Hi, my name is Lotus Venice.

I'm a female.

I am a vampire, turned by Zane Acacia of the Striker's Clan.

My special power is unknown as of yet. Hopefully, something to do with snakes.

I'm 16 years old, but look around 15.

My birthday is June 1st.

My dream job is remain jobless.

My blood status is squib.

The school I'm at is a public high school.

I'm interested in guys.

I'm currently with no one.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm antisocial. I'm not brash or reckless, but I take a dislike on many of the girls I meet, mostly because I find them super annoying. Then again, I can be annoying myself. Guess I'm a hypocrite too.

I like to laugh and to have fun, but who doesn't? I hate to dwell on the sad things in life. Perhaps I'm optimistic in front of crowds, but I can't help but break down when I'm alone in my room. I hate those who take things for granted, even the littlest things. I lose my temper easily when people say things similar to, "I hate my parents."

My background story is full of disappointment and loneliness. Throughout my entire childhood, my parents kept telling me how I was going to Hogwarts, how I was going to be a powerful witch. But it turned out that I possessed no magical powers; I was a squib. They were disappointed, I could tell, but what was worse was that they never showed the sadness to me. They just said, "It's okay. I blame genes." Genes were what made me possible. If they blamed my genes, didn't they blame the very core of my being?

Then, when I was twelve, my parents got into an accident. My mother's pet got loose in the Forbidden Forest, so of course she and father would go and try to find the pet. They had dragged along their good friends, the Owens family, with them. I hadn't gone with them, because as a squib, it was too dangerous. Later, Regret told me that out of the six people who entered the forest, only one came out alive, and that was him. I didn't know how to react to the death of my parents. I broke down in tears, but I was afraid that the tears weren't for them, but for me, whose future was further demolished.

Remember how I ached for power? I got my wish on a summer night. I met Phantom, a vampire, and offered me to become one of them. A mixture of happiness and worry erupted from my heart, but I chose to became a vampire as well. What's wrong with that? Aside from the immense pain I suffered through, it was worth it. Super strength and heightened senses, as well as a special power? How awesome is that!

I enjoy pranks, simply having fun, chaos, make people I dislike lose their composure, and dreaming that somehow, I had magical powers.

I despise cute things, being told what to do, rules, most other girls, and being told that I'm wrong.

I'm afraid of being forgotten.

My strengths are coming up with pranks and tuning out adults.

My flaw is often acting spoiled.

I look like this.

My dream pet is a snake, or a spider. Something girls would hate.
-anbu