Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Hall of United Brethren

Back to Guilds

In this guild everyone is Gaian and everyone is equal! We are community based and friendly. Come join the fun and make new friends! 

Tags: Community, Friends, Gaia, Role Play, Unity 

Reply The Main Hall
Fluff souls... PET SYSTEM!!!? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Matasoga

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:43 pm
Nights-Rune
Matasoga

To be fair my cat treats me like that when I come home...

I would like dogs too though and mythic beasts! 3nodding

Yes, I have heard tell that cats like this exist. But I think everyone that's seen a cat knows that it is not typical cat behavior. I want an animal that is trainable, forgiving, and outwardly affectionate. That would be a dog.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:47 am
I am curious to the pet system, i am waiting for it. smile My favorites are the pegacorn fluff and the orange fluff. Might be pets these fluffs too: carrion flower fluff, sakura fluff, grass fluff, air fluff, crystal fluff. And in the future might be other pets too. For example grunny, prunny, gramster, Hermes' Moon bunny, Mercury's Moon bunny, kitten stars, owls from items, cats from items, dogs from items, bunnies from items, OMG, OMFG monsters, dragons and maybe more. I am curious are we can walk with them anywhere (not only in Towns 2, i mean Hollywood and other similar places too). Plus maybe who play often with Monster Galaxy across the Gaia, these users might be get on Gaia few kind of mogas as pets. I think would be good an account per pets number limit. For example it might be maximum 4, or 6. And of course i am curious for the summer event, i am waiting for it. I will be active on the event if i can and if it won't be too hard. I got a fluff soul too, so i think i will get from it a pegacorn fluff. wink  

Xanvie

Pure-hearted Dark Elf

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:47 am
Matasoga
Nights-Rune
Matasoga

To be fair my cat treats me like that when I come home...

I would like dogs too though and mythic beasts! 3nodding

Yes, I have heard tell that cats like this exist. But I think everyone that's seen a cat knows that it is not typical cat behavior. I want an animal that is trainable, forgiving, and outwardly affectionate. That would be a dog.

Cats are very trainable I have trained all my cats to do at least one trick. (normally hold my hand / high five) My current cat however is unlike any other in affection scales and actively seeks skin to skin. (paw pads on hands + nose on nose kisses)

All of them however I have trained to not mind being examined. smile

But yes typically people think of dogs being trainable more than a cat. I personally would like a Labrador or a Pug.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:51 pm
Nights-Rune

But yes typically people think of dogs being trainable more than a cat. I personally would like a Labrador or a Pug.

I would like a pug or a husky. Regally beautiful or adorably ugly. The two opposite ends of the lovable spectrum of dog-looks.  

Matasoga

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:22 am
Matasoga
Nights-Rune

I would like a pug or a husky. Regally beautiful or adorably ugly. The two opposite ends of the lovable spectrum of dog-looks.

Oh didn't think of Husky I love them but Malamutes are nicer natures.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:31 am
Xanvie
I am curious to the pet system, i am waiting for it. smile My favorites are the pegacorn fluff and the orange fluff. Might be pets these fluffs too: carrion flower fluff, sakura fluff, grass fluff, air fluff, crystal fluff. And in the future might be other pets too. For example grunny, prunny, gramster, Hermes' Moon bunny, Mercury's Moon bunny, kitten stars, owls from items, cats from items, dogs from items, bunnies from items, OMG, OMFG monsters, dragons and maybe more. I am curious are we can walk with them anywhere (not only in Towns 2, i mean Hollywood and other similar places too). Plus maybe who play often with Monster Galaxy across the Gaia, these users might be get on Gaia few kind of mogas as pets. I think would be good an account per pets number limit. For example it might be maximum 4, or 6. And of course i am curious for the summer event, i am waiting for it. I will be active on the event if i can and if it won't be too hard. I got a fluff soul too, so i think i will get from it a pegacorn fluff. wink

OMG I WANT A KITTEN STAR!

That being said I think you actually have a lot of good ideas there... smile The event should be out any time now so i hope we wont have to wait long...  

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500

Xanvie

Pure-hearted Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:17 am
Nights-Rune
Xanvie

OMG I WANT A KITTEN STAR!

That being said I think you actually have a lot of good ideas there... smile The event should be out any time now so i hope we wont have to wait long...

I agree, but the ideas are one thing. The question is are the developers will make few of them, or not. We never know it sure. I like the kitten stars too and few zOMG creatures too, like gramster, OMG, OMFG creatures, but of course from Gaia too, like grunny, prunny, Hermes' Moon's bunny etc. As i did read last time few days ago, the event and the pet system will start after 1, or 2 weeks soon (around June's last week) and the event will be across 2 weeks. Of course the pet system is staying from the summer event.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:02 am
saw a birthday fluff,a pumpkin fluff,a bumblebee fluff and a horned one in a mailer  

GLJordan

Negi163

Handsome Exhibitionist

16,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:22 am
looks forward to the What the Fluff summer event then biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:14 pm
Have we heard when the event may be? Any rumors? sweatdrop  

Saiph di Orion