Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] GET DOWN FROM THERE! (Sibyl/Mot) FIN Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:44 pm
Lately Sibyl had been on an adventuring kick. First with Pickles, then with Hel, and anytime she went for a swim or into the woods; there were so many places to explore, so many treasures to find and collect! She wanted all of them! To climb every mountain, swim every ocean, skip through every field! But for the moment there was a huge building before her, one with lots of things to grab onto..and a high roof.

There was treasure on that roof.

Sibyl tied her seal pelt more securely around her shoulders so it wouldn't fall off, she rolled up her sleeves and put on her gloves. Maybe they would give her extra grip or something.

The first few floors were easy, Sibyl simply climbed from window sill to window sill, pulling herself over decorative ledges and slowly scaling the front of the Reaper dorms. She was about halfway up at this point. So close to her treasure!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:55 pm
Among many things Mot was acquainting himself with while being the little hermit he'd turned into, was needlework. His long and nimble fingers seemed to be able to create finer details he never knew of. So, with long days and sleepless nights aplenty, Mot was learning the little things, little by little, day by day and night by night.

While embroidering one of his ponchos, he heard a rather odd noise outside his window. Pausing in his work, he set down the embroidery and walked to his window. Upon opening it, he found he was soon face to face with an odd little ghoul.

An.. odd little ghoul who was 3 floors high off the ground.

Mot yelped and grabbed her, pulling her inside his room. "Egads, little lady! What in Jack's name are you doing scaling the dorms?!"  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:59 pm
She could do this! This was so easy! Sibyl didn't hear the window opening or the yelp of a stranger's voice, it wasn't until she was grabbed and pulled through a window that she was aware anyone was even around her. She squeaked and flailed, flopping onto the floor of the dorm room like a fish that had just been rudely thrown out of the river by a bear.

Wide turquoise eyes stared at the boil. What? Who was this? Why was he hindering her adventure? "There's a treasure on the roof and I'm going to find it." Sibyl stated simply as if this were a clear fact that everyone would know. She rolled onto her hands and knees and then stood back up on her own two feet. "Now if you'll excuse me, friend." She then proceeded to start climbing out the window again.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:18 pm
"Treasure?" Mot scratched his head, mussing a few strands of long hair from his braid by accident. "But there isn't---Ah! Wait!" Mot jumped in front of her before she could leave, spreading his arms out on either side of him.

"Little lady, I can assure you there is no treasure up there. I've been there many times. And besides, there are perfectly functional stairwells that lead to the roof here inside the building." Why scale the sides? It was so dangerous! Was Hel's horrible influence diseasing the young snots?  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:39 pm
The boil got in her way and Sibyl nearly collided with him, skidding to a halt just in time to avoid knocking him out the window. No treasure? That couldn't be true. And what fun were the stairs? They were boring! Sibyl frowned. "Maybe you've been up there and just haven't seen it. That's the point of treasure, you have to find it." Sibyl looked the boil up and down in search of a way to get around him.

He only had the one window...

Then she would just find another window.

"..Do you have a bathroom?" She suddenly asked seemingly out of the blue.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:45 pm
"I highly doubt that, little la..." Gosh, he didn't even know this young snot's name! "Um.. what is your name, if you don't mind my asking? Mine is Mot! A third year."

Mot made a noise of understanding, smiling and gesturing to the side. "Why yes! Just to the right here is a bathroom. Just do not open the cabinet under the sink. There is a feline minipet that will attack you and steal your socks."

He wasn't joking.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:55 pm
"My name's Sibyl. I'm a second year~!" Right, yes. Manners. Right.

Sibyl gave Mot a little wave. "Thank you! I won't open the cabinet, promise!" She disappeared into the bathroom as directed and looked around. Score! Window! Giggling, the ghoul opened it and climbed out. Granted it was a little more difficult with the size of the window but she managed it, though one of her trinkets got caught in the window's edge and fell off her, hitting the ground with a loud clatter. She gasped. Oh no! Surely he would come in and check on her!

No time. She would come back for it later. This boil obviously wanted to keep the treasure all to himself! He was trying to stop her from finding the treasure! She quickly continued her climb up the front of the dorm building.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:59 pm
Mot smiled, now knowing the ghoul's name as she fled to the bathroom. His attention went elsewhere, namely to retrieve his embroidery again. But something seemed odd. Did she drop something? Shrugging, he sat down, only to hear a familliar clatter outside.

:I

. . .

No...

Mot sighed and set down his work, opening his window and looking outside.

. . .

Sigh.

Mot rolled his eyes and closed his window. Slipping on his boots, he calmly walked out of his room, up the stairs, and onto the roof. There, he waited with arms folded over a lithe chest.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:20 pm
She heard no protest coming from below her so that meant she was in the clear. Her escape had been successful! Sibyl climbed and climbed, finally reaching the roof and pulling herself over the edge. She panted and laid on her back, her eyes closed as the ghoul sprawled out on the rooftop. It was a moment of rest before she started searching for her treasure.

Wait..she was being watched.

Sibyl's eyes fluttered open and her eyes met with Mot's. She grinned. "Oh hi!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:39 pm
"Sibyl." Mot nodded, walking calmly toward the ghoul now. "I see you are unharmed. But what if you had fallen and dissipated? You know if you fall hard enough, some things do not reform."

His face went grim as he leaned down to meet Sibyl's gaze. "A cut here, a sprain there... or worse."

He leaned closer.

"Perhaps a nose? An eye? I know a few good reaper friends who have lost such things." Mind you they were hunter related... "I just don't want you harming yourself over something as silly as pretend treasure."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:57 pm
Sibyl just stared. She'd never dissipated before...what was it like? She'd been cut before, she'd sprained her ankle before..worse? What was worse.

Her eyes widened with each potential lost body part. She liked her nose! It was cute! And her eyes! Who had lost things!? She would help them find them! Lost things were only lost if you didn't know where they were! "There's no such thing as pretend treasure, Mot. There's treasure everywhere, especially where you least expect it. Hel took me treasure hunting once, Pickles too. It's true." She nodded sagely and stood on her feet again, brushing herself off and fixing her hair.

"Wanna help me find the treasure?" It seemed she wasn't one to dwell on scary things.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:00 pm
Welp. Scare tactics didn't work. Then again, Mot knew he was not a scary being. He was tall, sure. But not scary or intimidating. Mot sighed, ruffling his bangs in defeat. No one would ever take his concerns seriously. It was a fate he would never escape.

"Uhm. Sure. I will help you." If only to prove her wrong.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:26 pm
"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" Sibyl cheered, jumping and clapping with joy. "We gotta search the whole roof! LEAVE NO SHINGLE UNTURNED, MOT! Every nook and cranny must be checked! FOR TREASURE!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:33 pm
Okay now he was very glad he followed her up here.

"No, Sibyl!" Mot said sharply, waggling a finger at her. "You will not, under any circumstances, be upturning any shingles! Those shingles are school property! Damage will be paid out of YOUR pockets!"  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:34 pm
It was too late. By the time Mot had scolded her she'd already turned five shingles over.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff