Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Sliding down hill (Andrew/ Danny/ Olivia) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:36 am
Today was a bad day. He had been chased up a tree, was still a bit dirty from rummaging in the junk yard, had red marks on his hands from fighting trashbots, and was not in the mood to deal with anyone. Honestly he just wanted to curl up in bed and try to get as warm as possible.

He walked in ignoring the minis that had taken over his chair and the mess in the main area and walked straight to his room, with every intention to flop straight on his bed and ignore the world for the rest of the day. Instead, he found his cousin already occupying it. His wick had already found her and was demanding to be petted by thrusting its head against her.

“How the Jack did you even get in?” he groaned. (He was referring to Danny, and not the wick.) Danny was not what he wanted to deal with today. In fact she was the last person except maybe AJ and well… ok, he just didn’t want to deal with anyone. He stared at her a moment or two longer before just giving up and flopping face down on his bed next to her. There was not much space there, his wings wound up colliding into her before just settling on top of her. He just gave no Jacks at the moment. None.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:00 pm
Today was a great day. Not only had her last class ended early, she was going to hang out with her super awesome cousin. They were going to play video games and go to Taco Skull and sing songs and-

As the door opened, she peeked her head in his direction. While the crankiest frown was on Andrew's face, the most optimistic grin was upon Danny's. "Hey did-"

She didn't get a single sentence in as he flopped on her, effectively crushing her. Not sensing that anything was wrong, Danny took the opportunity to curl her legs around him and tickle his stomach from underneath him with her hands. "What's wrong, grumpy grills!"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:10 am
Hands attacked him, or tried. He let out a little merf twitching and then just gave up. On another day he might be ticklish, but today he was just unwilling to give any more Jacks. Instead he simply buried his face into Danny’s side somewhere and gave up the struggle. He did not feel awesome, instead he felt like someone just took a steamroller over him.

“I want to go home.” He mumbled. One of Danny’s wings might have found themselves suddenly confined as he tugged it around himself. Maybe if he pretended really hard, and Danny stopped twitching so damn much, Andrew could believe she was his mother for a little while. He could pretend he was back home. Pretend that simply being a flame demon was normal.

While he was at it, maybe he could pretend to be the pumpkin king and command respect over the entirety of Halloween. That might be better.

chimarii

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:43 pm
Danny, in her three years of school, had begun to realize social signals. If a person was sighing and being incredibly grumpy and didn't respond to your tickles, they probably didn't want to be tickled.

Her hands relented and she instead chose to curl around him. "Want me to stroke your hair or something? Rikki always like that," she offered, opening her arms and gesturing him. "But why would you wanna go home? I'm not at your home so I mean ... like why would you wanna be there ..."

phantompanther13

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:51 pm
“At least you aren’t afraid of fire.” Or a dog, or a water spirit. In fact she was rather warm. He relaxed against her, curling up closer. “You can do that.” He would go back to demanding his personal space back later.
chimarii

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:38 pm
Danny laughed at the very idea of being afraid of fire. That was her job, duh!

When Andrew gave her permission, Danny began stroking his hair like one might pet a minipet. It wasn't very gentle, but it was certainly rhythmic. That was the closest you'd get with Danny.

"Why would I be afraid of fire? Fire's great. Whoever doesn't think so is dumb."

phantompanther13

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:17 pm
He scowled into Danny’s side at the head scracthings. He wasn’t a mini pet. “Danny, you are going to take of my scalp. Go softer.” Andrew knew everything with the ghoul was rough, but this was a bit much. She had about 10 second to fix it before he did something about it. His wings and back tensed as he readied himself to move.

“And, undead are afraid of fire. What you have managed to not run into any of them? That and frost demons. Ugh.” Jacken Molan. He doubted Danny hadn’t run into any undead, but she might have been too dense to notice. She had after all thought she was turning into a dragon earlier.

chimarii

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:28 am
Danny blinked, not realizing she'd been doing anything wrong with the petting. "Sorry, sorry!" she said, immediately relenting, and petting him as though he was delicate porcelain.

She nodded. "Well yeah duh. You didn't hear about my lantern?" she asked. "When I was a hob I got a lantern put on my tail to protect all the undead people 'cause they were freaking out." Her voice grew a tad more serious. "But I broke it 'cause I kinda realized ... I can't just not be myself for other people. Fire's like ... who I am 'n stuff."

Unfortunately, Danny's morale didn't extend to frost demons apparently. "Ugh Frost demons are the worst. Have you met Edel and Etzer? They're such batfaces."

phantompanther13

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:19 pm
“Lanterns are for scarelings.” He huffed and twisted to give her better access to his head now that she was in the range of acceptable. “I don’t know… I didn’t catch that one frost demon’s name, but the one that’s a pain in my side is Molan. He’s a first year too I think. It was fine until he attacked me with a mop.” He huffed. “I was just teasing him a little. He didn’t need to hit me. And then that other frost demon decided to join in and he didn’t even have a reason. Jerks.”

chimarii

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:13 pm
"WHAT?!" Danny roared, upsetting the peaceful serenity they'd created out of sibling love. "SOMEONE'S PICKING ON YOU?! I'LL KICK HIS a**."

She immediately stood up off his bed and put a flaming fist in the palm of her other hand. "Just tell me where he is ooooh I HATE frost demons! They're such assholes!"

Hitting her cousin with a mop just crossed a line. That could've taken him out! You wouldn't just throw acid at a person! THIS WAS A HATE CRIME!!!!!!

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:56 pm
"Calm down Danny, it wasn't wet just gross." he sat up and gave her an odd look and flopped back on his bed, and then realizing his bed was free he took up as much space as he could, claiming it. "Besides, if you beat him up, it would upset Olivia." he didn't know that for sure, but he was pretty sure. She seemed to like Molan a lot.

Maybe he would prank him later. If he wanted revenge, he could do it himself. But the mention of Olivia sent him into a small depression. He'd have gotten over Molan not liking him... but... Jack. He pulled a pillow over his head, flame burning low.

chimarii

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:01 pm
Danny blinked a few times, still silently seething. Oooh this Molan kid was going to get a butt kicking. Olivia too! Nobody made her cousin upset!

Wait who was Olivia?

"Whossat?" she asked, throwing herself back on the bed. "Have I met Olivia ..."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:08 pm
"She's some sort of undead ghoul. And I doubt it." he grumbled. "She's pretty afraid of fire, and you would probably spook her into dissipating on the spot."

He tried to shove Danny back off his bed, knowing it probably wouldn't work.
chimarii

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:12 am
Danny was a rock. You couldn't move her if you tried Andrew. She probably held more weight in her pinkie than you did in your entire body pipsqueak.

"I could make any dissipate on the spot!" Danny said proudly, not realizing the context of her words. "So Olivia's your undead friend and she's afraid of fire. Neat neat." Danny wasn't picking up on poor Andrew's signals. "Is she your friend?"

Suddenly Danny's tail flared with alarm. "Is she your ghoulfriend??"

phantompanther13

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:40 pm
Whatever agitation was felt over the possibility of Danny making someone dissipate was immediately overridden by the phrase ghoulfriend.

“No!” Andrew’s foot connected with Danny strong enough to knock the wind out of someone his own size, for her it might have tickled just a little (and probably hurt his own foot more). His face turned an interesting shade of red that rivaled his eye color as his tail flared in general agitation.

chimarii

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces