..." The or lingered in her thoughts. She wasn't certain how well he could possibly be. Was he even able to blink? What the ******** was Jerry thinking? What the ******** could she even do at this point? Nothing seemed to be the answer.

She gave his hand a tighter squeeze.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:59 pm

"I don't know. I won't know if I can see till they take these ******** bandages off. Maybe I can't." He took a slow deep breath, considering what to even say. "It was a long time coming."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:04 pm

"I don't care." Her tone was clearly annoyed and struggling to keep a lid on her feelings. "People rely on you," Rin's tone softened along with the squeeze on Rep's hand. "It's not his call."

She watched him for a moment before sighing and finally leaning up to place her cheek carefully against his chest, "What is Tracey saying?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:12 pm

"Hah." he said, with a low throaty chuckle. "Rely on me? I mostly cause trouble."

At the mention of Tracey he frowned slightly. "He's not saying anything, he's just been working. Talking takes effort." It was a sad fact, it made all the time stuck in the dark in his head even more lonely, the fallen angel working patiently with no time for idle banter or conversation.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:11 pm

"Then I suppose he knows what he is doing, I think I will trust he'll do all he can," Rin snuggled where her head rested and sighed. "I rely on you. I might seem strong and completely independant sometimes but..." she snaked to draw his hand up to his chest where she played with his fingers. "Sometimes you know me better than I do."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:16 pm

"Its all I can do right now." he said, resigned. His life and his future prospects were again in the hands of the fallen angel. He affectionately stroked her hair, struck by the sudden oddly upsetting thought that Melvin had been entitled to aswell. It would take some time to get used to the idea of surrendering exclusivity. "Sometimes I feel like I know other people better than me."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:38 pm

Rin smiled a little, turning her head to rest her chin against him so that she could see him, though there wasn't much to see other than a mess of bandages and red. "Maybe," she eyed him thoughtfully with a pause. The silence grew long and weary before with a sharp breath she finally broke it, "You'd better recover okay?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:24 pm

Rep didn't mind the quiet, normally he'd have chatted to fill it up with a slew of words. It just wasn't possible today with his jaw so tender and everything else. "I ******** hope so." He said, and meant it so much it hurt. "There's a lot of s**t I still want to see."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:16 am

"Like what?" Rin asked softly while turning on her chin to rest her other cheek against him, listening to his heartbeat somewhat distractedly. Rep, you need to stop getting in situations like this...

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff